Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Exercise straining induced orgasms?
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello folks, :)

I was doing some reading about G-spot massager's for women, and was reading a user review about the "Kegelcisor" at Babeland.com. And here's what one gal wrote:

So I used other forms of PC exercisers and experienced (ahem) positive results: mild increase in ejaculatory ability, less laughter-induced incontinence. But using this on a regular basis (insert, sit on exercise ball, read some erotica online) has enabled me to experience what I thought was strictly a white whale...orgasms while doing sit-ups. Strong PC muscles, together with a strong core, produce a most unexpected benefit to working out...note, too, that I'm hardly a fitness goddess and it still works for me. :)

And it made me recall that as a young pre-pubescent boy in elementary school, in gym class doing those last few chin ups that I would get this weirdly exhausting but almost orgasmically pleasurable feels like I'm going to to pee in my shorts kind of feeling. Which I usually stopped doing whatever I was doing in fear of actually pissing myself. So it made me wonder if any other people here have actually experienced this, or a full out orgasm from strenuous exercise?

As young boy I don't remember ever saying a word of this to anyone. Probably because of the weirdness of it and likely because of what I thought were shameful sexual implications. And also, who wants to be teased by your friends by something like that at that age! :P But I'm ready to talk about it now! LOL

Love_is
  • rumelrumel
    Love_is,

There have been numerous posts on this forum from men recalling childhood experiences of an erotic nature while playing (exercising). Repeated cited activities were climbing ropes or poles. This makes perfect sense when you think about how you wrap your legs around the rope or pole and squeeze to hold your self in place while you use your arms to reach higher and then pull yourself up. When you pull up, you also relax the leg contractions but use abdominal muscles to pull up your lower body. These muscle actions in the lower torso likely also stimulate the pelvic floor muscles, hence stimulation of the prostate is likely as well.

With regard to your 'lady's cited reference to an exercise ball, check out our own intrepid 'darwin's post buy a body ball - NOW!! - Orgasmic Exercising for all.
    :)
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hiya Rumel, :)

Thank you for replying. I did not remember reading any posts about this sort of thing. So thank you for bringing it up. It's interesting subject matter to read about and ponder.

Now Darwin's post about the exercise ball is something that I had never read before. Thanks for the link. Very interesting! I could be wrong, but it sound like from his post though that he is talking more about positions on it, and how it touches his body, rather than actually doing strenuous exercise to on it to induce orgasm. (Do you care to elaborate about this Darwin?) Which is totally ok. Whatever makes a person feel good without hurting some one else is fine with me. I can attest to how different seating positions sometimes bring on butt buzz and very pleasurable prostate and perineum sensations more strongly than others. In my case, I've noticed that driving my car tends to do this more easily and often times stronger than sitting in front of the computer. I'm not sure why. Perhaps a different state of mind and distraction is achieved by being focused on driving? On one occasion I've even had some quite strong sensations from my bike seat. I swear it was teasing my perineum! :D

Love_is
  • That's crazy you mention that Love_is.

I had the same experience from pull ups. I had a pull up bar in my house and during grade school and middle school I would use it but often would get a charge feeling that if I remember correctly would travel from my prostate area up my core and arms and down my legs.

Now I do pull ups and nothing like that happens.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Buttmasterflex, :)

Well that makes two then! Welcome! LOL

Now I do pull ups and nothing like that happens.

Perhaps as you progress in your Aneros journey things will change in that department.

Love_is