Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

aneros question =]
  • yozhe
    Hello everyone, im new and i badly want one aneros, but theres so many so i need your help i guess =)

whats the best one? when im thinking of the BEST im thinking on what will give me the best pleasure, what will hit my prostate the best? you all know what im writing about cus you all want the best orgasm right?

thanks for your time :D
  • sojrnr73sojrnr73
    I would suggest the Helix.
  • yozhe
    thanks, and also. i dont want to buy more then 1 i think. so it would suck if i got the first one and i have been reading on other places that the smaller models did not hit that good like that biggest one, dont remember the name on the biggest but sure you know.
  • OptimusOptimus
    [QUOTE=yozhe;89866]thanks, and also. i dont want to buy more then 1 i think. so it would suck if i got the first one and i have been reading on other places that the smaller models did not hit that good like that biggest one, dont remember the name on the biggest but sure you know.

The biggest one is the Progasm. I have one, and often refer to it as the 20-pound sledgehammer. There is nothing subtle about it, whereas the "rewiring" process IS subtle. What I'm saying is: I can't recommend the Progasm unless you are a very large guy (well over 6 feet, or 183cm, tall).

The other one I have is the Helix. It's probably your best compromise (not too big, not too small).
  • yozhe
    ok thanks, im 184 btw :P but i think ill go for the helix