Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question for PERIDISE owners
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    How is the sensation of the Peridise compared to other models?
    How is it similar/different?
  • Tremelo
    It's pretty different for me. Instead of the throbbing and circling prostate massage, it tends instead to aim a linear directional energy straight back toward the base of my spine. It's very cool though, for a) simply serving as a sphincter vibrational amplifier, and b) a device that's drastically more versatile and flexible to use (i.e., many more positions become practical when the abutment tab is not an issue). I've certainly gotten off plenty from using it. I'd recommend the beginner/larger model to start though, since the smaller of that pair falls squarely between both the advanced models. I ordered the expert pair first, then just got the beginners recently, and the largest is substantially different from the other three, so I'd call the beginner pair the better net value, two somewhat different devices rather than just two different sizes.
  • rumelrumel
    The_Bishop,

There have been many posts about Peridise use and effects but 'bonerowner's thread Peridise probably covered the most information.
  • calmercalmer
    I find the Paridise more easy to conceal sitting in my relaxing chair with my laptop on my knee reading and watching stuff.

I experience similar throbbing and twitching to that of my GMX but I don't produce quite as much precum. I tend to wear the Paridise for longer periods doing my chores around the house or sun bathing in the garden.

Post use twitching and after trembles tend to be more pronounced following a Peridise session. I love it
  • fllurker
    the peridise gives me the most of all the products. Can't wait for the new one. Well I guss I am . LoL
  • rookrook
    OK Peridise guys, you've captured my (nearly) undivided interest. Mention of the overlap of size range for the two models was great guidance! Made the choice easy.

Called the local Aneros shop and had them put a beginner's pair on hold for me. Plan is to use Peridise for Tai Chi instead of my usual SGX. 32-point sword form is my specialty and that's on the drill agenda for next Saturday.

Will do plenty of advance practice (haven't done sword form in several months).

Any tips on lube? (I use Crisco with the SGX for taiji drill).
    Which size might be best to 'hang in there' with action? (I wear a sport brief, 'just-in-case.')

Hope to have a straight spine and a 'knowing grin' on my face

TIA .. rook
  • calmercalmer
    I use sweet almond massage or or coconut oil
  • rookrook
    9th grade algebra, 1:17 every afternoon for a two semesters. Always a sleepy time of the day before getting revved up for gym and J.V. ball practice. At least twice a week I'd get called to the blackboard to solve or chart an equation-- just about the time the hardest boner of the day would swell. There I'd stand, chalk in hand, levis bulging and the buttons on my fly straining to contain things. When I'd turn to face the class, two or three girls would be passing notes and dear old Mrs. Evans would call out to stop the whispering and giggling.

So guys, here's my product bitch of the week -- to paraphrase rumel, "a higher order complaint."

Last Monday I visited our Leather Shoppe to pick up my Peridise beginner's pack. Planned on giving it a couple of trial runs then use it this morning during Taiji sword form. Due to family matters I didn't get started until Wednesday nite.

After two sessions I decided I wasn't ready to pack this to MA. This thing is an unpredictable boner producer and chubby maintainer like I haven't seen in the last decade. Occasional involuntaries and random 'pulses' are a major distraction! Finally decided that it's a better foreplay tool than an augment to Martial Arts. So until I settle into Peridise, it's back to the SGX.

Gave it a run as a foreplay tool. It excels!! Contrary to what Calmer experienced it felt heavier on the Cowpers than MGX. I stay pretty limp with the SGX and when 'goferit time' is on the horizon, I allow about 20 minutes for TriMix to do it's number on me. Peridise maintains a chubby that's ready for action in half that time. Ejaculation is more forceful for me. Feels like each pulse is 'braced' against something very solid. Feeling is like I was perhaps 30 years younger. I think that feeling is related to what Termelo mentioned as it having a straight line to the spine.

'Nuther cool-tool from HIH. When the newness wears off and I get settled into this thing there should be some good vibes. No clue where this will go. So far I haven't made the step downward in size.

For those who haven't yet tried it, it's a real 'come as you are' party. Wait about 20 minuntes after a healthy crap, light lube and in it goes. NonAnon gave me good advice on insertion. If I've got it right, the 'knob' goes beyond the inner sphincter and the next nub is between the inner and outer sphincters. Last nub & 'handle' hangs way out.

If I've got that wrong, please give me a shout here or by PM ...... rook
  • To nub or not to nub...that, is the question.

Well, my experience with the smaller "advanced" set has been just wonderful. I'm very susceptible to my Aneros toys. I get high on them almost immediately...no messing around here...insert and enjoy. So I wondered what the difference would be with Peridise.

Let me first say that I reallllllly enjoy the feeling of having one inserted as I go about my tasks. I just do. I tried it driving my pickup like the first time, and I had to run to a restroom and remove it as the intensity of my anal orgasms was deleterious to my driving safety...and that of others. WOW, what a pop. Like legal pot, man, very very cool. I love the damn things.

I fully insert my small ones rook, maybe I have something to look forward to next time. But for now, and I'm using my small one as I write this, I really enjoy the sensations. Little wonders, I calls 'em.

If you guys are good with your Aneros' you'll love Peridise. I predict.

Cockadoodle
  • BusterBuster
    [QUOTE=rook;90030]9th grade algebra -- just about the time the hardest boner of the day would swell. There I'd stand, chalk in hand, levis bulging and the buttons on my fly straining to contain things.

I don't mean to comment on just this part of your post, but Rook, you got me with this! Ninth grade.... continual erections..... I remember it like it was yesterday! I busted out laughing when I read that. Not the best time of my life because I always seemed to have one and needed to try to hide it. Or so it seemed at the time. Thanks for the memory blast.

And now, back to the subject that was being discussed.
  • Badger
    [QUOTE=Buster;90130]I don't mean to comment on just this part of your post, but Rook, you got me with this! Ninth grade.... continual erections..... I remember it like it was yesterday! I busted out laughing when I read that. Not the best time of my life because I was always seemed to have one and was trying to hide it. Or so it seemed at the time. Thanks for the memory blast.

And now, back to the subject that was being discussed.

And now we can't seem to get it much more than half-limp with stimulation. [sigh]
  • rookrook
    So here I am a week later and I'm still hyper with this toy. This thing is like a cat-shot... 0-100 in the blink of an eye.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, I just ordered the Peridise beginner set!
  • Bishop,
    I know you will be pleased with your decision to get the Peridise. I just had a 2 hour session with the very smallest one. (Advanced set) I took a journey. I felt that sex-drugged sensation when I was through. It was the most intense session I think I have ever had. I have every model except SGX and Maximus.
    I went very slowly into it repeating in my mind some of my favorite mantras such as: this is MY time for pleasure, I am in control, I can do as I want, all I want is pleasure.
    (works for me.) especially the control part. Control is the key for me with the Peridise.
    Give it the control until you feel the sweet spot. then focus on gently revisiting,brushing and barely grazing it. Tease yourself with it.
    Soon enough it will take over. Great contractions and such movement.
    The Peridise is tiny but if you manage a session like I just had you'll stare in amazement at it when you are through. You'll wonder how in the hell can this tiny thing do the intense things to me that I just experienced?
    I am eagerly awaiting the stainless steel model that has been associated with coming attractions but that is also a source of mounting frustration as well. (GRRRR)
    Anyway, good travels to you and I'm sure will will not regret getting the Peridise.
    Maybe by the time you want the advanced set, it will be available in stainless (or will it?)
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Thanks CarolinaGuy! I can't wait for it to show up in my mailbox!
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;90267]Thanks CarolinaGuy! I can't wait for it to show up in my mailbox!

Hey Bishop -- it's poor form (and possibly a violation of Post Office regs) to hang out next to the mailbox and grab the package from the mailman !!! Try to remain cool and don't overload the package tracking website with hits. 8)

Carolinaguy's comment on TEASING yourself is right on. I'm finding that a thin lube like Shea Butter (rather than SS-gel) really accentuates the sensations. Exercise restraint guy -- you're gonna need all you can muster up.

enjoy... rook