Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Keep having wet dreams / Aneros killing my hunt for a GF
  • Tremelo
    It's my belief that the more attractive a woman is, the more should at least be aware of PUA principles, to at a minimum keep from turning them off.

All that "be yourself" crap works just fine if she's not in any demand though. I.e., there's a sliding scale of applicability of either method.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Come on Tremelo, if MyTurn is anything like the whimpering, whining, selfpitying person he is on the forum can you imagine him coming over as genuine when he puts on his cheap Mystery imititation?
    Besides if you can't have a women love you for who you are why would you want her? And if a women is so obnoxious and arrogant because she's hot, or thinks she's hot, why exactly would you want her? as a prize to show off? to show your the man for being able to 'hunt'this women down and catch her?
    This pua stuff is beyond revolting IMO.

Perhaps in MyTurns case I'll make an exception, but that's only coz he doesn't like himself. If you do, why would you comprimise?Irrespective of how you act isn't that just another form of supplication for pussy?
  • MyTurn
    [QUOTE=Helixer;90949]Come on Tremelo, if MyTurn is anything like the whimpering, whining, selfpitying person he is on the forum can you imagine him coming over as genuine when he puts on his cheap Mystery imititation?
    Besides if you can't have a women love you for who you are why would you want her? And if a women is so obnoxious and arrogant because she's hot, or thinks she's hot, why exactly would you want her? as a prize to show off? to show your the man for being able to 'hunt'this women down and catch her?
    This pua stuff is beyond revolting IMO.

Perhaps in MyTurns case I'll make an exception, but that's only coz he doesn't like himself. If you do, why would you comprimise?Irrespective of how you act isn't that just another form of supplication for pussy?

You think I go up to girls whimpering now? I used to before getting to know PUA stuff. Before PUA, I used to approach with a line that I heard used by my friend:

"So, do you have a man?"

CRINGE!!! The reply was usually "Yes" followed by her running away. Some people need PUA help, at least the basics. Why is this so hard to accept? Not everyone is a natural at social dynamics and showing their best self. Why can't you understand this?

And this "girls should love you for you" stuff is what your MUMMY and GRANNY would tell you. In real life, women get so many guys hitting on them, that they need to filter us down. Anything can be used to deduct points. Your shoes, your opening line, your body language. What is wrong with getting that shit CORRECT, so you stand some chance???

As for hunting a woman to show her off, I felt more comfortable with my girl behind closed doors.

I don't hate myself anymore. I used to!!! I think I am fucking awesome! Some girls would be lucky to have me. I am far from perfect, sometimes a jerk, probaby 80% straight and 20% gay or passive fetishy (but I am far more comfortable with that stuff now than from 1997-2008).

If someone is so closedminded as to disregard Pick Up, they usually cast their experience onto the world: "I got a woman through buying her a drink and talking and being myself, so it should work for every fucking man in existence".
  • HelixerHelixer

don't hate myself anymore. I used to!!! I think I am fucking awesome! Some girls would be lucky to have me.

If you truely believe this, I'm sure you'd be a lot more comfortable just being yourself than acting a way that is foreign to you.
    I agree there are skills you can learn, like the stuff that's in that book I gave you, that can make who you are and what you like sound enthralling to a woman. But that doesn't involve changing who you are. It's more like learning a foreign language. Again, when I learn a foreign language I can still be myself.

Besides why does there have to be pickup? Why not get to know a women in a familiar surrounding or a women with similar interests?
  • ROFL, so do you have a woman? HAHAHA that's a great one who would seriously ask that question. LMAO sorry that just made me laugh. You sound a lot like trying to stir things up then. First you come here asking for help about stuff then rub off your PUA stuff and insecurities. Now you're fucking awesome? LOL k... Good luck!

At least you have a girl then. Oh wait what's this? This whole post was about your Aneros killing your hunt for a girl. Upset it's not working for you? If any girl read this post about being lucky to have you well I'll leave it up to them for what they'd do. After reading all your posts you certainly are trying to be someone you're not and in time it will all wear off. Then you'll go back out on the hunt again and wonder why your games don't work on some girls. Keep playing your games though. Have fun!

At least you have the right attitude: "I'm fucking Awesome" LOL :D
  • MyTurn
    Well when I was "being myself" I had years of being single too! Are you judging the whole of pickup's success on ME? Open that mind, AW.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions