Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Newbie Q 'n A
  • Hi all. I discovered "The Tool" and then this website while looking for something completly different.

Maybe someone can clarify my questions.

I don't feel I have a grasp on just how this toy (is that the right word?) works. I read about a "handle" but also that it's "hands free". So which is it? It can't be both - or can it?

So to make this toy work I wiggle around on the bed and squeeze my P muscle? I that it or is there more?

I also need lube. Is the syringe nessessery or can the toy just be lubed up?

I also see that are a number if models. They look a bit different and the price differs somewhat but what is the read difference, and how could that affect me? Would I need to try the whole range to find the correct one? A bit like a lottary? How do I decide which to buy?

I be dissapointed if I bought "the wrong one". Is that possible or do they all work?

I like the idea of at least trying to experiance the super O.

Thanks.
    J1

• I am far from an expert but I can answer some of your questions. The general consensus on the forums seems to be that either the helix or the mgx are the best "starter unit." My first session was with the helix and I was fairly successful(no super O, but I experienced some extremely pleasant sensations.) I recommend just investing a little more money and getting the "helix holiday special." Why have one or the other if you can have both?

Now, you are going to need lube. Lots of it. I can not see how you would get away with just lubricating the unit. Get the injector. Your grand total with the helix special, the injector, and basic shipping will be $119. Not bad at all. And usps shipping got the goods to my house in under 4 days.

I found many different ways to cause the aneros to move. Contracting different groups of musles causes different sensations. I found that holding the pc really drove home the perenial tab and I was able to cause deeper movement with anal contractions. This was the combination that worked best for me, but that is just me. Everyone is different so just play around with it. You will find what works for you with time I am sure.

Good luck
    Cag

• Originally Posted By: Cagliostro
    I am far from an expert but I can answer some of your questions. The general consensus on the forums seems to be that either the helix or the mgx are the best "starter unit." My first session was with the helix and I was fairly successful(no super O, but I experienced some extremely pleasant sensations.) I recommend just investing a little more money and getting the "helix holiday special." Why have one or the other if you can have both?

Now, you are going to need lube. Lots of it. I can not see how you would get away with just lubricating the unit. Get the injector. Your grand total with the helix special, the injector, and basic shipping will be $119. Not bad at all. And usps shipping got the goods to my house in under 4 days.

I found many different ways to cause the aneros to move. Contracting different groups of musles causes different sensations. I found that holding the pc really drove home the perenial tab and I was able to cause deeper movement with anal contractions. This was the combination that worked best for me, but that is just me. Everyone is different so just play around with it. You will find what works for you with time I am sure.

Good luck
    Cag

Hi Cag and thanks for your reply.
    Something I don't understand about the range of models. I am trying to understand why one model is better than another. The way you replyied to me suggests that buying one of these is about how much it costs. For example, start with the cheapie and work your way up. So, the more you pay the better the buzz or the better chance of total satisfaction?! Can that be so?
    The only differances I see between the models is a slight changes to the shape.

Have I understaood this correctly?

thanks,
    J1
  • I only have experience with the helix and the mgx, and not all that much experience with either. They are just the models that everyone on the forum seem to consider the best for beginners. I mentioned the "helix holiday special" because it comes with both models, a bottle of lube, and a nice tool for the cleaning process.

As to which model I personally like I am still up in the air. I have used both, and have achieved success with both. There are pros and cons to each. The helix is rather large and blunt at the end and for a rookie to anal play like myself it is rather uncomfortable in the initial insertion process. Once inside there is no discomfort and the agressive shape allows me to build sensation rather quickly. The mgx on the other hand is easier on the insert, but is a little more subtle in shape, and seems to be less mobile because of the ridges at the base.

In the end either one is a good starter I think. Just be open to the things you will feel. They will most likely be new sensations that you may not immediately even realize are pleasurable.
  • Hi all. Well it came today. In less than 48 hrs of ordering a Helix. I also bought glide gel and an inserter.

Well so far I've tried it once. Insertion went ok. The head the biggest part needed a bit of force (I'm new to anal play) but once past the opening it just disappeared as the muscle pulled it into place.

It was quite a curious feeling and a bit uncomfortable at first. On my back I laid still and relaxed. After a while I nearly dozed off so I guess at this point was a good time to start.

I can't say much happened. A bit disappointing but reading the boards here I hadn't expected bell and whistles first off.

After pulling around with my muscles and realizing I was getting nowhere I started to move my hips around. First from side to side, then I raised my knees and pushed up and down.

Hmm, that was quite nice. I wondered if this was the correct way? Somehow I don’t think this toy is supposed to be used like this.

The instructions say it's all muscle motivated, well doing this I did get an erection. I made very sure there was nothing touching my penis because I wanted to know the sensation was coming from behind and not in front.

Some say they get an urge to pee. I got no such feeling. Dose this mean that I'm not hitting the spot with the toy?

Is there a sure way of knowing that the toy IS hitting the correct place. I can remember once trying to find my prostate. I never did and gave up.

Any advice would be helpful. Also thanks for being such a great bunch supporting each other.

J1