Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HypnAerosession CD/mp3 Download by Rumel, available now!!!
  • TANTROS
    Any developments regarding a male version? Some while since the idea was put forward. What we've got already - thanks loads, Rumel! - is a beautiful piece of work; but, for the gays and the bi's it's a wee bit exclusive. Also, I can't help feeling that for all of us men, especially the loners - who are making love to ourselves, in a pretty fundamental way, after all - a male voice would be more internal, like when we verbalize, groan, cry out, etc.

Volunteers?

TANTROS
  • mrkpnh
    [QUOTE=TANTROS;88685]Any developments regarding a male version?

I thought I'd found a recording of a man on a gender neutral hypnotic recording. It was great for the first 10 to 15 minutes and then ... ! That recording was very definitely designed for women to use :(
  • rumelrumel
    TANTROS, et al,

Thanks for the compliment on "HypnAerosession".I do definitely plan on producing "HypnAerosession - M", a male voiced version. I have already retained the male voice to be used and will need to parse the script to make some minor changes. Two issues are delaying my work at this time however. the biggest is that I am currently heavily involved in a committed rehab/remodel of the house where I live, as such I am currently in temporary living quarters away from the house which does not make it convenient nor do I have the available free, creative time to devote to this important piece of audio. I will need to completely remix the original format and that will take time with the new vocal tracks to be recorded and engineered. The second issue is finding a suitable collection of male moaning sounds erotically sufficient for inclusion as an alternative to the more readily available female vocalizations. While I have found a couple of vocal samples I feel I still need several more to reach the same level of quality I achieved in the earlier recording.

The worst thing I feel I could do would be to produce an inferior quality product such that it appeared I was merely trying to exploit the gay & bi segments of Aneros users. I do very much want to provide an excellent product for my Aneros brothers regardless of their sexual orientation. Hopefully, when I have sufficient time, I will produce an even better product than the original version as I do have some enhancements in mind to utilize in this subsequent recording. I know there is a desire for this product and I request some patience until such time that I can devote the caring energy needed to make a good recording.
  • TANTROS
    Fantastic! Your remarks, which as usual are respectful and sensitive, directed at all of us brothers, regardless of our sexual orientation, are spot on. There's something universal here - as in the KSMO fraternity - which recognizes and embraces us all: we're all drawing on the same energy: if you want to be mystic, a kind of sexual pranha. So the voice of a man, and his cries and groans, speaks for us all. (I guess we'd all like to be considered for audition...)

TANTROS
  • mrkpnh
    [QUOTE=rumel;88704]I do definitely plan on producing"HypnAerosession - M" , a male voiced version.

[QUOTE=rumel;88704]Two issues are delaying my work at this time

Yes :) :) :)

I'm not sure how I'll manage to wait but wait I'll have to. :D

A serious question to other exclusively gay men on the forum: have you used the original recording? Did it work for you or was it too female?
  • TANTROS
    Short answer - no. The first 'entrainment' part is definitely one-to-one, woman to man: intimate, specific - occasionally a bit like phone-sex. And these days if I want to get down and dirty, it would definitely be with a man. But - it was helpful, 'educational', in furnishing a mindset; also, in gently emphasizing the letting go, 'sliding' deeper, and the infinitely leisurely letting go of time. The second part is a good trip: the binaural element and the sound spectrum are entrancing, literally; though I was constantly, and regretfully, brought back to earth by the orgasmic moans of the lady! But again - as I said above, it's a beautiful piece of work, and I'm very glad to have it; I use the second part from time to time to float on; and you might also find it takes you places.

(Note to Rumel: Alana is very 'present' in the recording, physical ('wet'!): kind of 'there in the room'. I found that a real barrier to gentle hypnosis, and getting on to any kind of transcendental level. When you come to make the mark 2, do you think you could treat the male voice so it's more like something in our own heads, disembodied, internal - like a god's voice? (Something like the vocal sounds in the second part of the Ecstasy CD). Just a thought...)
  • Is the male version of the CD out for download yet? Been waiting for a while
  • rumelrumel
    junomaster2006,

The short answer is NO. Please see my earlier response (post #54).

image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • smith6891
    Hey everyone,

I tried this for the first time today, and it was great!!!!!! I was so relaxed and it allowed me to fully explore and receive all the pleasure that my eupho was giving me. I've been using my aneros stimulators for years, and this was a great step in my jurney. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to explore their pleasure in an intense way. All I can say is Wow!!!!
  • derickderick
    Rumel:

Looking foreward to the male recording. I agree with other posters that a male would be more relaxing and less distracting, and have a more internal connection for me. This being a male journey, I found the female voice to be repeatedly distracting, I could relate more to a male voice, believing him to understand the feelings; or journey and not feel as much that "he" was reading dialog. IMO the Aneros experience is about internal feelings that are male centered, either str8, gay, or bi (me), still male centered. LOL, no girls alowed!
    Thank you
  • rookrook
    As one of the "elder" str8s in the Forum I see an increasing need for something akin to the suggestions of Tantros and Derick. While Alana 'moved' me from sexual motivation to the Aneros approach to orgasm. Alana is still a prick-teaser from the word, 'go.' I see another need, possibly best presented by a male voice. This could be a coach, not unlike my H.S. line coach or college golf coach.

Following Pommie's post in the SOS Group re: meditative support, I pulled out all of our meditation recordings (my wife has been collecting them for over 25 years) and several recent purchases from BrainSync and other similar outfits.

Most are more "motivational" in content rather than pure meditation; or, the spiritual meditation I might prefer.

When I first subscribed to KSMO, I took a listen to Jack's pitch on breathing and found his spoken approach (albeit instructional) more to my liking than most of the other recordings I've heard. While Alana was a 'hot number' at first, I'd like to have something for occasional use that was soothing. A male voice would work for me.
  • rumelrumel
    'rook'

After I produce "HypnAerosession-M" my next project, to be titled "Babylonbrook", will address some aspects of what you are looking for. It is intended to be more meditative in approach with two 'flavors', one aimed at the Aneros users and one aimed at KSMO practitioners. It will again be a two CD set with the purchaser getting both 'flavors'. Hopefully, I can get both 'Alana' and 'Alan' to voice the 'flavors' so there will be both a male and female version from the outset.
  • Hi Rumel,

I agree with Rook's comments that as a straight Aneros devotee the "HypnAerosession - M" could well have a place for me on my quest. Alana's voice is so damn horny it is a very sexual experience listening to the CD. A male voice "might" sound more like a mentor guide. I trust there would be some free short samples to listen to before purchasing.

I would happily place an advance order for Alana voicing "Babylonbrook" right now!

My greatest request would be whether Alana would allow us to see a photograph of her. I appreciate the CD is voiced with visual anonymity in mind and you will no doubt explain that we should encourage our own perceptions of what she may look like so she is to all of us who we want her to be. That said, I'd still love to see a photo.

Without any pressure or giving any commitment (and taking into account your house refurb), do you have any approximation of how long these two new titles might take to complete?

Geezer
  • rumelrumel
    Geezer UK,

I appreciate your desire to see a photo of 'Alana', that said, your perceptions are quite correct as to the reasoning for not doing so, as well as my honoring her request for anonymity at this time. In a world still closed minded to many topics of a sexual nature, many professional people (outside the adult entertainment field) have to maintain "politically correct" public personas in order to avoid loss of some clientele. In this respect I shall not divulge any information that could compromise her professional standing unless she directs me to do so. Considering the number of hours of enjoyment I have spent whilst listening to her sensuous voice, I think guarding her privacy is a very small favor to honor.

As to a time line for the productions.... Priority one for me is getting the home environment conducive to allow the creative process to flow freely and reduce the level of chaos and stress this kind of home remodel engenders. I anticipate beginning earnest work on "HypnAerosession-M" in late November, then depending on 'Alan's schedule for voicing it, engineering the recording through December, get some beta listening feedback and perhaps production by February of 2011.

The creative process for me knows no time boundaries, ideas come at random times. I have the overall concept, form, written notes and soundscape for "Babylonbrook". I haven't the time currently to sit down and write the specific script. It is my desire to produce an enduring, high quality, high value recording which will be just as effective for someone ten years from now. I am not about to rush into production a product just to make a 'quick buck' or exploit this niche market. I don't know exactly how long it will take me but I won't release something until I am satisfied it meets my criteria for success.
  • purchased!
    thanks to all who contributed, special thanks to rumel!
  • I hate to be a pest but... Any word on the male version? Is it still going to be made?
  • rumelrumel
    phoenix327,

Yes, I am still planning on producing a male voiced version. I said I would begin earnest work on "HypnAerosession-M" by last November and I did get started on it but was diverted by higher priority work, family and environmental circumstances. I am sorry if I have disappointed you in this respect but I assure you the project has not been abandoned.

@La petite mort, sorry, :rolleyes: it won't be Gilbert, voicing will be by somebody better ;) with some understanding of this experience.
  • phoenix327,
    Yes, I am still planning on producing a male voiced version. I said I would begin earnest work on "HypnAerosession-M" by last November and I did get started on it but was diverted by higher priority work, family and environmental circumstances. I am sorry if I have disappointed you in this respect but I assure you the project has not been abandoned.

Ooh, please tell me it's narrated by Gilbert Gottfried! ;)
  • I've been using various aneros toys and having SOs for about 3 or 4 years, can't be too sure, life is such a blur.

Still, I listen with head phones to the second cd for all aneros sessions. It doesn't matter how experienced one is I believe the cd is bloody terrific and a great asset to everyone. Thanks rumel.

I'm not gay, at least I don't think I am, but one can never be too sure however, when you release the cd with a male voice I will definitely be buying one.
  • fmc321
    any help with downloading is appreciated.  the above links no longer work.....

thanks.
  • rumelrumel
    fmc321 said:

any help with downloading is appreciated.  the above links no longer work.....

You can find the product information and purchase options at this link -> http://www.aneros.com/accessories/hypnaerosession/ . If that is unavailable you can also purchase "HypnAerosession" through CD Baby.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image