Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What am I doing wrong?
  • eagle68
    I bought the MGX, and have used it often. I have yet to have an orgasm. In fact it really doesn't give me a whole lot of pleasure. I enjoy anal stimulation very much, but this doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Also the pressure from the p-tab causes pain for me.

Any suggestions? I am about ready to request a refund, but want to make sure its not me
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, eagle.

You've read the Wiki, which is linked at the top of this page, right? That has plenty of tips for how to use these things. Just sticking it in won't get it.

As for P-tab issues, lots of guys have complained about that. Consequently, there are a bunch of threads on the topic that include remedies, such as how to bend the arm or pad the tab. Use the search function, above to find those threads.

I hope you have better results, soon.

Cheers,

Dave
  • eagle68
    Yea thanks Dave...I have looked around a bit, and am doing more than just sticking it in lol...Still looking around..
  • after about a few weeks or a month or so step back and think about what you want from your device. i found the MGX was just to basic for me and it didnt do muh but something was deffently there so i invested in other aneros and it has payed off GREATLY.

dont give up and just enjoy the sensations it will come in time my friend
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Don't give up! Once you get there your life will change. For some people it can take a long time, myself two years. But once I got there and it was well worth the time invested.
  • [QUOTE=eagle68;97156]I bought the MGX, and have used it often. I have yet to have an orgasm. In fact it really doesn't give me a whole lot of pleasure. I enjoy anal stimulation very much, but this doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Also the pressure from the p-tab causes pain for me.

Any suggestions? I am about ready to request a refund, but want to make sure its not me

had my prgasm about six months now and by no means an expert butt IMO the p-tab doesn't really add much to the trip ...

believe me i love perineal play and manipulation massage etc. butt the aneros - at least the progasm - delivers its pleasurable sensations in the anal stretching rectal fullness pressure and massage on the prostate and root/bulb of the penis

... if i had a helix and the p-tab caused me pain i'd modify the fucker - i notice that the peridise doesn't even have a p-tab

- rip
  • rookrook
    I'm not a regular with my MGX; however, it 'cradles' my prostate like no other Aneros tool.

By "cradling" I mean the body of the tool pressing against the posterior of my prostate while the upward pressure of the p-tab gently shoves my pelvic floor upward.

Understanding that you wish to make an early "go-no-go" decision, you might consider 'muscling-up' your pelvic floor with some Kegel exercises:

See -- http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/pc-exercises-15533/ -- ... rook