Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Having wet dreams
  • I am 26 years old and am married. I have a good sex life with my wife and have aneros sessions about once a week. Recently I had a wet dream and the frequency of the wet dreams has increased to about twice a week. I think up until now I have had one wet dream when I was in my early teens. Does anone have any input as far as similar experience or thoughts on why I would all of a sudden start having wet dreams?
  • Bobby OBobby O
    What level of response are you having to the aneros? Have you just recently started using the aneros? Is having wet dreams cool to you or do you wish they would stop? Sorry for all the questions but it seems that answers to these questions might help in answering your question.

Personally, I have always thought that wet dreams were cool and wouldn't mind having one every now and then. To me, having wet dreams means that your "plumbing" and hormone levels are in good shape. I am 30 and haven't had one in 5 years or better. Interesting post.
  • I have been using the aneros for 5+ years now. I had a couple of super-o's early on and am trying to find my way back to that glorious place. I find my sessions are very pleasurable these days with involuntary contractions and some nice flushing feelings coming over the body. As far as the wet dreams go I am mostly embarassed by them. While my libido has decreased because of them I have to keep changing the bedsheets and explaining to my wife that it is a normal bodily function. Overall I wouldn't mind it if it were once in a while and didn't affect my sex life with my wife but it has become an embarassing topic becuase it does.
  • slimjm
    I hear you, liquidflow, wet dream content, particularly when you're married and wonder why your mind is thinking of stuff like that while you're asleep, is embarrassing but apparently something our male bodies do as a part of their normal physiologic functions from time to time. In my case, I could never find any relation between frequency of sex, how recently I'd ejaculated or how horny I felt--they would just come every few months though it seems now I have them a little less frequently than when I was younger.

I can't tell that Aneros usage has changed anything really either--I got started with it about 15 months ago and finally rewired to where I started having super-O's with it about 5 months ago--except, about 2 months ago I had a great session before going to bed one night and a couple hours later I woke up in the night with no dream but the most vivid wet-dream-like ejaculatory (not prostate orgasm-like) experience I'd ever had and thought, okay, let's roll out of bed and change the sheets (sorry, I'm one of those guys that loves to sleep wearing nothing since starting Aneros usage) but there was absolutely nothing there, no precum even, absolutely and completely dry. I know this is not a typical Aneros response and I've not seen it described anywhere on the forum and I've not had it before or since, so I figured it was just a one time freak thing. At least I didn't have to do any explaining to my wife.

In your case I can't think of a reason, at least from my experience, why you should be having these so often now. If it was like the fantastic dry orgasm I woke up with without an accompanying dream and with no refractory feeling afterward, that might not be too bad!
  • I would like to revisit this thread.

[QUOTE=slimjm;91650]I had a great session before going to bed one night and a couple hours later I woke up in the night with no dream but the most vivid wet-dream-like ejaculatory (not prostate orgasm-like) experience I'd ever had and thought, okay, let's roll out of bed and change the sheets (sorry, I'm one of those guys that loves to sleep wearing nothing since starting Aneros usage) but there was absolutely nothing there, no precum even, absolutely and completely dry. I know this is not a typical Aneros response and I've not seen it described anywhere on the forum and I've not had it before or since, so I figured it was just a one time freak thing.

Slimjm have you had a repeat of the "dry wet dream" you spoke of? I think your experience is not that far from what we are doing with are Aneros's. Your body/mind separated the Orgasm from the Ejaculation. You had the orgasm without the emission.

Back when I was in my 20's and 30's, when I didn't have a partner or the interest in "clearing the pipes" I would have wet dreams. It was at about this time that I first read about MMO's and ones ability to separate orgasms from ejaculations. I unhappily had no positive results when attempting the separation during waking hours. But asleep was another story. Slimjm you perfectly described what I felt that first "dry wet dream". The intensity of the orgasms exceeded that of a waking orgasm. And I as well had nothing to clean up. I thought about it and realized that I was achieving, while asleep, what I could not while awake. I found that I could have dry penile orgasms in my sleep. When I awoke I would most often have a full erection. It would not happen every time (I think my body knew when to unload) but I would say about 3 out of every 4 times.

Alas in my mid 50's I no longer have nocturnal emissions. So liquidflow and slimjm I would encourage you to try and see if you can program your wet dream to be dry. I'll bet you can. If it happened to me, others have or will have the same experience as well.

C
  • slimjm
    Fascinating, churney. I've not had it happen since. I used to have typical ejaculatory wet dreams occasionally when I was younger and they'll rarely still occur now, but this was the only "dry" wet "dream" experience ever, and as described it was an orgasm only with no "wet" and no dream. Don't know what might have prompted it either.