Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The art of bowing and the well-tempered nipple
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Many of my earliest posts discussed the power of nipple stimulation. In one in particular I entertained the notion of training ones nipples for greater sensitivity....an idea that has caught on with a lot of users in recent years. Last night I came across a new wrinkle in the area of nipple stimulation that I wanted to share. It involves a technique that is simple as it is elegant.

Just to recap, the key to proper nipple play is to provide stimulation that arouses without desensitizing. The fact is, while strong stimuli can be pleasant for short periods of time, it becomes numbing in very short order. Subtle stimulation that is constant (static) can have the same effect. One must in essence provide an ever changing mixture of softer and more intense, faster and slower stimuli to produce the optimal amount of sensation with the minimum amount of desensitization. In the past people have utilized everything from lubricated fingers to squirrel hair brushes to this end. While these are great methods, they have their limitations. Ultimately there is probably nothing that will ever replace a caring partner with a skilled tongue! But for those do-it-yourselfers who are looking for something different you might want to check this out .

From time to time I use a facial cleanser that is intended to remove all oil and debris from the skin. This product does not contain any moisturizers, waxes or greasy substances that would make the skin feel softer. Such materials do this by lubricating the skin, decreasing the surface tension. If anything this product has precisely the opposite effect. A moment or two later with the water stream running over my chest I began stimulating my nipples, moving my fingertip slowly across my left nipple. This movement created friction that generated a vibrating sensation that was absolutely delightful! I was immediately reminded of the finger on the rim of a wine glass example that I've given in the past to illustrate the concept of using vibration to create resonance within the body that can lead to a Super-O. In this instance a very clean finger combined with the stream of water provided the perfect amount friction that could be used fairly indefinitely without the risk of desensitization. As I moved the length of my forefinger over the surface of my nipple I engaged raised and lower areas that provided greater and lesser degrees of friction. The sensations were absolutely delicious and within seconds I was treated to my first orgasm. Moving it back and forth in a slow sawing motion I was suddenly struck with image of a violin bow as it moves generating vibrations on a string that resonate through the instrument. By varying my pressure, speed and stroke I was able to play myself from one orgasm to the next. I must emphasize that the stream of water from the shower played a major role in this as well, facilitating the proper vibration while mitigating any sensory overload that might take place with too much friction. Furthermore it is essential that ones hands are squeaky clean. I proved this by adding a small amount of hair conditioner to my finger...the lubricating effect of the oils and waxes in the conditioner eliminated the friction and defeated everything I had going on. With a quick cleanup of nipple and finger....I was back at it again! In a little less than 30 minutes time I was able to experience a symphony of sensations and a half dozen orgasms with none of the soreness that generally follows more protracted nipple play. Rang my bell...perhaps it will do the same for you.

Check it out!

BF Mayfield

p.s. In so far as the cleaning goes, any decent non-moisturizing hand soap will do. For extra measure you can towel off your fingers with isopropyl alcohol....that'll get ya squeaky clean!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Thanks for the tip, Brian.

I hope it works for me. Need to try something else to get the old nips going. My wife has managed to wake up my left one, but it goes numb pretty fast. The right nip is dead as a doornail no matter what she does to it. Must be a defective unit. Not sure how to get an RMA for it. :)

Cheers,

Dave
  • wow sounds great :) I love having a little play , will give this one a go thanks for the tips , nothing better than a good experiment
  • Edit
    And what a wine glass it was B. Thanks for the reminder of a fruitful technique!
  • [QUOTE=B Mayfield;97282]
    Many of my earliest posts discussed the power of nipple stimulation. In one in particular I entertained the notion of training ones nipples for greater sensitivity....an idea that has caught on with a lot of users in recent years. Last night I came across a new wrinkle in the area of nipple stimulation that I wanted to share. It involves a technique that is simple as it is elegant.

Just to recap, the key to proper nipple play is to provide stimulation that arouses without desensitizing. The fact is, while strong stimuli can be pleasant for short periods of time, it becomes numbing in very short order. Subtle stimulation that is constant (static) can have the same effect. One must in essence provide an ever changing mixture of softer and more intense, faster and slower stimuli to produce the optimal amount of sensation with the minimum amount of desensitization. In the past people have utilized everything from lubricated fingers to squirrel hair brushes to this end. While these are great methods, they have their limitations. Ultimately there is probably nothing that will ever replace a caring partner with a skilled tongue! But for those do-it-yourselfers who are looking for something different you might want to check this out .

From time to time I use a facial cleanser that is intended to remove all oil and debris from the skin. This product does not contain any moisturizers, waxes or greasy substances that would make the skin feel softer. Such materials do this by lubricating the skin, decreasing the surface tension. If anything this product has precisely the opposite effect. A moment or two later with the water stream running over my chest I began stimulating my nipples, moving my fingertip slowly across my left nipple. This movement created friction that generated a vibrating sensation that was absolutely delightful! I was immediately reminded of the finger on the rim of a wine glass example that I've given in the past to illustrate the concept of using vibration to create resonance within the body that can lead to a Super-O. In this instance a very clean finger combined with the stream of water provided the perfect amount friction that could be used fairly indefinitely without the risk of desensitization. As I moved the length of my forefinger over the surface of my nipple I engaged raised and lower areas that provided greater and lesser degrees of friction. The sensations were absolutely delicious and within seconds I was treated to my first orgasm. Moving it back and forth in a slow sawing motion I was suddenly struck with image of a violin bow as it moves generating vibrations on a string that resonate through the instrument. By varying my pressure, speed and stroke I was able to play myself from one orgasm to the next. I must emphasize that the stream of water from the shower played a major role in this as well, facilitating the proper vibration while mitigating any sensory overload that might take place with too much friction. Furthermore it is essential that ones hands are squeaky clean. I proved this by adding a small amount of hair conditioner to my finger...the lubricating effect of the oils and waxes in the conditioner eliminated the friction and defeated everything I had going on. With a quick cleanup of nipple and finger....I was back at it again! In a little less than 30 minutes time I was able to experience a symphony of sensations and a half dozen orgasms with none of the soreness that generally follows more protracted nipple play. Rang my bell...perhaps it will do the same for you.

Check it out!

BF Mayfield

p.s. In so far as the cleaning goes, any decent non-moisturizing hand soap will do. For extra measure you can towel off your fingers with isopropyl alcohol....that'll get ya squeaky clean!

visualization is such an important part of [B]all[/B] meditative eroticism masturbation cock balls nutsac and anal play ...

think i've stated elsewhere my nips were about as erotically sensitive as my wallet until last fall when i started hitting this forum ... initially practiced nipple play linked with external genital masturbation - dick stroking ballplay perineal and groin stimulation - got where i'd bone up hard with nip play

... cum late february this year progasm woke my sleeping prostate up to sensual arousal now nipple stimulation hits my prostate right off even before i feel it in my cockroot/bulb

thanks brian yer techniques slam me in the loins - really love fiddlin' around with my little pencil eraser buds almost makes me light-headed like listening to yo-yo ma on his cello ...

- rip