Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

SGX or MGX?
  • Hi! I'm interested in buying an Aneros, but but due to my height I'm having a hard time choosing between SGX and MGX. From what I've gathered the SGX is made for people that are 5' 6" and shorter, while the MGX is made for taller people. Being 5' 7" I'm technically taller than 5' 6", but only by an inch. Which of these models do you think would suit me the best?
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Brynjolfr;96208]Hi! I'm interested in buying an Aneros, but but due to my height I'm having a hard time choosing between SGX and MGX. From what I've gathered the SGX is made for people that are 5' 6" and shorter, while the MGX is made for taller people. Being 5' 7" I'm technically taller than 5' 6", but only by an inch. Which of these models do you think would suit me the best?

Probably best to go for the MGX unless you have unusually long legs and are short-waisted.

rook
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Based on your stature you could go either way. Bear mind that the correlation of height and proximity of the prostate from the anal opening used in the sizing recommendations provides a general guideline only. Another factor that you might want to consider is your level of experience with anal play. If you've had no experience in the past and you're a little apprehensive about this, the SGX may be the better choice. Insertion will be less challenging and it may be easier for you to get used to. On the other hand, if you've experimented with anal play before and/or you're very open to new and different sensual experiences then the MGX may be the better choice.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Neither, IMHO, buy a Helix and skip those others.

YMMV

Cockadoodle