Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A new height of ecstacy
  • dtmsmith
    I'll probably put this on my blog as well but I wanted comments and discussion.

The full moon must be affecting me as I've been having p-waves and mini-o's all day. About 2pm I decided to lay down and focus on the feelings. I started off without an aneros. The session started like others usually do. I was having intense p-waves, mini-o's, and some moderate dry-o's accompanied by all sorts of involuntary contractions. At some point, all the contractions stopped. I relaxed and just let things happen. Slowly, my whole body began to "glow". The focus of my pleasure moved away from my groin and spread all over. The feeling was extremely pleasurable but not entirely sexual. I'm not sure how long I laid there like this. It seemed like forever; I'm guessing maybe 1/2 hour. The feelings didn't wax or wane. I was stuck in a state of heightened pleasure. I suppose this could be a form of the floating bliss but it felt different somehow. There was really no floating and no bliss. It was more like glowing. I can't find the words to describe it. I also felt a lot of energy running around my body. At times, the crown of my head felt like it was going to burst. It also felt like energy was running up my spine, into my head, then back down to my groin. I've felt something similar before but not nearly this intensely.

While in this state, I felt the pleasure slowly build. Still no contractions and the feeling was still full-body. The pleasure built so much that it stopped feeling like it was me experiencing pleasure, but I was the pleasure. I was not experiencing an orgasm, I was the orgasm. It only lasted about a minute or so but, during this time, I sort of lost the sense of myself. It caught me off-guard but I tried to go with it. I'm not sure I was entirely successful. I laid there for a while longer and experience a mini-version of this again.

I then decided to give my maximus a try. The experience was absolutely phenomenal. I have never had such strong feelings with an aneros. I had a bunch of dry-o's. Lots of very pleasurable contractions and quivering. Some involuntary muscle twitches in my legs, stomach, brows.

The feelings are continuing and I plan to continue to encourage them. I feel a bit out of control but am trying not to let it freak me out.
  • Korkelz
    Awesome, you are way beyond me in the Super-O journey. I can't even dream of having an experience like that, it seems so impossible.
  • BusterBuster
    You are on such a great roll now dtmsmith! The sky is the limit and I am sure you understand that to being true now. I look forward to hearing more about what you are experiencing
  • dtmsmith,

That experience sounds amazing - similar to an experience I have had. Becoming the orgasm - that is a perfect way to express it. Keep going and keep us posted.
  • artformartform
    Great dtmsmith!! :D :D

You ARE the orgasm indeed, as we all can be, as our journey's continue. I've had the joy and privilege of BEING the orgasm too, and it is everything, until what you find visiting you next! ;)

AS to those energies flooding around your body and filling your head, don't forget "keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth!", and intend and encourage them to flow down your front channel, as it sounds like they are doing for the most part. You are experiencing the Microcosmic Orbit, a fundamental way-station and eternal friend of all energetics, and you are one of the most natural energetics here my friend! Look at Mantak Chia's MultiOrgasmic Man as a general guide as to what is happening. And I second brianadams request for ongoing reports from you. :D

all the very best sensing and allowing and befriending and agreeably intending and encouraging your energies and your full energetics potential all

artform
  • dtmsmith
    Thanks Artform. As usual, it sounds like what's new to me is not actually new :-).

I am keeping my tongue on the roof of my mouth but I did want to check if there's any specific way I should do this. The front part of my tongue is usually pressed on the roof of my mouth just behind where the palette curves up behind the front teeth. So, it's not on the flat part right behind the teeth but a little further back. Does this sound right? Does it really matter precisely where my tongue touches or which part of the tongue I use?

Also, could you describe the way the energy should flow? It definitely feel it going up my spine and into my head. Sometimes I feel it in my throat and chest. Yesterday I did seem to feel it returning to my groin but the path it took was difficult to determine. Sometimes it felt like it was going back down my spine but I can't be sure. Is there a specific circuit and direction I should focus on?

[QUOTE=artform;92015]Great dtmsmith!! :D :D

You ARE the orgasm indeed, as we all can be, as our journey's continue. I've had the joy and privilege of BEING the orgasm too, and it is everything, until what you find visiting you next! ;)

AS to those energies flooding around your body and filling your head, don't forget "keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth!", and intend and encourage them to flow down your front channel, as it sounds like they are doing for the most part. You are experiencing the Microcosmic Orbit, a fundamental way-station and eternal friend of all energetics, and you are one of the most natural energetics here my friend! Look at Mantak Chia's MultiOrgasmic Man as a general guide as to what is happening. And I second brianadams request for ongoing reports from you. :D

all the very best sensing and allowing and befriending and agreeably intending and encouraging your energies and your full energetics potential all

artform
  • I have had that happen ONCE. It was before I had my first super-o a couple of weeks later, if you have not had your first super-o you are on your way and will be there very soon, just stick with it! :)
  • Edit
    [QUOTE=dtmsmith;92030]Thanks Artform. As usual, it sounds like what's new to me is not actually new :-).

I am keeping my tongue on the roof of my mouth but I did want to check if there's any specific way I should do this. The front part of my tongue is usually pressed on the roof of my mouth just behind where the palette curves up behind the front teeth. So, it's not on the flat part right behind the teeth but a little further back. Does this sound right? Does it really matter precisely where my tongue touches or which part of the tongue I use?

Also, could you describe the way the energy should flow? It definitely feel it going up my spine and into my head. Sometimes I feel it in my throat and chest. Yesterday I did seem to feel it returning to my groin but the path it took was difficult to determine. Sometimes it felt like it was going back down my spine but I can't be sure. Is there a specific circuit and direction I should focus on?

dt- I think you've got the tongue location correct but I believe it is better to use just the tip of the tongue. Good waves to you!
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;92052]I have had that happen ONCE. It was before I had my first super-o a couple of weeks later, if you have not had your first super-o you are on your way and will be there very soon, just stick with it! :)

Interesting. I've had some pretty amazing orgasms, some of which I'd consider "super" (e.g. more intense than I ever thought was possible). It boggles my mind to think that there may be something more than this in store for me. I guess this just supports my own personal aversion to categorizing orgasms. For me, their intensities seem to vary from mild to intense in a continuum. Of course, maybe I'll have an orgasm at some point which will change my perspective.
  • artformartform
    Hi again dtmsmith!! :D :D and friends!!!

Your avoidance of definitions and linguistic expectations traps is most wise sir! It is a living flexible spectrum, and every variation is present in smaller ways when another is predominant. IMHO dtm, your pathway here, while like everyone's unique, is something like that of friend mog; the much esteemed OMG Sir MOG of MultiOrgattainia, the realm of infinite fractal powers of orgasmic, ecstatic, enlightening All.

For you and those interested in your particular journey, you may find mog's blog at KSMO very helpful in orienting and relaxing with what your gift may fully become.

all the best energies befriending and mapping, and energies ecstasies and beyond all

artform
  • "keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth!", and intend and encourage them to flow down your front channel, as it sounds like they are doing for the most part.

Hey artform, I was having a session today and about an hour into the session I remembered what you said about keeping the tongue on the roof of the mouth. I tried it and it definitely produced a different sensation. It's like the tongue muscle is somehow connected to muscles in the prostate because it caused the prostate to contract slightly and the aneros was able to touch a different area. I moved my tongue touching different parts of the roof of my mouth and it changed the feeling. Pretty amazing! Got me in a whole new place! Thanks for the tip art!
  • Gonna try the tongue thing next time.