Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Cumming attractions
  • anonymous
    One more vote for some sort of update. :rolleyes:
  • Just a few days of Spring left...
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Another post on the Aneros facebook page:

What's the buzzzzz this summer? Our very first vibrating prostate stimulator! The ANEROS 'Vice', the first of the V-series, will be available in limited quantity at IML Chicago 2010. This is an EXCLUSIVE pre-release. An official launch TBA.

• Badger
    Well, the IML Chicago 2010 has been over for about 2 weeks, has anything been heard?
  • valliant
    I also would love to hear some more info and a picture of this new product.
    As i have many products already this would be a nice new toy for me,i wish it was for sale already.
  • rookrook
    Got a full toybox. Not interested in any mechanical vibe. Been there done that -- ho hum.

How about putting a transducer in it and a small amp to be driven by my MP3 rig. Ferde Groffe, in the ears and up the ass at the same time. !!!
  • Badger
    Anything more on the new 'Vice'?
  • anonymous
    Bump, for anyone that has any new info on the Vice, stainless steel Peridise, or any other new Aneros models. It seems like we are past the initial promise dates, so also wondering what the holdup is... :confused:
  • I'd be interested in a vibrating Aneros provided they use a battery (preferably a rechargeable one with charging base included) which isn't too exotic. I considered that vibrating Nexus model but frankly replacing the battery sounded too expensive and the battery itself wasn't easy to come by.
  • Badger
    Hey, it's almost Summer, and the only thing shown was some vibrating contraption that had no affiliation with Aneros that I could tell.

Any progress, Mr Mayfield?, or Support?
  • alvalv
    Below links to two new products are about to be launched!!!

Click here for sneak preview of the next release with major innovation of an added lubrication function

The second product is designed for cold winter nights, here is a video review.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Alv,

You should post those in the "F-spot" thread.....hysterical!!

Badger,

I will be posting a review on the first vibrating Aneros.... the "Vice" very soon.

BF Mayfield
  • artformartform
    I don't know guys, that RectoRotor looks really interesting if we had customized non-toxic BrainSauce for it in all our favourite flavours! Basting our rectum and through to the prostate with rotisserie ribs!! Cum on, what's not to like!! :D :D

Patented! On the open market! Advertised in full detail! Open to those "over 15"! Given how much younger puberty hits the current generation, that would make it available now for 11 or 12 year-olds. Imagine the IOs ( http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=205 ) I might have had with one of these babies!! :D :D

gentlemen, name your favourite unguent all

artform
  • Badger
    Well, it's now July, and still nothing. Any more news?
  • I understand that ensuring the most prepared and finished product takes time. Can’t rush perfection, as B Mayfield says. This would be especially true if Aneros is venturing into new materials and electronic toys for the first time.

That being said, this is getting a bit ridiculous. The Stainless Steel Peridise was expected to be released over a year ago, and this spring we were expecting a few new products, including the Vice. I was at least expecting a few images to pop up from IML Chicago 2010. Maybe I would have been more at ease not knowing anything until the release. Being pulled along for over a year is exhausting and I'm running out of Aneros products to purchase :)
  • anonymous
    Agreed, this is feeling like a letdown, especially because there hasn't even been an update, or we haven't been given any reasons why it's taking longer than initially thought. I'm still trying to remain patient, but I'm so looking forward to the new products.
  • Geezer UKGeezer UK
    Due to various health and family issues I haven't been around here for a long while. I can't believe the forum is still buzzing about an imminent stainless steel Peridise after all this time, I was seriously wondering if it would ever actually be launched.

I've just seen this on Facebook:

ANEROS Next up: AVN 2010 in Hollywood, FL 08/05/10 to 08/08/10. Official Aneros 'Vice' launch and preview of the Peridise Steel. Who's goin?!

01 July at 21:33

For sure the SS Peridise will be expensive compared to the rest of the range but Skeeter_g and I had many a chat about how great a metal Peridise would feel and as long as it's not prohibitively expensive I'm sure my ass will be worth it. Hope it's available in the UK soon after launch (much easier than ordering from the US and having to pay customs charges and wondering if the postman has any idea what the "contents" are). I would also assume these will be available individually as well as in a set given they'll be more expensive, I would only want the small 16mm one anyway.

I have the Nexus Vibro and agree with Justn_Otherguy about the cost of batteries (2x Duracell 28L £8-50 on eBay). Hopefully the Aneros Vice will take a less expensive battery or be rechargeable, although swapping batteries rather than charging the units ensures no downtime (assuming a spare is always kept). Personally, I find the Nexus Vibro is truly awasome when "on target" but it wants to pop out my ass at just the wrong moment, I don't know if it's the design of the ribs or the design of "me" but even with a full PC contraction I can't keep it on target for long. If Aneros create one of their perfectly designed products with the benefit of Vibro it would be a must buy for my toy box.

I'd love to have a go with an estim version if Aneros decided to go down that route. I would need to research this first though as I've recently had a catheter ablation procedure for an irregular heart rhythm and don't really want to ask my cardiologist about estim butt play! However, an mp3 driven version would be amazing. I wonder if Alana would record a session just for it, Oh how I love her voice (I played Hypnaerosession for the first time in many months last night and the second she spoke I was back in the zone with a shiver down my spine) - I digress....... sorry.

@ Brian: I know we're waiting for your review of the Vice. have you tried it already or due to receive it soon? Not asking for any info pre-review just curious.
  • South7856
    waiting.......
  • Geezer UKGeezer UK
    [QUOTE=South7856;89787]waiting.......

The AVN convention is 5th to 8th August so no new product news until then. I expect B Mayfield will not review the Vice until after the official release.
  • rookrook
    Hmmm... I'm in a bit of a testy mood this evening not having had a session in almost four days.

Perhaps the stainless steel model won't make it through a TSA magnetometer and HIH is switching over to Monel.
  • [QUOTE=Geezer UK;89397]

I've just seen this on Facebook:

ANEROS Next up: AVN 2010 in Hollywood, FL 08/05/10 to 08/08/10. Official Aneros 'Vice' launch and preview of the Peridise Steel. Who's goin?!

"V day" looms...
  • I can't wait!
  • mystic1
    Here's the press release...now where and when will the product become available? I'd be interested to learn what the price will be too. Can anyone add to this?

AVN - Aneros Unveiling V-SeriesT at The AVN Show
  • valliant
    I want one for sure,when will it be available to buy?
  • Well the 8th has passed. Where do I click to buy the Vice? :)
  • wreckind
    What do the Aneros veterans think about the vibration feature ? I ve often read here affirmations praising the fact that the Aneros moves were guided by body contractions only .
  • Tremelo
    Yeah, I find this direction rather stunning as well. At this point, I can't imagine tapping any additional source of vibration, cause my body's turning it up to 11 as it is!
  • I was hoping for news on the Stainless Steel Peridise. Aneros posted on Facebook it would be previewed along with the launch of the Vice.

I would be tempted with a Vice at the Nexus Vibro is amazing apart from the fact it keeps slipping out of my butt. Aneros design would surely make this an awesome tool. My priority purchase would be the SS Peridise though.

Geezer
  • mystic1
    I am reminded of the oxymoron..."deafening silence."
  • rookrook
    @mystic1: Yea verily.

Perhaps it's time to retire this thread, remove the 'Cherry Pick' attribute and have support hide it in the Archives.

Then, we can take a deep breath, start over, prepare to render applause and pull out our checkbooks and credit cards..
  • <<crickets>>
  • So what happened? Did the Aneros Vice launch get canceled?

• Still looking forward to your review...

[QUOTE=B Mayfield;89211]Alv,

You should post those in the "F-spot" thread.....hysterical!!

Badger,

I will be posting a review on the first vibrating Aneros.... the "Vice" very soon.

BF Mayfield
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Another blurry pick of the Vice:

• 3 weeks on from AVN and nothing firm about the Aneros Vice or Stainless Steel Peridise.

Why do Aneros make a Facebook announcement on 1st July to make us drool then shut us out in the dark again? I for one would appreciate a little info about the new Peridise which was meant to be previewed there, such as when it may come to market. As for the "Official Aneros 'Vice' Launch" - well, has it really launched or was AVN just a preview?

Come on Aneros - throw the dog a bone.

Geezer
  • valliant
    This is just teasing.
    Give us at least some info on the new products,launch date would be great.
    I'm looking so forward to the vice.
  • How to fail at marking and not release products, by Aneros.

Book coming soon.
  • thecritta
    [QUOTE=DonkeyLover;90631]How to fail at marking and not release products, by Aneros.

Book coming soon.

I dont think i will ever be released at all they have probably scrapped the idea of a steel peridise altogether, well anyway so
    much for the lovely feeling of cool hard steel pressing against my prostate and the walls of my rectum as i orgasm over and
    over again and squeal like a little piggy having and orgasm, it's not fair that would be right B Mayfield gets to have all the fun with
    their experimental model while we all wait and sit quietly in the green grass and get to wait for nothing as so it seems while HIH
    screws everything up and fiddles around and hands somebody else one of their fantastic new models to test out for them hmmm
    what a waste signing up for testing was thanks HIH for nothing once again.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Faint fragrance of folk with a last name of "Esq."
  • Why would you have a "launch" but then not start selling the device? So confused. :confused::confused::confused:
  • [QUOTE=anonymous;90751]Why would you have a "launch" but then not start selling the device? So confused. :confused::confused::confused:

It really is,i mean how much time is it to give us some info on this amazing forum.
  • Maybe it's like a NASA mission...they missed the launch window and have to wait for another.
    Perhaps the next window is Black Friday when the world begins "toy shopping."

Valliant has a very good point. It wouldn't cost the company anything but a few moments of time to tell us what happened.
    It certainly augers poorly for their customer focus.

I'm also wondering why Mayfield hasn't chimed in with an update.
    My recollection is that he was to be a "tester."

How about it Brian, can you shine your fleshlight on the situation?
  • I have really been looking forward to the rumored stainless steel Peridise. The stainless idea and the delay did motivate me to find the NJoy Phun Plug. (68 dollars at Amazon)
    Just arrived so I can't review it yet. Anyone out there have this beauty?
  • rookrook
    Originally Posted by anonymous
    Why would you have a "launch" but then not start selling the device? So confused.

[QUOTE=valliant;90765]It really is,i mean how much time is it to give us some info on this amazing forum.

Strictly a guess butt this sort of thing frequently happens when the attorneys are in control. : =(:-( :
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Attorney's or accountants ?
    Maybe both.
  • Yeah, at this point, it's the lack of communication from the Aneros company that's more irritating than the fact that the product is not available to purchase.
  • [QUOTE=Voyager;90795]Attorney's or accountants ?
    Maybe both.
    I have same dilemma...image :D
  • Nat
    [QUOTE=thecritta;90657]I dont think i will ever be released at all they have probably scrapped the idea of a steel peridise altogether, well anyway so
    much for the lovely feeling of cool hard steel pressing against my prostate and the walls of my rectum as i orgasm over and
    over again and squeal like a little piggy having and orgasm, it's not fair that would be right B Mayfield gets to have all the fun with
    their experimental model while we all wait and sit quietly in the green grass and get to wait for nothing as so it seems while HIH
    screws everything up and fiddles around and hands somebody else one of their fantastic new models to test out for them hmmm
    what a waste signing up for testing was thanks HIH for nothing once again.

Yeah, I have felt the same way in the past.

While Im not a big Aneros user anymore, back when I had spent 250 to 300 on Aneros products that have done little to nothing for me, I sent a nice letter to the company about testing. I even saw the post on Facebook about them wanting active forum members to test. I guess that all fell to deaf ears such as all this talk about new models. Honesty, by the looks of the picture, so many of these things have already been made. From Brians reaction, I can only assume that a few turn outs of the new Peridise have been made as well. So even if these models will not be formally released, maybe set up site contests, give opportunities to long time forum members, or so on so that those things dont get trashed or set in storage. More importantly, considering the hefty costs that these models carry (as well as the issue of if they work for everyone), I find it a bit unfair that one forum member not only gets these models at little to no cost, but early, when others who have spent the money over the years dont get even a heads up, let alone the fact that this next model could have been what pushes them over the edge.

Brian is a good guy and has been with Aneros for a long time. He clearly deserves to be a tester. But I find it crappy that others are not given the opportunity after all the money and time we have invested in the product and helping others out. More importantly, seeing as though there is a large group here wondering about the new models, why hasnt support peaked in here to give an update?
  • I gave up on holding my breath waiting for Aneros to say or update us. The lack of communication is quite amazing.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=cyrez;90945]Can you perhaps elaborate on that a little bit further please?

That was sa WTF for me as well. I'd like to read that 'elaboration.'

BTW AW -- belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! ...rook