Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Energy Orgasm!
  • I'm feeling surprised, delighted, and, frankly, a little bit pissed off.

I feel surprised and delighted because with 15 minutes of coaching over the chat, I had a very clear energetic orgasm. It was really nice. It was centered in my stomach, and moved throughout my whole body. I flushed, saw white light, the whole nine yards.

I'm pissed off (OK, not really pissed off) because I didn't remember what it was like to experience orgasms like this. The last time I had an orgasm like this, I was probably four or five. Just to be super clear--I, gratefully, don't have a history of sexual abuse. I was just naturally orgasmic as a little kid. I'm betting I'm not alone in that.

In the energy orgasm I had today, my cock was soft. I didn't have the aneros in. I was sitting fully clothed in my living room on my couch, regulating my breathing, wiggling my big toe, and doing some very very slow and simple exercises and BOOM! Orgasm.

I have been lurking here for months. I have read the wiki, read a variety of posts, and read a variety of tales from those of you who have worked with the aneros and other practices for a while, and how much delight you have gotten.

I have practiced with the aneros for about 6 months now, usually while jacking off, usually headed for a Super-T. Usually edging for a while, and working towards having two or three Super-O's on the way. Sometimes I smoke a little MJ. Someitmes I don't. Usually I come.

I didn't get the whole energy orgasm piece. I was skeptical. I was cock-focused. I was doing what had worked for me consistently since I was 13.

Now--I practice yoga, meditate just about every day, and have a devotional practice that helps keep me sane. I'm an acupuncturist and herbalist, and have been exploring sex and my sexuality for years now. Maybe I am jsut a that point in my energetic practice that the door has opened.

I guess what I'm angry about is the ways that I was told NOT to experience pleasure. Told to cut myself off from pleasure. Reprogrammed around pleasure. The pimping of the pleasure principle does such harm to all of us.

What I am delighted about is that there is a community of pleasure seekers out there who are dedicated to experiencing and helping others to experience deep pleasure.

One of the things that annoyed me about Taoist sexual kung-fu was the piece about conserving the essence. I thought that continually conserving the essence (not coming) meant that I couldn't orgasm. I guess I see now that I was looking through the (admittedly messed up) Puritan lens I grew up with when it came to these practices.

In reading Artform's posts about how he managed to be orgasmic without even having an erection...I knew that what I had struggled with in this search was the ways that my mind was programmed around pleasure. I saw the references to reprogramming, and allowing the body to rewire. What amazes me is the ways that my conscious mind got in the way. (Hence the hypnaerosessions. Duh.)

Just getting the coaching to give myself permission to experience my own experience was HUGE. Thanks to Ohmy06, Artform, and Rumel around this. This is good work!!!

In gratitude,
    Bearzinger
  • Love_isLove_is
    That's great that you finally got to experience this Bearzinger! :) I'm guessing that this energy orgasm was entirely different in sensation than the super-O's you get in an Aneros session?

I guess what I'm angry about is the ways that I was told NOT to experience pleasure. Told to cut myself off from pleasure. Reprogrammed around pleasure. The pimping of the pleasure principle does such harm to all of us.

Yup! I so understand where you are coming from. I went through some of this mindset a year or two back in my Aneros journey.

What I am delighted about is that there is a community of pleasure seekers out there who are dedicated to experiencing and helping others to experience deep pleasure.

Welcome, and enjoy! This is a great community of people here. :D

Love_is
  • BusterBuster
    Nice to meet you Bearzinger and welcome to our community. I am sure we will talk more because this kind of stuff fascinates me as well.
  • artformartform
    Great bearzinger!! :D :D And friends Love_is and Buster too!!! :D :D

Great news! Thanks for putting it into the context of your background and development. We all benefit from sharing our life experiences and what influences they may have on our journey here. Yes, my experience with Taoist sexual kung fu similarly did not result in feeling comfortable with retro-ejac for example, on other than cultural grounds. Welcome aboard friend bearzinger! It has been great meeting you initially and I look forward to your participation and further contributions here. Especially I hope to talk tea with you soon!

all the best in finding one's own full permission to be fully open and allowing of blossoming orgasmic and beyond energetics all

artform
  • shyzen
    hi there
    can you explain what exactly you where doing to have this orgasm , what kind of exercises ?