Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is this progress, or is it just cheating?
  • Hi all. Dumb question from a rookie coming your way.

I've been enjoying my MGX and Progasm for three weeks now. No Mini-O's to speak of, but the feelings are getting better and better. I play with these once a day, typically (more and more using twice a day as I get the hang of it). This morning I was using my Progasm after a long hiatus (been favoring the MGX, but the tab was starting to irritate my perineum again from too much use). Had some very nice pleasure waves, which traveled all the way up to my chest, which was a first.

I started massaging my sore perineum, and this felt very good. That progressed to me pushing up on my perineum with the heel of my hand, while my fingers worked around the ball tab of the Progasm. I increased the rhythm of this and then had a ejaculation. I think this was the first time in my life that I ejaculated without touching my penis.

So...is this kind of thing detrimental to the 'rewiring' process? Should I avoid it like I avoid touching my penis during sessions?

Any guidance appreciated.
  • Hello,

No, you are not hurting your progress. Perineum massage does not get the attention it deserves. Massaging the perineum helps to improve blood flow and to relax the surrounding tissue. Another benefit is that perineum massage helps improve testosterone production. Also, perineum massage helps to recharge the nerves that affect the health of your sexual system.

The pain associated with using the Progasm could be related to tightness in the perineum and anal sphincter. Perineum massage will help to relax these muscles. So, it is a good to massage your perineum regularly to train your body to relax. Also, you can massage your perineum anytime even with your clothes on. The only caution is to be gentle. Neither perineum massage nor using the progasm should cause excessive pain.

For a daily exercise you might try placing a tennis ball under your perineum while sitting in a chair. You can do this while watching TV. This will not only feel good and helps your prostate. I keep a tennis ball with me in my briefcase, since this simple exercise can be done anywhere with fully clothed.

Perineum massage on a daily basis will help you tremendously when you actually use your MGX or Progasm.

Health Positive
    www.healthysensus.com/Prostate.aspx
  • slimjm
    Though I can get super-O's to come pretty consistently now (took about 10 months to rewire) I've never been able to have a wet HFO and though I think it would be fun to experience one I imagine with the refractory and all it would be a session "end-er" for me. I can't think of a way that having occasional HFO's would interfere with the rewiring process in general, however.
  • Badger
    I have had several HFOs and the really nice thing, is that afterwards, I can pee a pretty good stream.
  • slimjm
    Interesting, Badger. I've never had HFO's but can hold my pee all night (8 to 9 hours) after a good session, especially after using one of the larger massagers, and pee like a horse the next day, in fact I love peeing outdoors in the country where I live and seeing how far I can hit out in front of me.
  • Turnrow
    Slimjm. You must be a country boy raised on a farm. You know the saying: "Once a country boy, always a country boy." I am the same way when I go to the old home place on the farm. Brings back many pleasant memories of my boyhood and untanking before I went to bed.

Now with an enlarged prostate and a diminished stream, you give me one more reason to get into this aneros business.
  • Badger
    [QUOTE=slimjm;91766]Interesting, Badger. I've never had HFO's but can hold my pee all night (8 to 9 hours) after a good session, especially after using one of the larger massagers, and pee like a horse the next day, in fact I love peeing outdoors in the country where I live and seeing how far I can hit out in front of me.

Just make sure you're facing downwind.
  • slimjm
    I think learning you have to face downwind comes at about toddler age, at least did for me.
  • churney
    Other peeing not into the wind.... the main rule is "don't pee where you walk"