Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wow - What a week!
  • Eclipse
    I have just had the most amazing week ever. I stumbled across the web-site and found the wiki section. I read it with ever-increasing interest and the started trying a few things. The results were really really good and I kept trying and experimenting with even better results. I then tried a couple of home-made toys and things really took-off - I was hooked. So I quickly purchased two Aneros massagers and yet more fantastic feelings and such variety. This is just brilliant.

Now I have experienced a couple of things I hope you can help me with ... here goes:

Q1. I have found that after an evening session when I go to bed I find getting to sleep particularly difficult. My mind races, I get some incredible feelings and sleep is difficult to find. Last night I had a really interesting time - I was experiencing quite a number of sessions of dry-o - indescribeably superb. So is not being able to sleep a reasonably common occurrence - and presumably getting the very nice feelings is all part of it?

Q2. After quite a lot of massaging with the Aneros and my home-made items it appears that my prostate may have tired a fair bit. Is this common and is it just a question of a few days rest and everything will be back to normal and raring to go again?

Many thanks
  • rumelrumel
    Eclipse,

Welcome to the Aneros Forums, your best source of information for learning about the multiple benefits and joys of using the Aneros prostate massagers. I commend you for doing the advanced reading, I am confident the information you gleaned has greatly facilitated your early success.

Re: Q1. Eclipse said:So is not being able to sleep a reasonably common occurrence - and presumably getting the very nice feelings is all part of it?Temporary insomnia due to excited physical and/or emotional states is a common human occurrence and can happen due to any number of situations and stimuli. In your case, I suspect it is due to the excitement of discovering new possibilities for your body to provide you with pleasure, like the excitement of engaging with a new lover. I think this is a condition which will pass very quickly as you become more acquainted with your new massagers.

Re: Q2.After quite a lot of massaging with the Aneros and my home-made items it appears that my prostate may have tired a fair bit. Is this common and is it just a question of a few days rest and everything will be back to normal and raring to go again?:) Yeah, you just have worn down that little pleasure nut we call a prostate, hold off on any ejaculations, give him a few days of rest and I suspect he will be raring to go again. A word of caution however, because of the delicacy of the internal organs and tissues, I would advise against use of your home-made devices in manual manipulation modes as you run a distinct risk of injury to yourself. Your Aneros massager is ergonomically designed to function completely hands free and when used in this manner is almost entirely safe for your body.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Eclipse,

I congratulate you as well and concur on all of Rumel's assessments. Yes, it is
    so refreshing to hear that a user has consulted the WIKI from the get go. It is indeed a fast track to ones success. One thing that I would add about the Aneros to go along with its safety is that the hands-free design allows one to lay back and respond to this stimulation naturally. While the Aneros is generally under voluntary control as we begin our sessions, involuntary factors play an essential role as well. Unlike manual stimulation, the Aneros is keenly responsive to voluntary and involuntary contractions. It also permits much greater focus, one of the key elements in the alternative arousal pathway. Taking the conscious component of manually driving a device out of the equation permits attentiveness and a passivity simultaneously. From this place one can discover experiences that are of a whole different order of magnitude.

Btw. as great as things are for you now....they only get better!

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • Eclipse
    Thank you both for you helpful and informative responses.

I must say that this website, including the forum, wiki etc., is such a fantastic source of information. Clearly there are some very enthusiastic people who have discovered this thing and are keen to help others in the quest. I will read and read and read ... an do some other things as well.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Eclipse, :)

I also find that I generally avoid late night Aneros sessions as they tend to energize me. Thus when it is time to goto bed, I'm not tired.
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Eclipse, if possible, try a morning session. I find that when I'm well rested, my body just responds more naturally and with great results.

Hi, Love_is, you might find morning sessions a great start to the day, too.

C
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Cockadoodle, :)

I haven't had any success with morning sessions. Waking up with a piss hard on, the focus is in the wrong spot and I'm still too sleepy headed to focus much. Everyone has to find their own pace. Morning is not for me. But I'm sure for some guys like yourself it's good.