Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Sex with the helix in!!
  • ssw1
    Just had sex with my wife with my helix and loved it!!!
    Just had to say that. lol
  • ha yeah this stuff is cool in general :) lucky git im on the hunt for a gf thats cool wid exploring stuff atm
  • Hi ssw1 i have tried the same with my wife after lying twitching away beside her for a couple off hours with mgx inserted i switched to the helix and had wild wild sex after no orgasm for a week i needed to change the sheets afterwords but the thrill was incredible i just need to get her to participate more and get her to insert the aneros for me and try some erotic hypnosis of our own :P
  • ssw1
    I finally got her to do just that. She liked my reactions! Lol
  • ssw1;

Agreed! My main use of Aneros is for sex with my wife. Really, really great effects, especially with the Eupho. The Helix is a bit much and ends everything too quickly.

Cheers,

Dave
  • ssw1
    Ya it does but damm it's good.
  • ssw1
    I even tryed leaving my helix in after sex and I got some very good feelings all night.
    I didn't think that was possible since I had ejaculated already. Has anyone tryed this or had this happen?
  • ssw1;

Most of the time, I sleep with the Eupho in. If my wife and I have sex, I leave it in for the rest of the night. I like the way it wakes me up at 5 AM for Round Two with my wife. If she's not in the mood at that point, I have to "settle" for Dry-Os.

Cheers,

Dave
  • I love how it feels leaving it in all night! Mornings are really sexy and hard too..
  • RogerT
    I've used my MGX, Helix and Progasm with the wife and its made our sex the best ever! Thinking of getting a Tempo next. :-)
  • ssw1
    I just ordered the red progasm it's $20 less for a short time.
    I can't wait to try it out!!! My wife thinks it's a good thing for me and her. I was glad to hear that from her because I have her support . She told my to get it!!
  • slimjm
    I've tried one time with my wife with a Helix I'd previously cut the tail off of. The somewhat more prominent head though of the Helix poked into my gland too aggressively to make it really pleasurable. I think the Eupho would be much better.
  • ssw1
    Eupho let's you last longer and it's good to. The helix made me cumm real fast. And that's not always good for the wife if you know what I mean.