Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Vibrating Aneros
  • Okay it is not out yet, but the next best thing is once you have inserted any of your Aneros, simply use any vibrator right on the tab and oh.....yummy! a very pleasant vibration is transferred to the Aneros and wow it feel so good! enjoy!
  • BDF
    I really enjoy doing that after having a super-t. I can ride that pleasure for hours after a traditional orgasm.
  • [QUOTE=BDF;91118]I really enjoy doing that after having a super-t. I can ride that pleasure for hours after a traditional orgasm.
    me too...

image :)
  • No, hell no. Sledgehammer to break walnuts, fire hose for birthday candles....vibration WAAAY overstimulates the prostate, IMHO.Sorry, not my thing...

Don't you get it boys...this is about SUBTLY, coaxing, gentle persuasion, tickling, arousal. I can surmise, from the number of posts you all have to the board that you're new to this pleasure-seekers paradise, so I'll cut you some slack. But guys, ditch the vibrator, find out what REAL pleasure is all about.

(Sigh)

YMMV, of course.

C