Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Trouble with "on back, knees bent" position
  • For some reason I can't seem to relax my legs while I do this. Will the "on side with knees bent" position be as effective and get me as far??
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Wontquit,

Actually some have found the side-lying position more effective. Personally I prefer my left side to my right, but that's an individual thing. If you're really committed to being on your back another alternative is to get yourself a foam wedge. The perpendicular side should face your buttocks with your legs are sloping down the other side. This will provide some leg support.

Don't quit!

BF Mayfield
  • I put pillows on the outside of each leg to prop them up when lying on my back. Also I have a lot of success on my side, legs bent lately.
  • slimjm
    For some reason I can accomplish little on my side. Lying on my back, knees up and relaxed a little apart brings on the best O's for me.
  • NeuroNeuro
    I've always wondered if this Back2Life Therapeutic Massager would be worth the 200 bucks. It seems to be the perfect solution for tired legs during "on-the-back position. And it slightly oscillates your hips as well...could make for a very wild session! Thoughts??

Back2Life™ Therapeutic Massager - Bed Bath & Beyond