Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Why a Aneros is NOTHING but MASCULINE!
  • ansub
    Many men seem to have a very strong opinion towards putting a Aneros into their anus due to the strong bias & stereotype that a man is guaranteed to be a homosexual if he ever does this.

It was first invented for medical problems for men. It was never intended or strictly meant for homosexual men. Not that their is anything wrong with being homosexual.

The pleasant side effects of the Aneros were body orgasms (exactly what women feel), improved sexual vitality, stronger & firmer erections as well as a healthier prostate.

A healthy prostate sends signals to the brain which sends signals to the adrenal & testicles to INCREASE TESTOSTERONE. Which means healthier sperm, more sperm count & more fertility. As well as possible fitness improvement.

Prostate stimulation sends these signals as well as increase blood circulation to all parts of the male reproductive system & penis. Which is way some men cite getting very firm & hard erections that they never felt before when they use their Aneros.

Therefore there is nothing gay or straight about the Aneros. It is about masculinity.

Many rich & royal men used to receive prostate massages from a private doctor to become a better love in bed with the harem of their women.

The Aneros company has done a great service to men & women towards improving their sex life & ultimately their bond together as well for homosexual couples along with single men.

Never be ignorant & close-minded towards something.

PS. Just a message I thought to put out for men seeming to have doubts.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Don't delude yourself, although I agree there's nothing intrinsically gay or heterosexual about this toy, receptive=feminine and so what if it is?
  • HelixerHelixer
    But just to clarify, as a male you are both male and female. And thanks to the Aneros your love of her (or love of your projection of your anima) has evolved into love of GOD, the one unchangeable in this ever changing state of flux.
    Ride the wave of bliss follow the tao lest you ever get attached to the mirror and smokescreen, the duplicity of the senses
  • I would not consider receptive to always equal feminine. That's just my opinion.
  • [QUOTE=Helixer;90076]Don't delude yourself, although I agree there's nothing intrinsically gay or heterosexual about this toy, receptive=feminine and so what if it is?image

I agree, and personally I don't mind it being this way. Sometimes I like to be "dominated".
  • [QUOTE=equalityboy81;90760]I would not consider receptive to always equal feminine. That's just my opinion.

Nice, I agree.
    gaby
  • HelixerHelixer
    I'll keep this short(just in case the usual bitches start whining to the Aneros moderator to get this thread removed as well!).
    I'm talking sexually. I don't care how macho you think you are, if you use Aneros in the way it was intended, the non-penile, receptive way, it's feminine. So if you've got it in while fucking, you're just fucking with a piece of plastic up your ass, this will never lead to a super O as it's impossible to be both masculine and feminine at the same time.The only way is the feminine way and then perhaps shift to masculine and benefit from the after effects of the Super O.