Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Physical Workout
  • Have any of you realized noticable increased physical strength in your abs, quads. glutes, hamstrings.... thorough your Aneros sessions? After my first few super-O sessions I felt like someone used my glutes as a bunching bag. Subsequently the same with my abs and hamstrings. I have also noticed a sense of improved core strength in my running (I run 20-30 miles a week). I also get involuntary abdominal and glute contractions between sessions.

I'm two weeks into Aneros sessions so I'm new to this. It seems like the better core strength you have to begin with the better your body can respond to what the Anerous wants to do to you.

Treadmill
  • yup if you think about it all a work out is, is flexing your muscles with resistance. and plus the muscles you use during your anero sessions you dont really use much in day to day activities or even in workouts. im over weight and out of shape but my core is super strong. and once i actuallystart working out again ... its going down.

and yes deffently the stronger the core the better your sessions.. keep working out do alot of core exersizes and you will be amazed
  • rookrook
    Yes.

And a tip that rumel suggested to me a couple of years ago --- before bedding down for a session, devote a few minutes to basic stretching.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    treadmill,

Granted it all depends on how vigorous your sessions are. But with the more lengthy, high intensity ones, the day after I've often felt the same as I do after a strenuous workout. It's interesting that you mentioned core strengthening as well because this brings to mind Pilates sessions. Again, the feeling is much the same, I sense that there is a toning that accompanies the Super O also. It seems particularly pronounced with my abs and glutes. Can Aneros sessions and Super O's replace a regular exercise regimen? No. But they can certainly add to what you've got going already.

To your health!

BF Mayfield