Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

sounds and aneros use together
  • I'm interested to here of any ones experience of using the aneros products and sounds together.It seems to me that the sound being inside the prostate will add to it's stimulation.
  • I have yet to try sounding, but I would like to try it and am curious how it would work with an Aneros.
  • What do you mean by "sound" and "sounding" ?
  • rumelrumel
    Grand Tiger,

Here is a website with some information about Sounds and Dilators, see -
    http://www.chaseunion.com/documents/urethra/differ.htm

Too scary for me to even contemplate trying.
  • Thanks Rumel for the info, I think I'm going to throw up ...
  • What I know of sound usage is what I have gathered on-line.As was posted by Rummel(sp) Chase-Union has a lot of info on this subject and they do go into electro stimulation thru an inserted Dittel Urethral sound and a Prostate electrode.The main thing I got was that sterilization was of paramount importance.I love using my Progasm as it usually gives me several hours of pleasure and is easily to clean and lube,even between my breaks from using it.My thought was that maybe someone here had some in-sight on this subject and could provide us all with more knowledge
  • It looks terribly dangerous to me with a very high risk of doing oneself irreparable damage by injuring very delicate internal components by intrusion, or by killing nerves with externally applied electrical currents. Imagine never being able to experience sexual pleasure ever again as a result of messing up your body which is so fearfully and wonderfully made.

Please, please guys, keep away from it, otherwise your journey may come to an abrupt and tragic end!
  • Very good post and one I've considered starting myself.

I've been interested in the concept of sounding for a couple of years but still haven't tried it and have had the same thoughts about combining them with an Aneros session.

There are many types of sound but I 'believe' a good starter set are the rosebud types (Bakes) with the J curve (Van Burren) being the ones I'd aim for. The latter literally turn the corner in ones urethra and stimulate inside the prostate.

Personally, I would use them 'as is' rather than introduce electro play to them. One web site advocates vibrating them with a bullet or, more intriguingly, a tuning fork!

As a side note, tuning forks have long been considered to have healing properties so it may be quite beneficial to use sound therapy (tuning fork) on a urethral sound and massage the prostate from the inside too.
  • This is the one illustration that got me, looks like a fish being unhooked. :shock:
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    To All,

While I know that this practice is common in some circles, this will be a bit of a stretch for most people (pun intended). With sounding, you really have to know what you're getting into. The fact is that there are some real risks associated with this, i.e. irritation, tearing and infection of the entire urogenital system. Understand, the urethra is normally a sterile environment, so introducing a foreign object like this can be an efficient way of contaminating the area. I know that most practitioners will say that they "clean" the instruments prior to insertion, but bear this in mind, even doctors and surgeons who perform this procedure for medical purposes have difficulties with this. This from the Journal of the American Medical Association:

There are numerous conditions that may arise as a consequence of sound infection. The most important of these are: (1) periurethral folliculitis and phlegmon; (2) plastic inflammation of the corpus spongiosum with resultant cordee; (3) exacerbation of pre-existing urethritis; (4) Cowperitis; (5) posterior urethral inflammation, which inevitably extends to the glandular tissues of the prostate; (6) true inflammation of the vesicle neck; (7) acute or chronic follicular prostatitis; (8) prostatic and periprostatic abscess; (9) seminal vesiculitis; (10) true cystitis; (11) urethral chill and fever of various grades of severity; (12) orchitis and epididymitis......

Given the potential problems that can arise from this, it occurs to me that it's going a bit far in order to stimulate oneself. Frankly, I prefer a more natural path. That said, prostate massage and anal play can carry some potential for cross contamination as well (albeit to a much smaller extent)...e.g. from handling a used toy and then handling ones penis. The difference there is that there is no direct introduction involved and that the situation can be more easily managed with simple precautions.

Each to his own....but I would advise against this.

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Guys!

I was into the e-stim thing for a while and some harder-core practitioners push the envelope and use urethral probes! (in e-stim
    all attachments are, of course, electrically connected from a power unit to various body parts: Anal probes, cock and ball bands that
    strap around various parts of cock and balls, etc.. . . hence e-stim or electrical stimulation of the genitals!)

Very popular with the S&M crowd!

I never had the desire to go to the urethral probes with my e-stim practice, as I was just looking for a powerful hands-free orgasm (HFO)!

There is just no limit to what us humans will go thru for a good orgasm! (in search for the Perfect "O"!)

I am very glad, I discovered the Aneros and KSMO a few years back, to give me my perfect "O"!!!

Later, Hlaser99
  • PolecatPolecat
    Guys,

This sounding thing is roughly equivalent to shoving a bottle of water up into your colon to quench your thirst!

Seriously, there are much easier ways to get your rocks off. If you can't think of any, I'll be happy to elaborate. I think Mayfield has this right.

Paul
  • rumelrumel
    To All,

Just so everyone is clear on this, I provided the external link regarding ‘sounds’ in response to ‘GrandTiger’s question and desire for information. I am NOT advocating the practice of ‘sounding’ at all. I think it is fraught with far too many dangers to be of much sensual value. Thanks, ‘BF Mayfield’, for adding the specifics. As I said in my earlier post in this thread, this practice is just “Too scary for me to even contemplate trying.”

I wish only good health, safe sex and enduring pleasure for you guys and anything that I say which runs contrary to that philosophy should be immediately rejected. I simply can not imagine how 'sounding' could possibly improve upon a Super-O experience.
  • ... and when I saw what it was, I was horrified. This stuff is totally insane.
  • darwindarwin
    i have to add that to me, this is in the same arena as fisting, cock and ball torture and unprotected anonymous sex: clearly putting your body in danger for some inexplicable sexual need.

there are many men (and i suppose some women) for whom reasonable limits are cast aside.

personally, i find it disturbing.

darwin
  • Having already posted earlier and stating a shared interest with the OP about sounding, the health aspects raised by others are primarily why I have never explored this avenue. Further, as anyone who's ever had the pleasure to have suffered cystitis will attest, the urethra can be very painful and I would worry a great deal about irritation or worse.

I appreciate my interest in experimenting with sounds may be different to many but ultimately, save for medical necessity, this orifice will remain a one way street.

I will join the 'bad idea' camp albeit retaining an understanding of the inquisitiveness that some may have to explore this method of stimulation.
  • hulahula
    rumel said:

Grand Tiger,

Here is a website with some information about Sounds and Dilators, see -
    http://www.chaseunion.com/documents/urethra/differ.htm

Too scary for me to even contemplate trying.

I so agree. too scary/
  • Sorry to resussitate an old thread, but I'm looking at what I would consider a flexible/semi rigid sound made up of a string of small metal beads. Like earlier mentioned, if the idea is to stimulate the prostate and perineum would having something inside of both be more stimulating and more pleasurable?
  • artformartform
    Hi All!! :D :D

When saw the title for this thread, a completely different thought occurred here.

For those who are vocal during intercourse and/or ejac/orgasm build and release, do you sense any of your vocalizations as vibes in your prostate?

Long ago I started tuning my primal vocals, even milder ones, to resonate in my prostate, and it is a wonderful added stim and harmony. It was another reason that the KSMO, Key Sound Multiple Orgasm, approach seemed natural to me and probably why I got the great and powerful Echo Effects so soon and so easily. This is not all there is to KSMO certainly, and few there speak of this prostate resonating, so it is the icing on the cake for me, just as it was a door opener to KSMO's full powers.

My practice here has been a mixed Aneros/KSMO from very early days, and for me, that has made all the difference. As friend Hlaser99 observed a couple of years ago, KSMO orgasms seem "more spiritual" than Aneros, and until one has thoroughly separated one's ejaculation response from one's orgasmic energetic response, that is inevitable, IMHO.

So, anybody "sounding" with acoustic energies, rather than material objects?

ever curious ever more ecstatic all

artform