Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My one week Aneros journey (so far)
  • This last week have been a crazy, insightful and totally mind-blowing for me.
    Will be quite long text but I just wanted to share my experience, maybe to inspire other…

Actually it began earlier. Spent some time here as a guest, reading your experiences, challenges, questions and so on. First because I was curious about the super-O phenomena, and later because of research because I ordered a Aneros Helix.

So I got it about one week ago and tested it first out on Thursday. Tried it in me for many hours during the night, in hope to find that relaxation that would kick start what we all are after…
    Well, seems like the pressure the Helix gave made me excited, made me semi-hard and could hint some tingling sensation. At one moment, about one hour in the pulse began to beat faster and I was starting to sweatt, but if finally died out to nothing.
    I wasn't disappointed, knew from your posts that it wouldn't be a instant success.

On friday I was eager to continue my exploring with the helix. I also prepared with the Hypnoaneros track to help me guide toward the relax state. I also thought that I didn't breath deep enough last time. This was confirmed by the HypnAerosession track.
    After about 30-40 min into this second session I was starting to have that faster and faster heartbeat again, but let my breading also follow the same rhythm, deeper and faster.

This seems to be what worked for me. I was beginning to feel anal contractions, almost like the Helix was sucked up and at the same time give prostate massage which I could feel deeply (this felt sooo good I might add!). At the same time It felt like my skin was vibrating over the whole body more and more. Finally I was beginning to experience those enormous involuntary body movements, and shaking like crazy. I couldn't believe this was it, a super-O I would guess!?
    Just like others described it felt like the whole body was in to it and that I experienced the same feeling like I was constantly ejaculating all the time (which I didn't, it was all a dry-o)

This was going on for at least 15 minutes, then this vibrating feeling was gone, but the anal contractions just began again as soon as I started to relax and breath deeply again, so total of 1h of orgasms, which I almost not cant believe when I´m writing this.

I could wait until my next Aneros session which I did on Saturday. This time It began earlier in the HypnAerosession track and surprised me completely. This was also a long good session which made me happy. This meant I was on the right track and could do it more and more, which I did the following days.

Now after 5 days with daily successful sessions my body was starting to feel a little bit tired, which made me decide to let the Helix stay in the drawer this time and just sleep. At the same time, I was curious to see how the body would react to the HypnAerosession track without the Helix inside me, so I started playing it.
    30 min into the session I was starting to have the same similar anal contractions! I didn't understand anything, how could this happen just by just relaxation?
    About one minute later I had a couple of dry-o´s in a row, and in most cases involuntary movement, shaking around the bed without any massager or "help" other than relax and listen to this track. I felt of course amazing good and surprised me totally again.

How could this happend?!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, tag.

Congrats on the rapid progress! Took me two weeks to get where you are. Some guys take months.

Yeah, the "Anerosless" effects are amazing. It's a kind of mind/body memory that can be triggered anytime, sometimes randomly.

Cheers,

Dave
  • rumelrumel
    taggigkaktus,

I second 'ten_s_nut's congratulation for being one of the lucky men to so rapidly reach the Super-O experience. I also congratulate you for performing some great 'due diligence' preparatory work. [QUOTE=taggigkaktus;97149]This last week have been a crazy, insightful and totally mind-blowing for me.
    Actually it began earlier. Spent some time here as a guest, reading your experiences, challenges, questions and so on. I am confident this research prepared you well for beginning your journey. ... I also prepared with the Hypnoaneros track to help me guide toward the relax state. I also thought that I didn't breath deep enough last time. This was confirmed by the HypnAerosession track....
    I could wait until my next Aneros session which I did on Saturday. This time It began earlier in the HypnAerosession track and surprised me completely. This was also a long good session which made me happy. ...
    I was curious to see how the body would react to the HypnAerosession track without the Helix inside me, so I started playing it. 30 min into the session I was starting to have the same similar anal contractions! I didn't understand anything, how could this happen just by just relaxation?
    About one minute later I had a couple of dry-o´s in a row, and in most cases involuntary movement, shaking around the bed without any massager or "help" other than relax and listen to this track. I felt of course amazing good and surprised me totally again.
    How could this happend?!I am very pleased to hear you are being aided by "HypnAerosession", that IS what it was intended to do, help you get relaxed and into the optimum frame of mind.

You asked "How could this happen?" , IMHO, the Aneros experience is more of a mental journey than a physical journey of sensations. 'B Mayfield' coined the term Super-O and he also labeled these devices "...Tantric Training Wheels...", as such, after you are sufficiently rewired, the training wheels are no longer stabilizing you, you are generating all the sensations on your own, with only your own mind.

• taran
    taggigkaktus,

Congrats, very few men have had as quick progress as you had. I know it's taken me at least a year and a half to get to where you are.
  • Thanks for those kind words. I didnt expect things to move so rapidly, not at all. I was prepered to have a long learning and exploring phase in front of me.
    Is there any more steps beyound this, any suggestions on what to explore further?