Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Does the Aneros make you ejaculate?
  • Hay all :-)

I have recently purchased the maximus which is my first Aneros and i was just curious if I use this on its own, with no penis stimulation will I have a dry orgasm? or will I still ejaculate?

Thx :-)
  • RogerT
    I used mine for the first time and had a wet O with no penile stimulation. We'll see what happens next time.
  • Ah ok, thx alot :-)
  • rumelrumel
    Hi TheGrowningNumber,

Welcome to the Aneros Forums, your best source of information for learning about the multiple benefits and joys of using the Aneros prostate massagers.

It is the luck of the draw whether you will achieve HFO's (Hands Free {ejaculatory} Orgasms) or not. Some men have but most have not, I've been Anerosing for over 3 1/2 years and have never had a HFO. Some men get them regularly and lament the condition because they believe it interferes with the rewiring toward achieving Super-O's. I don't think the particular Aneros model used makes much difference with this condition.

For most men there is a learning curve associated with Aneros usage. It is possible you will experience a dry-O or even a HFO (as 'RogerT' attested) with your very first usage. If you do, that's great, but if you don't, please don't be disheartened as you've only begun your journey of self discovery.

P.S. I sent you an introductory PM with some additional hints and tips to get you started.
  • slimjm
    With practice (sometimes this takes months) you should be able to experience dry or prostate orgasms with the Aneros. A few individuals have hands free wet orgasms (I've never experienced these) but feel this is distracting from the goal of experiencing dry or super orgasms.
  • I have recently started to experience a different kind of hands free ejaculation. When using the MGX, after about 45-minutes of pleasure, I'll get an aching, pulsing feeling inside (my prostate) and then the feeling of an orgasm will sweep over me and I'll have a steady stream of ejaculate flow out of my penis. This is not typical seamen, as it doesn't coagulate afterwards. And, it's doesn''t squirt out either. It's a flow and it's more clear than regular seamen and still kind of slick and has that seamen smell but it's much thinner. I've been able to get this to come on several times in a row, which meets the definition of a multiple orgasm. Just thought I'd share.
  • Badger
    I think that's what's called pre-ejaculate fluid, or prostatic fluid. Congratulations!! You've just milked your prostate! Anybody else have a different opinion?
  • I had a aneros powered hands free orgasm 2 weeks for the first time. It was totally unexpected. Nice, but multiple dry orgasms are better. ;)
  • CyrulCyrul
    [QUOTE=newguy8762;91765]I have recently started to experience a different kind of hands free ejaculation. When using the MGX, after about 45-minutes of pleasure, I'll get an aching, pulsing feeling inside (my prostate) and then the feeling of an orgasm will sweep over me and I'll have a steady stream of ejaculate flow out of my penis. This is not typical seamen, as it doesn't coagulate afterwards. And, it's doesn''t squirt out either. It's a flow and it's more clear than regular seamen and still kind of slick and has that seamen smell but it's much thinner. I've been able to get this to come on several times in a row, which meets the definition of a multiple orgasm. Just thought I'd share.

NewGuy just explained my situation... exactly.
    I thought it was just a substantial amount of pre-ejaculate fluid like Badger suggested, but the volume/consistency makes me think otherwise...
    I've noticed two major differences from this type of ejaculation versus traditional: 1.) No 'loss of interest' that is common with T.O's 2.) No refractory period. I have tried stifling the contractions when I feel this coming on, but after about 1/2 hour of this it is unstoppable... I can completely relax/stop everything, but it usually takes over on its own.
  • Badger
    A question: is the 'ejaculate' clear or milky? If it's clear, it's pre-ejaculate, but if it's milky, then there's semen.
  • Seems theres alot of different ways to cum with the aneros then, as in, different feelgn sect :-)

Im looking forward to ths think working as im bored to death of the noirmal ejacultion orgasm, its short, and not very strong, its jsut like a buzzing in the head of my dick which lasts like 6-7secs.....
  • plus the refactory/loss of interest in the women im with elemtn which ruins everything if you ask me :-/ especialy since ive jsut had her screaming to stop coz she cant cum anymore (we haver a safe word for actual stop) and trying to crawl way from me for a constant half an hour :-/
  • churney
    newguy8762 it sounds to me more like http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/off-topic-male-version-female-ejaculation-squirting-13579/ . Check out the links and see if it is the same thing.
  • Churney...it's not the squirting the guy in the other post is describing. I watched the video out of curiosity a while back (although I make it a point to abstain from sexually explicit stuff) and that guy was definitely squirting something. It looked like urine to me because there was a watery consistency to the substance. What I'm ejaculating is much more viscious...like a loose mucus...but thinner than pre-ejaculate/cowpers fluid, which for me, tends to drip out of my penis in a long, mucus-like sticky string or puddle. I normally don't have an erection when I get this orgasm/ejaculate flow...it just oozes out and it's not a total seamen...I know there's seamen in there but the total amount is more of a clear fluid than a milky, creamy cum wad. And, like I said, it doesn't coagulate the way a full seamen wad does...you know how you'll get those rubber cement-like clumps a minute or so after cumming? This stays much in the state it comes out until it dries. It has to be prostate fluid. It still feels as amazing as cumming traditionally but the other difference is that I can repeat this several times (I've gotten to two in a row). My sense is, I could keep this going for quite some time if I had the practice. I'm sure the gland would eventually get squeezed dry and nothing would come out after several times in a row but I haven't had a chance to experiment to this point...yet.
  • rumelrumel
    newguy8762,

I agree with 'Badger', what you are experiencing is probably a true prostate "milking" effect. The fluid released is more than the clear, viscous Cowper's gland secretions, and is less than a full traditional ejaculation induced through orgasmic contractions. From my understanding, In a full traditional ejaculatory orgasm the contents of both the prostate and seminal vesicles are expelled due to the strong muscular contractions of orgasm.

In this case, since you have been performing a gentle massage action with your Aneros, the valves in the ejaculatory ducts have relaxed enough to allow the contents of the prostate to flow out, rather then be expelled from spasmodic muscular pressure. This intermediate emission occurs because the seminal vesicles (which reside above the prostate and contain more than 50% of semen volume) are not substantially involved with the massage provided by the Aneros. Thus their contents are not usually emitted during an Aneros induced "milking". This "milking" process (which can be quite lengthy, greater than 30 min.to achieve) can be quite pleasant and has often been described as feeling like a very slow urination.

Obviously, there is a limit to the amount of fluid available in the prostate at any one point and once drained it will take time to fill again. One of the interesting side effects of this technique is that if the "milking" has been forced quickly and strongly, such that little pleasure was involved, the male will not experience the pleasurable "release" associated with traditional orgasm, nor will he necessarily have a refractory period in his desire for release. He will not be able to experience a traditional ejaculatory orgasm despite stimulation for some time thereafter with subsequent frustration. Thus its use by the BDSM community for orgasm control purposes. There are some inherent dangers to this forced milking practice and users are cautioned to be very careful about pursuing this activity lest they cause pain, injury or severe damage to the internal organs involved.
  • I have been using my Aneros tools for about 3 years now. I went through a period where I had HFO. I have had it happen with MGX and Helix. The most intense was with my Progasm. It was really interesting and super intense!! It hasn't happened in about 8 or 9 months. I prefer a super-o any day of the week but it was still fun.