Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Experience Good So Far
  • I got my Helix about 3 weeks ago and have not had the elusive Super "O" yet but I realize after reading so many posts it is marathon and not a sprint. I will continue to enjoy it for what it is, as the sensations have been very pleasurable and ejaculation with it inserted is unbelievable!!! I am fortunate that my wife has been very accepting of the new toy and has become quite turned on while watching me use it. Of course I made sure she got several new toys at the same time to make it a little easier to turn her on to it.

After reading several posts I decided to go ahead and order the MGX as well to change things up a little and see if one will bring feelings I may not be getting from the other. It will be here in a few days.

I have not tryed to have sex with the Aneros inserted yet as it seems difficult to maintain an errection with it in place. Is this normal or should this go away as I get more used to using it? I kind of think with the right stimulation from the wife an erection should not be a problem.

The main reason for my post was to thank all those who have taken the time to put all this information together. It is a wealth of knowledge that has made the beginning of this journey very interesting with a lot of things to look forward to in the future.
  • It is indeed a marathon dude. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away. For some people it can happen within the first few sessions. For others, myself included, it can take over a year. I've been using mine for about 2 years now and have yet to achieve the super-O. Yet, I'm not sad about it, as every use is a new experience and increases the awareness of my body and its capabilities. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride my friend.

Cheers,

Chrono273