Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

is the KSMO and Aneros "Re-Wiring" the same?
  • is the KSMO and Aneros "Re-Wiring" the same?

Hay :-)

Im curious if the rewiring done inside us from KSMO and the Aneros are the same. Personaly, the Aneros IS NOT the direction I want to take over KSMO as this will lead me to a place where I can have super-os without my girl and worse still when im with her that its the "device" thats doing all the work and shes just there as an "extra". I allready feel disconected enough from my girl with the current orgasm discrepancy and to be able to have incredibly powerfull orgasms on my own + to have it be that its not her, but the device (as in, she could even just start me off and then jsut sit back and watch) that gives me the super orgasms when I AM with her would only widen this allready painfull gap between us.....

Personaly, all I want, is that my body is fully opened to the energy for her to play with. Like hers is for me.....

However, if the Aneros opens the same channels, or, rewires my brain ect the same way and having Aneros sessions as well as KSMO sessions would help speed up my KSMO practice then, perhaps, I should give it another thought....

What are peoples thoughts on this? im obviously asking those who practice and have had success with both preferably but any insights would be greatly appreciated thx :-)

Sign:- TGN.
  • I haven't had a great deal of experience been using my aneros for about 4 months I have also gotten into tantra as well :) There are plenty of guys which use the aneros and KSMO on here so im sure someone will be able to tell you im gona make that move as well being only 22 I want to develope all this useful gifts to share with my partner and even help them become multi orgasmic as well. Any thing is worth doing so I say give it a go I have been so greatful for all my experimenting.

this link may help you its an interview about KSMO with Jack Johnston.

http://personallifemedia.com/podcasts/230-expanded-lovemaking/episodes/3281-multiple-orgasm-triggers-program-more/play

all the best on your journey.
  • rumelrumel
    TheGrowningNumber,

IMHO, the answer to your question[quote=TheGrowningNumber;97368]is the KSMO and Aneros "Re-Wiring" the same? is both Yes and NO.

It is Yes, in that both practices can lead you to the ability to experience multiple orgasms.

It is NO, in that the practice methodologies differ and in the ways the body responds to the stimuli employed. Aneros practice and KSMO practice teach your mind to interact with your body in different ways. While both practices benefit from the commonality of learning to relax, breathing efficiently and calming the mind, Aneros practice is focused on the physical sensations invoked through direct contact of the massager with the body, whereas KSMO practice is focused upon invoking the body to spontaneously generate sensations.

These are two different paths of learning to the same multi-orgasmic goal. In both practices the essential learning is solitary. Whether you will be able to experience Super-O's with a partner involved with either practice is impossible to predict. The dynamics of a relationship introduce a huge set of additional variables into the arousal/orgasm formula.I allready feel disconected enough from my girl with the current orgasm discrepancy and to be able to have incredibly powerfull orgasms on my own + to have it be that its not her, but the device (as in, she could even just start me off and then jsut sit back and watch) that gives me the super orgasms when I AM in her would only widen this allready painfull gap between us.....This statement indicates to me you may have some emotional furballs which may need to be addressed. Your ability to experience orgasms is determined by you and not by a partner, a partner can & does influence one's mood along with physical and mental arousal but, ultimately, only you can allow yourself the orgasm and share the experience. Personaly, all I want, is that my body is fully opened to the energy for her to play with. Like hers is for me..... I know I have been able to sense and feel the energy of my partner, I know I have been able to provide enhancing conditions (environment, physical and psychic stimulation), I know I have also diminished my partner's energy on occasions. Perhaps I'm missing your point here or I'm not understanding the meaning you are ascribing to the word play but the act of making love is play to me, sometimes at an intense emotional level, sometimes as a lighthearted frolic of pure physicality but always 'play'.