Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

question for guys who have been penetrated
  • darwindarwin
    hey-

anybody out there:
    - able to have strong involuntaries and dry orgasms, particularly anal
    - and had receptive anal sex since you acquired those skills?

how does anal sex now differ from before you became multi-orgasmic?

do you get involuntaries or dry-orgasms when you are being screwed?

does it depend on position?

if your partner is a guy, can his cock feel you having involuntaries or dry orgasms? what does it feel like to him and how does he respond?

darwin
  • I was hoping this would get answered. I have in the past received, but not since my aneros experiences. I suspect it would take the work of a really long-lasting guy to get me to where an aneros does, but the more I use my aneros, the more I think of getting screwed. I'm normally not into anal, aside from a past curiosity that I fulfilled, but now that I'm more "connected" I wonder if it would be better?
  • I had been holding back from using a dildo, I was worried it would slow my aneros journey...but I finally did a few days ago, since I've had several good super-o's. This was a lot different from the last time I had done so, which was before the aneros. I could feel in detail the sliding in and out, and had a nice dry-o within 20 minutes. This got me thinking, so I did some reading up about fucking machines, and with a little time I built myself one. Today I used it for the first time, and it was really great....REALLY great. Set at a very slow speed ( about 40 pumps per minute ), and using a "realistic" shaped dildo (7" x 1.50") I took it for 35 minutes. The last 20 minutes of that time frame was mind blowing. Luckily, I was able to construct the machine so I could just lay on my back, legs spread. Despite not really touching my prostate, I had precum all over my belly, but no ejaculation happened, this was all dry.

I was able to notice that the movement stopped all involuntary movements, but that did not seem to lessen what I felt. If I arched my back just right, I could feel it rubbing lightly on my prostate, but I think most of the pleasure I felt was from anal orgasms.

I'm really enjoying the new feelings the aneros has helped me find!
  • Interesting post,
    I have definately found anal sex to be much more intense since using my aneros especially within a day or two of an aneros session.
    Not had a dry orgasm from anal sex like I have had from the aneros, but I certainly get
    Some of the involuntary sensations which really heighten love making.
  • artformartform
    Hi darwin and waveseeker!! :D :D :D

Great and challenging questions Intrepid Darwin! You seem to be quite intrepid yourself Waveseeker. On the physicality/muscle penetration response plane you seem headed to the Orgasmic Olympics.

So, 1."able to have strong involuntaries and dry orgasms, particularly anal?" Yes! Ride, and/or be ridden!!!, by ICE!!! It's a matter of attitude and that moment's desire.

2. "and had receptive anal sex since you acquired those skills?" If my dear wife fingering, caressing, rubbing, teasing my prostate and rectal muscle wall and anal sphincters and giant nerve collection counts as "receptive anal sex" ( and I cannot think why it would not ), then YES!!!.... Many times, blessings upon her!!!

3. "how does anal sex now differ from before you became multi-orgasmic?" Mrs. a's finger gave me my first (and in certain ways) best Super-O and that was also the first multi-orgasmic at that higher level because even as she dismounted me (having been riding my cock cowgirl style, and the first Super-Os occurred while she was still gripping vaginally), with her then cradling my heaving, sweating, convulsing, laughing, tears of joy body and her finger still fully in me caressing, I could not stop SOing, and we let that continue through several chains of MSOs, until we agreed she should gently, gradually, withdraw...

Naturally that became an instant new addiction! :D Just typing this, the fond and seemingly permanent muscle memories are physically pulsing and re-re-reliving all of that!

Because of my serious multiple earlier back/neck/chest injuries and chronic pain, soon my body started choosing the Calm Seas Orgasmic (as I think you named them darwin!) route in preference to the active full body convulsive SOs, and we began to feel these energies more and more and our practice has moved to and energies-centred.

Also because of the injuries/pain we use the Scissors position almost exclusively for penile-vaginal intercourse. It also symmetrically gives easy digital access to each other's anus!! Mrs. a's is a powerful energy link and just fingering her partially, lightly can trigger orgasms (dry or wet by choice; multi-drys then wet finale) in me as well as enhancing hers. Over time these sessions enabled me to really refine the skill of choosing the long sessions of dry multiples and choosing to switch to a prostate-driven, or prostate-anal, or add penile in the mixed stimulation cocktail to drive an ejaculation orgasmic finale.

So our best "traditional" sex, p-v has us fingering each other and the energy loops highly charged and fully flowing through our gentials and anuses and all the interconnected tissues(thorax,arms, hands) simultaneously... ... ...

So, 4. YES YES YES>>> >>> >>> I get glorious involuntaries squeezing mrs. a's finger and my prostate involuntarily "reaching out" for her tip if she is teasing it, and dry-Os of all kinds in multiples when she is "screwing me" in this simple, loving, digital-age manner!!

5. "Positions?" Scissors ass above!

Also, without linked genitals, in our Wedding Band position!! Side by side, heads by toes her finger inside me on my prostate-spot area; my finger(s) or thumb inside her vagina on (actually gently cruising on, over, around, behind "come hither" and resting when we get direct energies buzzing and zinging) her G-spot... AAaaahhhhhhh... AAaaaaaHhhhhhh... ...

These take us into the Calm Seas of vast symphonic silent floating bliss, usually for two or three hours at a time. Just as I feel all the shifting inflation and deflation of the tissues around her G-spot, all the blood pulsing, all the nerves flicking and twitching, all the muscles contracting and relaxing, and all these varied energies passing through from her tissues to mine, she feels all that amazing similar action in my prostate, rectal muscle wall and anal complex of tissues, circulations and energies exchanging, and we literally loop these energies through each other.

This can then sea-launch us up into the universe and cosmic unions of astounding scope, scale, bliss, and presence. When we come back down, or if we have been in the floating bliss reveries all along, on occasion, we desire the great wet finale, and a couple of months ago experienced one of our most magnificent. I switched to a hand position that had two fingers inside on her G-spot and my thumb on her clitoris while my other hand started playing my flute gently at the same time!! Gradually the intensity of these actions ramped up and full body active activities began to result. Soon the flowing waters of the goddess were pouring forth, and were quickly joined by my liquid shots skyward, and we crumpled into a soggy fireworks of immense gratitude, awe, and blessed joy together.

6. "if your partner is a guy...?" While I have not had anal sex with a guy since becoming multi-orgasmic via Aneros/KSMO, and am happily into my 41st of monogamous heter0 marriage (see above as part of that), I have bisexual experience both topping and bottoming with my now gay mutual explorer of his/my youths. My guess darwin is this in response to your questions: since both the anus and the cock are energies conduits and generators, I believe that males in gay intercourse would feel all the sensations of the other's internal reactions and all the other mutual wonders that mrs.a and I experience via our mutual fingering in the Wedding Band or in Double-A Scissors.

For that matter, Wedding Band sex for gay couples should be as great as Wedding Band sex for straight couples. We are all the same at this level of bio-energetic-intimacy; bio-energetic-union. For unmarried gays, and the more married the better, the Gay Ring Thing is the same move and result, why not. Probably the best safe same sex, sensational far beyond mock-hetero humping.

The feelings in my anal-rectal-prostate system and my penis-scrotum-balls system all tell me, once sensitized to all of this and the energies sensing capabilities, penile-anal for both the top and the bottom are spectacularly enhanced. One gay bottom (other than goldenboyuk, thanks Gbuk!), whose handle I can't recall has reported as much too in a post here. When I find that post I will post its link here.

As per a proposal I made a year or two ago in one of the great "How Do We Spread the Word.." threads (rumel's?), all diplomats should be required to learn the Diplomatic Ring Thing (Wedding Band among emotionally independent friends) and do each other well, as a prelude to all negotiations. Planetary Peace is At Hand!! All dispute resolution processes of any and every kind, kindly begin with the Mutual Bliss Energy Ring Thing. Non-violence triumphant.

All right, I know this is just our Bonobo-side genes expressing themselves through me, butt.... imagine..... Decades hence, human beings everywhere now naturally have longer and nail-less middle fingers that almost seem to glow, and men's kilts dominate the male fashion and utilitarian days and nights! Eh men!! Wait, I have seen that image before!

Over time, mrs. a and I more often end Scissors p-v/d-a intercourse, particularly relative quickies paradoxically, with 15 or 20 minutes of almost still penis (mostly slight chubby to flaccid) in vagina, with completely involuntary and mixed trigger/involuntary energies exchanging "flows" and and light muscle twitches with totally relaxed still body flying floating orgasmic pleasures. They leave us both far more satisfied, re-energized, glowing and energies flowing for hours or days after, than the traditional wet finale.

I trust Mr. Intrepid, that all this blather above is somewhat helpful.

all the very best total energetic orgasmic development fulfillment and full reintegration all

artform
  • artformartform
    Hey goldenboyuk!! :D :D

Thanks so much for your post!! I had begun my lengthy epistle above before your post and your experience is as I would expect, wonderful additions, and possibly more to come for you yet! No Expectations though, right.

Thanks again for all your contributions here!

all the best on your continuing journeys into ecstatic energetic mutual looping bliss all

artform
  • HelixerHelixer
    @artform

May I be a little intrepid too and ask you a seemingly insolent question?

"Don't you ever fantasise about doing the above described with a much younger and dare I say much more beautiful woman? Is that something that you think about sometimes when you close your eyes and you're with your wife?

Perhaps you can enlighten me coz 1. Apart from the obvious attachmentissues of being with someone for such a long time I can't really understand how you can still get turned on by your wife at this age. 2. Even if you were younger, I don't believe men's evolutionary strategy would equate to monogamy(from my experience even pics with the most beautiful women although they turn you on at first, don't once you've seen them too often)

@topic

I think the best thing for either homo- or heterosexual would be a design by Aneros perhaps with throbbing sensation that could emit fluid when you come hard. Aneros being a handsfree toy(i.e. the recipient guides the tool to places he wants it to go) I think Aneros is better than partnered for homo and heterosexuals alike.
    In homosexual contact, even if the active participant has unlimited stayingpower, the only better thing perhaps will be the physical turn of the active participant, that's he's savagely ploughing your asshole, raping you hard.
    As for the feeling it would have to be less than with the Aneros coz it's always better when you can guide your pleasure yourself, your body knows best what you enjoy at whatever moment.
  • Helixer: I would like to think the act of being in control is a man thing, and as for those that have received, this lack of control is a turn-on. This is true for me, and I'm certain others enjoy it too. I enjoy thinking about someone else being in control of me. I've only been screwed by one man, the remainder of my experiences are self-controlled dildo'ing. So, as for post-aneros anal with a guy, I cannot answer...but I'm certain it would be awesome.

I can orgasm from an aneros in about an hour. My first experience with a dildo was nearly half that, and maybe it was more mental than physical, but it was a REALLY great feeling. Of course I credit these feelings to the training/rewiring done by the aneros.

P.S. if someone was "savagely ploughing my ass" the whole act would stop there....fast. It's just to easy to hurt it.
  • HelixerHelixer
    [QUOTE=waveseeker;90294]Helixer: I would like to think the act of being in control is a man thing, and as for those that have received, this lack of control is a turn-on. This is true for me, and I'm certain others enjoy it too. I enjoy thinking about someone else being in control of me. I've only been screwed by one man, the remainder of my experiences are self-controlled dildo'ing. So, as for post-aneros anal with a guy, I cannot answer...but I'm certain it would be awesome.

What I was trying to point out was not really the being in control perse, but the fact that you know your body much better than somebody else. It's actually worse than being blindfolded and being led(you're passive he's in control)coz the way this works is that he's got the blindfolds on and he's steering you.
    I say FUCK that!

[QUOTE=waveseeker;90294]P.S. if someone was "savagely ploughing my ass" the whole act would stop there....fast. It's just to easy to hurt it.

Well I didn't actually say I was trying to turn waveseeker on now did I?
  • artformartform
    Hi Helixer!! :D :D

Anytime. Ask away!

[QUOTE=Helixer;90277]@artform

May I be a little intrepid too and ask you a seemingly insolent question?

"Don't you ever fantasise about doing the above described with a much younger and dare I say much more beautiful woman? Is that something that you think about sometimes when you close your eyes and you're with your wife?

Perhaps you can enlighten me coz 1. Apart from the obvious attachment issues of being with someone for such a long time I can't really understand how you can still get turned on by your wife at this age. 2. Even if you were younger, I don't believe men's evolutionary strategy would equate to monogamy(from my experience even pics with the most beautiful women although they turn you on at first, don't once you've seen them too often)

@topic

I think the best thing for either homo- or heterosexual would be a design by Aneros perhaps with throbbing sensation that could emit fluid when you come hard. Aneros being a handsfree toy(i.e. the recipient guides the tool to places he wants it to go) I think Aneros is better than partnered for homo and heterosexuals alike.
    In homosexual contact, even if the active participant has unlimited stayingpower, the only better thing perhaps will be the physical turn of the active participant, that's he's savagely ploughing your asshole, raping you hard.
    As for the feeling it would have to be less than with the Aneros coz it's always better when you can guide your pleasure yourself, your body knows best what you enjoy at whatever moment.

(Aneros), Pro-State, is a scientifically designed medical prostate health therapy tool from High Island Health.

1. Aneros is more than prostate health therapy tool, it is a fabulous male sex toy!
    We almost all agree. Aneros also separates orgasm from sex.

2. Aneros is more than a fabulous male sex toy, it the best opener/amplifier for the full-body aesthetic orgasmic ecstasy feelings, the erotics/erotomatics of experiencing the whole world.
    Many have expressed variations of this wider erotic connection to their being in the world. Aneros reintegrates general eroticism with living well, making us joyous eroticists everywhere everyday.

3. Aneros is more than it the best opener/amplifier for the full-body aesthetic ecstasy feelings; the erotics/erotomatics of the whole world, it is a fantastic key to the complete bio-energetics or Tantra/Taoist traditional sexual-essence/life-force/spiritual-ecstatic energies experiences.
    Numbers are now well into this expanded practice and many others have expressed an interest in getting there too. Aneros assists us to sense and learn to integrate the energies known to Chinese medicine for millennia, and now recognized in Western medicine.

4. Aneros is more than a fantastic key to the complete bio-energetics or Tantra/Taoist traditional sexual-essence/life-force/spiritual-ecstatic energies experiences, it can lead a man into the capacity to apply these energies for wide-ranging healing for himself, his family, his friends.
    Some are now this far and getting real healing results with others. Aneros practice builds and resupplies these energies for healing at many levels.

Aneros is more and has the demonstrated potential to be a complete health and pleasure key for a man's whole life, health and well-being. IMHO, that whole health and ecstasy key will become the ultimate understanding and brand for Aneros. So, I have to respectfully disagree with your proposed aneros squirter. It just ain't about wet sex really.

I have to answer your questions in this context above Helixer, otherwise they don't make any sense in my life. We all go through all the stages of birth, childhood, youth, young adult, middle age, mature, senior, elderly and death. Some are locked into a very limited "present", rather than in the Buddhist sense.

In youth and young adult life, males can be obsessed with rather one-dimensional, seed-planting sex, and filled with the hormonal energies that are part of ensuring the continuation of our species reproductively, can get trapped in appearances superficially, when there are many conscious and sub-conscious signals for finding an appropriate mother for one's desired children. While we have wrought many wonders, we are yet an imperfect transitional speciation experiment. Many areas of our anatomy are flawed when analysed mechanically, our feet for example, or legs from the knees down.

Imagining an ideal female mate for child-bearing and child-rearing together, or simply for seeding and leaving, is a fantasy young men can naturally have as they struggle to mature. The ditzy blond bombshell is a stereotype, and may attract your penis in your dreams, but don't bet your life on her.

I have known younger males who take one look at a woman and witheringly say: "I've had her. She's nothing.", literally meaning that they had just imagined full intercourse/rape with her and it wasn't worth it. Those are also the last two lines of a classic Phil Ochs ballad on topic: I've Had Her http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/phil_ochs/ive_had_her.html .

I do not understand sex as a heartless consumable taking of another person, personally. And I find the attitude repellant in the absence of unfettered free will mutual consent and a shared theatrics/roleplaying agreement, BDSM etc.

On the other hand, using the powers of long-distance energetics communication, which is used for healing and other positive purposes, numbers of Anerosians are sharing orgasmic energies building that is stimulating and storable, not leading to wet sexual orgasms.

As a man who endures medicine-induced Erectile Dysfunction, and drinking more Horny Goat Weed Tea to some observable positive effect, my wife and I enjoy the great joys and ecstasies of energies sharing, flowing and balancing, and our sexual organs as well as our whole bodies and whole being are linked in this great adventure. Why would I imagine anyone else in that whole-being role???

If one is having repetitive one-dimensional sex, I can understand perhaps. Butt I believe that that is exactly what Aneros can help take us all way beyond! Mrs. a agreed and welcomes my leading us together through such a mutually rewarding adventurous journey.

all the best full flowering multi-dimensional orgasmic ecstasies throughout all of your life at every opportunity partnered or single all

artform
  • artformartform
    PS

Helixer, why would I imagine anyone else in that whole-being role??? If you haven't yet, read my blog and particularly the series of posts on the Joyous Soft Penis Sex! https://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544

all the best to/for all

artform
  • HelixerHelixer
    @artform

Thanks for your well thought out and elaborate reply, but I feel most has sadly missed the mark ( at least in the sense of answering my questions).Anyways, I have written more but I decided against putting it on the forum, I think it's probably better just to finish off on a positive note and just congratulate you with being one of the very few senior citizens that's even aware of his orgasmic potential and has a wife with whom he can share it with.You're very fortunate for someone your age to have this kind of sexlife!

It's a sick thing to wish for but I wish my parents had something like that
  • Tremelo
    That's not sick at all, Helixer. Wishing them the best? Very healthy attitude, and more mature than most people.
  • GeogioGeogio
    What does old have to do with it? Keep in mind that today's "oldsters" were yesterdays experimentalists. Look at what the children of the 60's were in to. The books they were reading, the experiences they were seeking, the history they set into motion. To assume someone in their 50's, 60's, and 70's hasn't had incredible experiences in their passage in their lives up to this time period is to be sadly misinformed.

I puruse wiki's "this day in history, deaths on this date, and births." What I find interesting is that people born in the 70's and 80's and 90's are primarely listed as entertainers or athletes, where are the writers, the scientists, the poets, the artists, and all the rest of those vocations and avocations that once were so common? Is society dead? Is the act of really living...withering on the vine. What's wrong with have a lifetime partner.... nothing is wrong with that. Wait until you reach that age when the availability of someone you can connect with has past. It will come. There comes a time in life when you will become as old as your associates parents. When your boss is younger than you are. When everything around you is focused on younger age groups (advertising, music etc...). A time in your life when you actually become satisfied with who you are, and what you have accomplished. When your needs are few, when you have a house full of stuff that doesn't really matter any longer. When spending a nice evening with your significant other and listening to music or gazing at the stars, or perhaps even discussing a good book both of you have shared, is time spent in great satisfaction and appreciation of each other.

To question why someone aged is still expanding their horizons gives pause to reflect on the history of the modern era and how quickly it is slowly becoming forgotten, when in fact it is and those who have gone before us were and are essential to what we see all around us...everyday.
  • HelixerHelixer

What does old have to do with it?
    Keep in mind that today's "oldsters" were yesterdays experimentalists. Look at what the children of the 60's were in to. The books they were reading, the experiences they were seeking, the history they set into motion. To assume someone in their 50's, 60's, and 70's hasn't had incredible experiences in their passage in their lives up to this time period is to be sadly misinformed.[/ QUOTE]

Yep and the 'peace and love' spiritual hippies of the 60s are better capitalists than the ones they were fighting against, and are in general(if this is even possible) even more materialistic than their children('s children).....so much for ideology, so much for free love

And with your bodies deteriorating and possibly libido, with grandchildren/children popping in unexpectedly. I don't think it's unreasonable that generally speaking at a certain age your sexlife is virtually non-existant.

I puruse wiki's "this day in history, deaths on this date, and births." What I find interesting is that people born in the 70's and 80's and 90's are primarely listed as entertainers or athletes, where are the writers, the scientists, the poets, the artists, and all the rest of those vocations and avocations that once were so common? Is society dead? Is the act of really living...withering on the vine.

Perhaps they still have to make a name for themselves?

But I do agree that this type of non-spiritual, materialistic society doesn't encourage those endevours. It's like I was saying in another thread, technology is slowly taking over our mental faculties. I've studied economics but my mental arithmatic really sucks, but it's more than that. Composers used to compose in their head. They had to coz just trying things out would be too costly. And before cd players etc amateur musicians and lovers of music would have to read a piece of music when they wanted to 'listen' to it. Sure technology's fine, but just beware of its destructive powers.!

Why is MATERialism bad? this feminine receptivity..? As the saying goes ;) :"if mankind had been feminine we'd still be living in caves". This society is too much focused on leftbrain MATERialism, it's the rightbrained/male spiritual activities that provide the creativity, that are the doorway to the 'Great Spirit'.

What's wrong with have a lifetime partner

I can give many many many reasons, the reason I stopped short yesterday was because my ideas aren't really for the older generation, I understand they've settled and if they're happy that way I'm glad for them and just leave it at that.But let's just say that I tend to agree with the Buddha about 'attachment', once you have it, for better or for much much worse it's hard letting go.

To question why someone aged is still expanding their horizons

I'm not questioning that at all, if anything I consider that as an admirable fact, someone obviously intelligent and out-of-the-box, DESPITE have a female partner, can still be expanding his horizons, if I had a hat I WOULD take it off.

gives pause to reflect on the history of the modern era and how quickly it is slowly becoming forgotten,

I remember reading about the rate of change in China and how its citizens were so well equiped to handle it. Something to do with their 4000 year history and the accompagnying value system, in short their cultural identity that gives them a rock to hold onto in the strong current of rapid change. No such luck in the west unfortunately, but I'm sure we'll survive(either as sycophants to our Jewish masters or in a Shariatic Muslim state ;) )

when in fact it is and those who have gone before us were and are essential to what we see all around us...everyday

Yep, human nature, we just can't help ourselves :)
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

can you take this philosophical discussion to a different thread. you have hijacked the thread, and it is not really appreciated.

thanks
    darwin
  • GeogioGeogio
    [QUOTE=Helixer;90357]

What does old have to do with it?

Yep and the 'peace and love' spiritual hippies of the 60s are better capitalists than the ones they were fighting against, and are in general(if this is even possible) even more materialistic than their children('s children).....so much for ideology, so much for free love
    [/ QUOTE]

Thanks Darwin, and I apologize.

Helixer. You have to keep in mind that the whole peace movement was greatly magnified by the media. The Hippies were probably along the lines of One Percent of the population. But you read all about it in the news media on a daily basis. I could go into great detail, but as Darwin has expressed and correctly so, this isn't the forum for that. You just can't believe everything you read, hear, and view from the media. They were emerging from actual news reporting then and now are totally dominated my advertising sales and report nothing but entertainment geared at satisfying their bottom line and keeping the the advertisers happy. It's not reporting... not by a long shot.

'nuff said, I'm done.

• HelixerHelixer

Look at what the children of the 60's were in to

Ok, nuff said ;)
  • artformartform
    Hi again darwin. :D :D

[QUOTE=darwin;90358]guys-

can you take this philosophical discussion to a different thread. you have hijacked the thread, and it is not really appreciated.

thanks
    darwin

Apologies. Indeed I was concerned in answering Helixer's pertinent questions that just this would happen. Yet I think the questions and answers to date are very important discussion in the Aneros community, and have been thinking about starting another thread, thank you.

I am interested darwin in your thoughts on my initial post which does directly respond to your originating questions. What do you think?

I, and many others I expect, are quite interested in where you are going with this enquiry.

all the best perineum anal rectal prostate orgasmic energetic spiritual ecstasies all

artform
  • HelixerHelixer
    [QUOTE=darwin;90358]guys-

you have hijacked the thread, and it is not really appreciated.

thanks
    darwin

That's one way of looking at it, another way would be that we're trying to keep this thread alive, there hasn't really been a lot of feedback from the cornholers out there....
  • I notice that Helixer has shaved his beard and been out in the sun.
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=darwin;89961]hey-

anybody out there:
    - able to have strong involuntaries and dry orgasms, particularly anal
    - and had receptive anal sex since you acquired those skills?

how does anal sex now differ from before you became multi-orgasmic?

do you get involuntaries or dry-orgasms when you are being screwed?

does it depend on position?

if your partner is a guy, can his cock feel you having involuntaries or dry orgasms? what does it feel like to him and how does he respond?

darwin

Darwin- I've often pondered over the same questions. Too bad no gay or bi men have responded to this thread yet. I would think that after learning to MMO that anal sex would take on a whole different life form. Though I'm bi, I haven't had sex with a guy in over 10 years. I decided back then that I had to make a decision on which path to take. And even then I was never into anal because it felt uncomfortable/hurt. But what I think would be good since using the aneros is to be penetrated but to have the guy just push his dick in and just leave it there with no thrusting involved. Sort of like using an aneros. I feel with no movement action it would act sort of like using a peridise. In this case I think the giver should be able to easily feel your involuntaries/dry O's and should be a huge turn on to him plus as the receiver you'll feel the pulse of his cock as he gets excited over your involuntaries/dry o's. I believe this could make for an incredible experience.

With my ex GF I would push my dick in he real slow and then just leave it there with no thrusting for as long as we could stand. Doing this would push me into MMO's and her as well. You can really feel each other more this way because every twitch and spasm is felt witch isn't the case when your're pounding away.
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=big jimbo;90378]I notice that Helixer has shaved his beard and been out in the sun.

LOL, Yea I was going to mention that Helixer is looking like he took some magic elixir. Must be all those super O's!
  • [QUOTE=Billy11;90583]LOL, Yea I was going to mention that Helixer is looking like he took some magic elixir. Must be all those super O's!

I should also mention that the "New" Helixer is much better looking that the old one.
  • HelixerHelixer
    [QUOTE=big jimbo;90584]I should also mention that the "New" Helixer is much better looking that the old one.

I would have thought you were in love with my previous 007 'goldfinger' look
  • HelixerHelixer
    [QUOTE=Billy11;90582].

With my ex GF I would push my dick in he real slow and then just leave it there with no thrusting for as long as we could stand. Doing this would push me into MMO's and her as well. You can really feel each other more this way because every twitch and spasm is felt witch isn't the case when your're pounding away.

Pounding away is though ,not necessarily better in reality, a powerfully expressive,arousal promoting evocative turn on in the mind. If you don't like that, you probably won't enjoy imagining an impossibly LARGe Fuck toy tearing open your asshole. You might not enjoy the experience as a woman, but as a a male spirit this arouses some very primitive stuff.(Remember body of a female, mind of a male)

And isn't the thought of sex more often than not better than the real thing?And please spare me the politically correct platitudes!

It's a bit like the after effects, it's been spoken about somewhere on the forum, a wellknown topic on the forum but it got me thinking.
    I've said previously that when you're Super O-ing it's best to shit it out! Why? coz then you can make your own Aneros in the mind stuffing your wanton arsehole with any type of fucktoy you can imagine. You've obviously got an advantage if you really know the different shapes and sizes and can imagine the proportions and trigger the muscle memory. Just tried it, ended up fantasising about impossible dimensioned fucktoy friggin up my 'bunghole. Use your muscle memory by imagining dimensions first and the muscle memory will get triggered.

I think basically Aneros is plug& play to get the orgasmatron started, then it's over to using the mind. (Body of the female, mind of the male)
    I can see how some people can get a handsfree ejaculation by imagining themselves to be a giant penis, but that is up to them if they want to experience the lesser male pleasure.
  • "no gay men have replied to this thread"? Billy11
    Think you must have missed my post!
    :-)
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=goldenboyuk;90604]"no gay men have replied to this thread"? Billy11
    Think you must have missed my post!
    :-)
    Woops sorry. Don't know how I missed it.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Billy, dude....
    You better start opening up your eyes matey or you might seriously fuck-up!
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=Helixer;90609]Billy, dude....
    You better start opening up your eyes matey or you might seriously fuck-up!

Well you caught me. I lied. Truth is I actually did see it but after reading all the other posts in this thread and then waiting a day to post my own post, I had sort of forgotten it since it was the only lone post from a gay man. (wow how many times can I use post in a sentence?). You'd think that it would be the one I would had remembered since it was the only one.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Yep, so many cornholers yet so little response....perhaps it's how darwin's asked the question, I mean 'penetrated', if I were a cornholer I wouldn't even respond to such a timid question, I'd want something a little more raunchy to even consider answering that. Something like:"Question for the guys who like taking dick up the BUNG.........hole"
  • GeogioGeogio
    I thought cornholing was some new-fangled bean-bag game.....
  • yeah, I know i know...was wondering if it would feel so fucking better man? And we tried it out, him and the anerous in my at the same time...oooh, loved his cock sending creamy spurts in me to align the aneorous...that felt so good....luved his cum as the lube, did i say this?
  • oh and the juices coming out of me were so awesome! Him all over my ass was so nice and we did come and come!