Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My wife found my stach of Aneros toys
  • Yes, my wife found my Aneros toys. I hadn't told her, I didn't know what she would think if she found out that her straight husband loves anal/prostate play. Silly really, after 8 years, but I guess I'm not alone.

When cleaning out our closet my wife found them, an MGX, Helix and and Progasm. She didn’t say a thing, just looked at the white pieces of plastic obviously trying to figure out what the heck it was. I freaked out for a moment, it was like being caught in the act doing something shameful and secret no one was supposed to know about. Then she just put them all back, didn’t say a word and continued on cleaning. She said nothing about her find the entire day, and I didn’t dare asking her about it.

When we went to bed that night I brought my MGX and decided to tell her all about my prostate toys. “Did you guess what this was?” I asked her and showed her the MGX. “No, I couldn’t tell. What is it?” She said looking quite curious. Well I told her. She just stared at me. Then she smiled. Then she wanted us to have sex and me to use my thingy up my butt! I was totally surprised to that reaction. She wanted me to show how to insert it, I did and then we had sex. “Did it feel better with it in” she asked after we’d come. She kept on asking about how it felt and what was different to the usual feelings and how I found out about these small plastic wonders. I did my best to explain.

Now a few weeks later on I must say this was the best thing ever, her finding my toys and me telling her all about them. Our sex life is better then ever. She not only enjoys giving me anal/prostate pleasure, along the usual stuff, but she herself has lost her shame when it comes to anal sex play. She’s always enjoyed a bit of anal stimulation but since she found out how much I did too she has really blossomed. Now she wants me to find her toys too.

What can I say, this has brought me and my wife sexually closer, a lot. The intimacy I feel with her now is on a higher level. I just love it, we can now focus on how good a sexual feeling is, however it is produced, and take it from there.
  • aliquis
    Haven't read it all yet but well, I can't understand why you have to hide it so much or have any issues.

I have to admit I got excited when I ordered my stuff but because of that I did end up telling it to lots of girls on my MSN contact list, including one or two gals I wouldn't mind dating. Sure that may give me sort of a freak stamp but whatever :D
    Atleast they know about it, even before, and I doubt they really cared. The girl who have got lots of spam about toys haven't said a negative thing about it and don't seem to mind and still she's in a weird family where she is 19 but haven't had a boy come over and they didn't knew about her last boyfriend and her brother is 27 and still virgin and live at home .. (I'm 30.)

If I brought someone home from a club I guess I wouldn't mention it, but for a girlfriend I guess they would notice. I'm starting to be afraid I will scare someone of if I will bring out the bag with all the sex toys for the first session :D
    (three glass dildos, one rabbit, one clit vibe, one bathtub vibe, one vibrating cock ring, two prostate massagers, four fleshlights, huge amount of lubes, ... Need to get a bunch of plugs and beads, nipple clamps and suckers, whip, piece of rope... kinda stupid with couple stuff as long as I'm alone and virgin though ;D)
  • aliquis
    Now I've read it all, amazing, congratulations and have fun with the wife :)
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Freedom,

What an inspiring story! Thank you for sharing it.

BF Mayfield
  • Yay!
    Sounds really exciting!! Great that you have such a liberated partner. 8)
    Bishop
  • Heh. Sounds like as positive a reaction as you could imagine.

I told my wife, and her reaction was "Huh. Interesting.", which at least wasn't appalled, but perhaps not as intrigued as I had hoped.
  • Your wife is cool! That is an awesome story.
  • slimjm
    A year and a half ago when I started this for prostate congestion symptoms, I explained to my wife the benefits of prostate massage to which she said I could take care of that aspect of sexual health myself. With her not being that fascinated with how an Aneros is used, I haven't made a big deal of showing them to her but did say that if she found some funny shaped plastic things in my bathroom drawer to never mind, that was what they were. To my knowledge she's never rummaged through the drawer but does like the better erections and traditional sex these last few months since the super-O's finally began coming.
  • Maybe you should try buying her some anal beads lol and buy yourself some aswell, when i get a new girlfriend i will defintly be buying her
    anal beads there is nothing sexier than a woman putting them in her hot ass and then watching her slowly pulling them out i saw it in a lesbian
    video once it was so hot i immediatly got out on of my giant dildo's stuck it in my ass and proceeded to jerk off furiously at once.

Does anyone know where i can find some more video's of women using them? :-) :-) ;-)
  • tokertoker
    yes apparently there is this thing called the internet and you can find anything by doing a search
  • [QUOTE=Freedom;85033]Yes, my wife found my Aneros toys. I hadn't told her, I didn't know what she would think if she found out that her straight husband loves anal/prostate play. Silly really, after 8 years, but I guess I'm not alone.

When cleaning out our closet my wife found them, an MGX, Helix and and Progasm. She didn’t say a thing, just looked at the white pieces of plastic obviously trying to figure out what the heck it was. I freaked out for a moment, it was like being caught in the act doing something shameful and secret no one was supposed to know about. Then she just put them all back, didn’t say a word and continued on cleaning. She said nothing about her find the entire day, and I didn’t dare asking her about it.

When we went to bed that night I brought my MGX and decided to tell her all about my prostate toys. “Did you guess what this was?” I asked her and showed her the MGX. “No, I couldn’t tell. What is it?” She said looking quite curious. Well I told her. She just stared at me. Then she smiled. Then she wanted us to have sex and me to use my thingy up my butt! I was totally surprised to that reaction. She wanted me to show how to insert it, I did and then we had sex. “Did it feel better with it in” she asked after we’d come. She kept on asking about how it felt and what was different to the usual feelings and how I found out about these small plastic wonders. I did my best to explain.

Now a few weeks later on I must say this was the best thing ever, her finding my toys and me telling her all about them. Our sex life is better then ever. She not only enjoys giving me anal/prostate pleasure, along the usual stuff, but she herself has lost her shame when it comes to anal sex play. She’s always enjoyed a bit of anal stimulation but since she found out how much I did too she has really blossomed. Now she wants me to find her toys too.

What can I say, this has brought me and my wife sexually closer, a lot. The intimacy I feel with her now is on a higher level. I just love it, we can now focus on how good a sexual feeling is, however it is produced, and take it from there.

Good to hear lol however I can no way relate to this as im still very young being 22 and without a wife lol :) I have chatted and got to know many people older with wifes and all I can say is good for them its an aspect I very much look forward to sharing and playing around with in the future, I have told a lady mate tho and it turns out she was cool with it
  • artformartform
    Well, Freedom and everyone!!! :D :D :D

This a truly wonderful ideal iconic story/reality Freedom!! Would your wife consider joining too and posting in the Wife's Thread Sticky here in the forum?

As I have posted elsewhere here and in my blog: http://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544
    my wife, mrs. a, and I discussed what we wanted to explore in our sex-life together when we became empty nesters four or five years ago. She wanted to explore her female ejaculatory orgasm potential and I wanted to be able to bring my up to then solo prostate massage practice (since age 13) into our marriage bed. I also pointed out the prostate health therapy that Aneros can provide and she understood that would be good for me, and much needed.

Our past four years with Aneros/KSMO, notwithstanding many earlier years of sexual adventures together, have been the absolute best intimacy and sharing ever. Mrs. a gave me my first Active Body Super-O, and surprised the conventional sexual expectations out of both of us!! This was before I had any Super-Os in my aneros sessions. The same grounding of love and trust that your story radiates, is what has enabled us too to go so far in this orgasmic spectrum together: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/super-o-spectrum-whats-your-point-view-15328/

I hope we can soon have a Couples Group formed here to collect and share the wonderful world of Couples in aneros and complementary practices.

Your wife might well enjoy one of the gifts I gave mrs. a this past Christmas, the female G-spot explorer, the Magic Banana: http://www.femenex.net/magicbanana/index.php

all the best love and trust and mutual exploration in orgasmic energetic ecstasies couples all

artform
  • Badger
    I've seen this thing a while ago. Does it work well?
  • artformartform
    Hi Badger!! :D :D

[QUOTE=Badger;95360]I've seen this thing a while ago. Does it work well?

If you mean the Magic Banana, mrs. a is still in early days of exploring how to use it, but it seems to be showing that it could live up to its potential. I will post further developments as they unfold.

Frankly, I am somewhat tempted to quietly get one to experiment with in my solo anal practice, They are longer in the loop length than I (or mrs. a!) expected; 10" or 11" and therefore could take one further up and around some of the vaunted acupressure and other added sensitive areas around the whole rectal pouch, as some use the crystal wand.

all the best G-spotting with wives and solo all

artform
  • You guys make me wish I was married
  • Korkelz
    artform, how is the magic banana? You say your wife shows hints that it might live up to its potential. What are those signs? The reason I'm asking is that I'm afraid that if I spend the money on the Magic Banana for my wife, it will collect dust. Unless of course, it is useful right out of the box (unlike the aneros for many of us).
  • artformartform
    Hi Korkelz!! :D :D

I wish that I could be of more immediate help, however things are too early here to be able tom offer anything specific or reliable. We have been exhausted and inactive while she takes care of me and too much of me is in pain to be active for the moment. More news soon I hope and as soon as there is anything worthwhile I'll report and also PM you!

In the meantime, perhaps you could take the plunge with the Banana for/with your wife and let us know. If at first it doesn't appeal, then it can be set aside until there is more knowledge available from various sources. Do you finger each other's G-spots? There is something to work gently and slowly toward and develop for ultimate couple's rewards.

all the best to/for you both

artform
  • My wife did'nt now i had it but she came home one day and caught me and i was so into my super o she sat and watched and got into bed and watched it move around in ass and she got off watching