Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What's the science behind the models?
  • stu
    I noticed the progasm is much bigger than the other ones. What exactly is the science behind this?
    Is it simply: The bigger, the better? Who develops the models? Medical doctors? How do they determine
    which shapes and dimensions are safe and which ones aren't? Do they do clinical trials with test persons before a new model is released?
    I'm really interested in this because before I'd want to use any such product I'd want to be sure that the safety is 100% guaranteed.
  • I like the one with thorns.
  • rumelrumel
    stu,

FYI, the Aneros® line of prostate massagers are owned and manufactured by High Island Health LLC. You should contact Aneros Support for answers to those questions as the membership is not qualified to speak on behalf of the manufacturer (High Island Health LLC)
  • PolecatPolecat
    [QUOTE=Micah Czar;96809]I like the one with thorns.

LMAO!

Well said

Paul
  • VoyagerVoyager
    What about the one with horns,
    or is it a load of bull ?
  • If it is bigger and we like it.It is because we are gay BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ wrong answer...it seems to be a matter of preference.Trial and error experimentation