Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My "proper" sessions :-) - couple of question, after opinions ect cheers :-)
  • Hay all :-)

Bought my maximus ages ago now but never really used it cept for he odd bj n stuff with no real effects.

So last night I decided to start using it properly :-)

Ive been doing ksmo for about 4months now, no dry orgasms but I have had progress. echo effects, slight improvment to ejac orgasm with a new gentle bodyness too when I relax ect and a while ago it gave me some halucinations 3 times :-) I also think doing ksmo has helped me with relaxing too :-)

I listened to the hypno aneros cd1 and followed what it said so relaxed right down at the start with no pc muscle clenching, whihc was tough hehe but I think it helped alot with my relaxing and letting the aneros settle :-)

i folllwed what it said and tenced a small amount and held it, then release, then more and release but I managed to find this sweet spot whihc was a mid-way tence which I read/heard is the amount ya aimking for ect. It was that if i tenced less i wouldnt feel it much and if I tenced more then I wouldnt feel it much either but this mid-tence was the one with the most feeling so thats the one I stuck with :-)

After a short while i started gettng gentle mild waves thorugh my body like I get with ksmo (through the entire session i must have only done like 8 or so soundings, the effects were aneros effects not ksmo imho :-) ).

My pc muscle/prostate also started quivering on its own too while doing the mid-tence I said about above :-)
    I "think" that started after I was getting the waves but not 100% pretty sure though :-)

Later I also had this nice moderate/semi strong feeling go right thorugh my whole pelvis area for about 2 secs which was pretty cool :-)

Then later my hands started to tingle. I get this from ksmo too but also in my face but with the aneros it was only in my hands.

I slept with it in too becuase waking up ya prostate can take a long time ive heard so I thought sleeping with it in would be a good idea :-) Slept fine basicaly :-)

Oh! I should also say that
    during the session my heart rate and breathing didnt really increse to my recollection, maybe a little actualy but I didnt really notice :-)

I think thats everyting :-)

So yeah, I have a couple of questions :-)

1:- So whats your opinions on that?

2:- This IS my first proper session cept for the odd time having it in duringa bj so how common are these effects at the start?

3:- How common are each of the effects at all?

4:- How common is that tingling hands thing? it feels very similar to when ya dehydrated like when ya have been drinking alc alot the night b4 and ya wake up and ya hands are tingling from the lack of water.
    I always had the thought it was due to the sounding/breathing and was oxygen high based so im curious about peoples experainces with it here :-)

5:- My prostate hurt during the session, not major "pain" but hurt yeah, like it wasnt too happy about the aneros being there heheh :-)

6:- Who here also sleeps with it in and has/how has it helped you? Does it make alot of difference to the speed of progression and can you progress with jsut sleeping with it in and if so, is it slower than doing actual sessions too?

7:- I didnt get "horny" through the session either, is that common? unheard of?

Thx for ya time everyone and take it easy :-)
  • Oh! and

8:- How important is hornyness in this? I get horny so fukin rarly now due to my shitty ejac orgasm I take maca and soemtimes ginseng too and just don't ejac much anymore, prolly like once a week/week n a half.
    Ive never been highly sexed, only needing to cum once every 3 or 4 days but now I just dont fukin want to anymore(as in ejac) so the sooner the aneros and ksmo work the better coz then I can have that release but not the shitty ejac chems+shitty orgasm + ill never have to ejac again so I don't lose that hornyness when i do have it from a big enough load :-) Although, in the end, when it is all working I expect ill ejac once a month jsut to keep my prostate cleaned out :-)

• rookrook
    Welcome TGN to the forum,
    I've not undertaken KSMO as yet so my experience is limited to just the Aneros. Early in my practice, conventional horniness, from not having ejaculated, was really helpful in getting p-waves started with the Aneros.

After several months it wasn't important and I was able to tell whether my brain wanted pleasure from ejaculatory orgasm or from mini-Os. Eventually there was another change where ejaculation seemed to increase my desire for an Aneros session (once I was finished with refractory). Now, after two years of Aneros practice, I need to ejaculate a couple of times a week to let my brain know that any kiind of orgasm is good.

hth .... rook
  • darwindarwin
    i advise against sleeping with the aneros. the tissue in there is delicate and performs critical bodily functions. you don't want to end up with a health issue.

IF YOU FEEL PAIN stop doing what you were doing. you don't want to injure the organs or tissue in there. this is a part of your body which you don't want to mess up.

darwin
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    TGN;

Answering your questions in-line, as follows:

1:- So whats your opinions on that?
    You're making progress. That's good.

2:- This IS my first proper session cept for the odd time having it in duringa bj so how common are these effects at the start?
    Very

3:- How common are each of the effects at all?
    There's no scientifically valid statistical data about Aneros and its use. Take a look at the Community Polls section of this website for member surveys about many of these effects.

4:- How common is that tingling hands thing? it feels very similar to when ya dehydrated like when ya have been drinking alc alot the night b4 and ya wake up and ya hands are tingling from the lack of water.
    The tingling can occur anywhere in your body. It's not a pathological symptom.

5:- My prostate hurt during the session, not major "pain" but hurt yeah, like it wasnt too happy about the aneros being there heheh :-)
    See a doctor about your prostate. It should feel good, not bad during a session. Initial discomfort for a minute is the worst it should be.

6:- Who here also sleeps with it in and has/how has it helped you? Does it make alot of difference to the speed of progression and can you progress with jsut sleeping with it in and if so, is it slower than doing actual sessions too?
    I sleep with my Aneros in every nite, though this is NOT recommended for the reasons darwin pointed out, above. There's no evidence that sleeping with it speeds or impedes progress.

7:- I didnt get "horny" through the session either, is that common? unheard of?
    Again, there aren't any good stats on this. A community poll on this website indicated that less than half of the respondents had erections during sessions. You can achieve an orgasm without an erection using Aneros.

Best of luck to you for continued progress,

Dave
  • Thx for the tip on more load = more p-waves, so it goes without saying then that being hornyer also increses progression/pwaves too then :-)
    Thx for the lil hitory too rook :-)

My arse feels fine today darwin so im thinking ill carry on and if i start to feel discomfort the day after ill cease sleeping with it in for a while, cheers :-)
    and as far as the "feel pain" thing goes when im using the naeros, it sorta felt like one of those things thats ment to become pleasurable when im hornyer if that makes sence. It jsut felt like my prostate what sensitive