Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Advice for potential buyer.
  • So I stumbled across this product and was really interested in buying one of the products in the near future. Now I'm not a complete stranger to anal play( mostly just fingers), but am a complete newbie when it comes to the aneros. I've read the wiki and various posts across the forum, but am still having trouble on deciding on which aneros I should buy. I've heard good things about the Helix and that it was good for beginners, but have also heard good things about the progasm, MGX, and the Vice. So many choices, but only willing to buy one for now. So any advice on which one I should get first? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, should I also get the HypnAerosession cd to help out or should I try solo?
  • brine
    Hi Shadow,

I'd say the Helix. It is not too small or too large. It moves well inside. That is the only one I have and I have had great success with it. I too am interested in getting another, probably the Vice.

That's my advice. Good luck. It is WELL worth the investment.

Prostate stimulation will give you crazy amazing sensations and orgasms like you've never had before. They are NOTHING like traditional penile orgasms, you won't ejaculate. You don't need too. And you won't want to go to sleep afterwards. My other advice it to relax and let it do the work. Don't try to make it do anything. Don't expect anything, enjoy everything that comes your way.

Relax and enjoy the journey.

Brian
  • helix44
    I'll second that. I first used an aneros two months ago and it was the helix. I had great experiences with it from the very beginning, but consider myself kind of lucky in that regard. You can't know what the best model is for you until you try it! Pick one, experiment, and then you'll start to understand whether you want to try another model. I've since bought a eupho (and loved it), and will soon get a progasm too. They're all different in their own awesome ways!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Shadow.

Welcome to the Forum.

I started with the Helix 5 months ago. It was really effective in about 2 weeks. Note that my first 3 days of 1-hour sessions yielded absolutely nothing, nada, zero. For some guys, it's taken months to get any good sensations. The hard part for most of us has been getting truly relaxed while a lump of plastic is up the butt. If you can do that, you'll be ahead of the game.

Best of luck with your Aneros,

Dave
  • artformartform
    Welcome ShadowDancer!! :D :D Both to launching your aneros journey and to this amazing community!!

The three wise men above are not leading you astray at all. However, some of us have trouble with anything reliable with Helix and it can be a matter of anatomy and/or attitude. I am one of those and offer that you might want to consider the MGX, or the SGX if you are smaller in stature. These have satisfaction guarantees (verify at the online Store here).

Eventually you will want the complete model line anyway!! :D They can each do different things for you, and again, many responses may be unique to you. All the best launching your journey!!

all the best finding the models and sequences that take you to your maximum potential all

artform
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    I vote for Helix as well. Personally, I think it's a much better toy than MGX.

My .015 cents.

Cockadoodle
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello ShadowDancer, :)

It's sort of a shot in the dark for picking a beginners model to start your journey. As some people prefer the Helix over the MGX and vice versa. So it's hard to tell which one your body will respond best to. I much prefer the Helix over the MGX. But the MGX does come out sometimes when I'm not getting much sensation as I find it quite aggressive for a smaller model. Something that may also play into your decision is the Aneros money back guarantee.

http://www.aneros.com/html/lightbox/anerosme-ourguarantee.html

Love_is