Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Uh, oh. Prostate massage is going mainstream
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, all.

About 6 months ago, when I was first diagnosed with BPH my doctor wanted to prescribe medication. When I asked about alternative therapies that I might try first, he mentioned some, including prostate massage. So, I googled prostate massage (no quotes, default settings) and got about a million hits. I also googled "Prostate Massage" San Francisco, to see who might offer the service. There were about a dozen providers.

Today, I ran the same searches. Now I get almost 3 million hits and dozens of providers (I stopped counting).

Something tells me there is a trend happening and we're about to see our kinky little club go mainstream. :)

What's next? An article in USA Today? A cable TV infomercial? Aneros at CVS drugstores?

Cheers,

Dave
  • [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;96869]Hello, all.

About 6 months ago, when I was first diagnosed with BPH my doctor wanted to prescribe medication. When I asked about alternative therapies that I might try first, he mentioned some, including prostate massage. So, I googled prostate massage (no quotes, default settings) and got about a million hits. I also googled "Prostate Massage" San Francisco, to see who might offer the service. There were about a dozen providers.

Today, I ran the same searches. Now I get almost 3 million hits and dozens of providers (I stopped counting).

Something tells me there is a trend happening and we're about to see our kinky little club go mainstream. :)

What's next? An article in USA Today? A cable TV infomercial? Aneros at CVS drugstores?

Cheers,

Dave

well thats good to hear men should hopefully become more aware to all the benifits and pleasure now :) although if more people did it it would make it less naughty
  • artformartform
    Great research Dave!! :D :D Bring it on the more the merrier and Aneros Male Liberation® advances for all!!

Rm10: let's get past "naughty" to NATURAL, prostate massage as an essential natural prostate health and healing practice, that can also liberate astounding whole being pleasures and spiritual enlightenment and peace all!! :D :D

ever on the journey all

artform
  • rumelrumel
    ten_s_nut & Rocketman10,

This is one rumor which I fully support spreading. and I encourage all of us to think of creative methods to accomplish this. When you do think of a new approach, please add it to the existing thread - Ideas for Spreading the Word...! Members of this Forum are fortunate to be in the vanguard of this beneficial social trend. As Warriors of Pleasure we will overcome the bastions of archaic taboos while awakening the Prostate Prophet within each of us to liberate the men and women of the world from dogma and negative myths. This is not a jihad, this is a grass roots revolution to reinstate the natural state of bliss all human beings are entitled to experience.
  • Woodsman
    Well said. In so many ways we are still living in the dark ages.
  • artformartform
    Indeed R!!! Like monitoring the growth here, we can be emboldened by stats like Dave's!!!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Dave and all,

There are a several things going on here. One has been the inevitable realization by many urologists that the standard treatment for prostatitis and CPPS hasn't been cutting it for decades now. Consequently what we're seeing is a return to what was the prior standard of care before the advent of some of the more powerful antibiotics. While most physicians haven't turned away from the use of antibiotics completely, many have sought to maximize their effect by improving the circulation in the prostate through the use of massage.

With respect to the erotic implications of prostate massage/ stimulation, there is no question the Aneros was way ahead of the curve. It virtually catapulted prostate massage to center stage in the adult toy industry. Back in 2002, the terms "male G-spot" and "Super-O" were unknown. Regarding the latter, I know this to be the case, because it was I who coined it! Today it is quite a different picture with these terms popping up all over the internet. In the last several years Male G-spot devices have been the hottest thing in the business, and the way that it looks there is no end in sight. The profusion of products, an increased awareness of the orgasmic potential, and the need to address the return to the older methods of treatment for certain health conditions have given rise to a flood of "therapists" /
    bodyworkers out there. Heck, it's practically a cottage industry these days!

With respect to what's next (a cable tv infomercial....a USA today article or CVS), I'm hoping that it's all of the above. Really, in time I suspect that all of these things will come to pass.

BF Mayfield

p.s. funny that you should mention the idea of the Aneros making it's way into CVS.....this is precisely what I ended my original Aneros testimonial with way back when.
  • rumelrumel
    To all members,

Just for fun, I went digging into the Archives and found the post where Brian said - [quote=B Mayfield]P.S. Note to the manufacturers. You need to get this device reviewed in Men’s Magazine’s and get the word out. Aneros should be available in drugstores as far as I’m concerned.
    That was over eight years ago! He was ahead of us then, he's still ahead of us now.
    Thanks Brian for all your contributions toward making this knowledge available to the world!
  • [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;96869]Aneros at CVS drugstores?

Cheers,

Dave

That would be great!!!!!