Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

another great aneros video
  • darwindarwin
    in my online wanderings i found another great aneros video. it is a young guy, probably about 20, who goes into extreme tremors and then, at the end, uses his hand to bring forth a huge volume of cum. (one flaw is that the auto-focus on the camera makes a distracting whirring noise)

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hKtPX-J141-

darwin
  • This video is also on xtube : Devil872's Videos.
  • artformartform
    Thanks darwin and davidounet!! :D :D :D

This is indeed another great aneros session, active body, vid! Gotta luv'um. Hhhmmmmmmmm............... I think I could use a good BPH therapy session like that about now! :D

all the best to our illustrative vid-sharing users all

artform
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    darwin and artform;

OK, another good solo session video. What I want to see are videos of hetero couples using these toys.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • darwindarwin
    ten_s_nut, are you volunteering?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    darwin;

You know, I would. But my wife is kind of shy about these matters. She's a recovering Catholic. Some of the brainwashing is still in effect. :)

Cheers,

Dave
  • its called haloweeeeen...wink wink
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Darwin,

Great video! Many of my sessions have been like this. Would have loved to have been a man of his age and had this experience. Btw. sounds like a dot matrix printer to me. Maybe he's taking a break while doing the billing for his company! LOL

BF Mayfield