Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

how long to keep it in
  • doch69
    i myself am a new user of the anerosMGX and have had lots of fun with it had a few mini but not a superO as of yet (i know one day i will) my question is how long have you kept an aneros in for.As for me so far i have managed 7 hours. (this was not while i was asleep) i just made sure i was empty beforehand. I just walked around the house with it in ,I even drove to the local super market, and did some shopping,Having lots of mini o's it was such a turn on for me.i am hooked on this MGX ,so anybody else tried this yet?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, doch69.

Welcome to the Forum!

I guess I'm one of the "extreme" Aneros users since I sleep with it every night; 6 to 8 hours. While the manufacturer suggests sessions should be between 1/2 and 2 hours, I haven't had any problems with all-nighters. The key is to use a really good lube system. Opinions vary on what's best. I use a thin coating of Vaseline covered with as much Olive Oil as the Aneros will hold, which is about 1cc. Some guys pre-lube their rectum as well. I don't.

As for walking around with it or driving a car -- walking is fine, but I'd suggest not driving. An unexpected, sudden super-O can very distracting. That nearly caused me to swerve out of my lane at high speed. Was a close call.

Cheers,

Dave
  • aslong as it doesnt hurt or get unconfortable you can keep it in for as long as you "want"
  • rumelrumel
    doch69,

Welcome to the Aneros Forums, your best source of information for learning about the multiple benefits and joys of using the Aneros prostate massagers. There is a wealth of information to be obtained on this website. There are no laws or rules for how long you may ride your Aneros massager. As 'ten_s_nut' noted you should avoid use during other activities which require your full attention for safety reasons, even mini-O's could be enough of a distractive influence as to be injurious to yourself or others. Another issue to be concerned with is irritation/pain, even with adequate lubrication, the movement of the massager in the anus and the rectum from prolonged periods of use can produce minor bruising of the delicate tissues and lead to some soreness. You could also suffer from a temporary desensitization (numbing effect) of the prostate, anus, rectum and sweet spot from the continuous sensory stimulation.

You may be interested in the Polls Frequency of Use & How long to ride the Aneros? to see how long and frequently some of your fellow members use these wonderful little devices.
  • doch69
    comments noted and understood
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Yeah, I wouldn't keep it in quite that long, but going around the house, and driving, and shopping with it in, is really a turn on for me too! For me, around 4 hours is enough, unless I sleep with it in, but thats not too often!