Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

condom method revisited
  • forgeman
    I was reading past posts and came upon this. I just stopped from the most incredible time yet. I tried the condom method and it felt like the helix was a machine gun bouncing around. I think there is some real merit to this idea. No resistance, just free movement, dont think I ever made so much noise before.

you should try it.
  • Tremelo
    Hey, could you link or describe it? You've got me interested.
  • Easy, Tremelo. Lube yourself, and then put some lube in a condom. Put the Aneros in the condom, squish the lube all around the Aneros in the rubber and insert it. Aficionados claim a much higher degree of mobility and consequent enjoyment.

YMMV

C
  • Tremelo
    Interesting. I've got some old condoms around (that I wouldn't trust for coitus), so I'll give it a try. I DO like to mix things up, so thanks!
  • Vinestal
    Ive tried it, I noticed no difference and it seems a little awkward as well. I think maybe some guys don't lube well enough so there is a difference with the condom method for them, but to each there own I guess. Whatever works for you.