Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

WOW!! What an orgasm
  • Just got my aneros helix yesterday and tried it for the first time last night. Since I had some anal play experience had no problem with discomfort.

After about 15 minutes or so (which felt pretty good also) I started experiencing the most amazing dry orgasms. Tried not to introduce penis play into this session but after almost 30 solid minutes of orgasms I couldn't stand it.

Had the most amazing penil orgasm I can remeber with a limp penis. Made a mess and had almost no leakage afterward.

Can't wait until tonight!
  • Hi there , I too have noticed that when i get the anal twitching and feel the good sensations that if i stroke my penis i cum before i even get fully erect and it is a great sensation ...my only concern is that i might be training my mind and body to expect penis play with the toy ...if that happens I may never experience a super o
    Any thoughts from the more experienced ?

[QUOTE=aneros_user44094;92505]Just got my aneros helix yesterday and tried it for the first time last night. Since I had some anal play experience had no problem with discomfort.

After about 15 minutes or so (which felt pretty good also) I started experiencing the most amazing dry orgasms. Tried not to introduce penis play into this session but after almost 30 solid minutes of orgasms I couldn't stand it.

Had the most amazing penil orgasm I can remeber with a limp penis. Made a mess and had almost no leakage afterward.

Can't wait until tonight!
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=scarboroughguy;92506]Hi there , I too have noticed that when i get the anal twitching and feel the good sensations that if i stroke my penis i cum before i even get fully erect and it is a great sensation ...my only concern is that i might be training my mind and body to expect penis play with the toy ...if that happens I may never experience a super o
    Any thoughts from the more experienced ?

The general advice is to keep your hands off your penis when first using an aneros. Doing so is supposed to help the rewiring process to progress.
  • gm501
    Everyone's mileage is different. For me, I like to have several minutes of super O's (which generally start about 5 minutes after insertion), and then I flip on my back and JO myself with my tool still inserted. I get the most amazing ejac's, and I don't feel that the practice has taken away from my overall "journey".
  • Yes, amazing cum here too!
  • It is only the beginning too with aneros!