Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Vinestal
    Id like to learn more about KSMO but the Wiki only has a link to a pay per site, is there a way to learn without shelling out major cash?
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=Vinestal;89788]Id like to learn more about KSMO but the Wiki only has a link to a pay per site, is there a way to learn without shelling out major cash?

You should be able to browse the KSMO forum for free. There are also posts on this forum about it (some by me) But, I don't think you're going to find a place that explains how to do it.
    Read my blog as the more recent entries (the last 3 months or so) are more about my KSMO practice than aneros. FWIW, the money I spent was well worth it. If KSMO can be mastered, it opens up more opportunities for pleasure than you could ever imagine.
  • rumelrumel
    Vinestal,

Jack Johnston
    makes his living from sales of his unique protocol teaching KSMO. I am going to assume it is not your desire to deny him fair compensation for making this knowledge available to the world. While you may feel the price of his tutorial represents "...major cash" and you appear to want to get it for free, I would like to point out a couple of important benefits derived from purchasing a legitimate version of his seminar.
    1.) You are entitled to lifetime access to all of the website's information areas.
    2.) You will get a personal evaluation by Jack of your recorded Key Sound enunciation to assure you are doing it properly.
    3.) You will be able to participate in the semi-weekly Q&A Chat sessions where Jack can give you personalized responses to any problems you may be encountering with the protocol.
    4.) An unconditional lifetime money-back guarantee.

When you purchase Jack's seminar you are also purchasing his continuing, long term support to help you master the technique, I know of few other products that offer this kind of support. In this respect, his offering is a bargain price.
  • rookrook
    Checked //link// How to Last Longer in Bed... Way Longer... Orgasms after Orgasm | Help for Premature Ejaculation + Female Multiple Orgasms and Male Multiple Orgasm. Scroll down the page to a black navigation bar which tours the site save for training details. If the bar isn't there it may be that the website is recognizing my IP address and presenting a different home page.

I joined a year ago but emergence of two major family issues and an uphill climb with the Aneros gave me a full plate so I've delayed jumping into KSMO. I did the mp3 option. Download was easy but the total volume of material seemed overwhelming and I haven't delved into it as yet. The laptop with all the indexes to the KSMO text and mp3 files crashed so I've got to pull out the backup files and piece things together again. Also need to buy a new mike for my laptop -- I've been garbling a bit on Skype.

I can say though that Jack Johnson does the best tutorial on how to breath that I've seen anywhere. Better than what you'll see here and far better than what I've listened to from Kelly Howell or what I've seen on the web. Perhaps that tutorial, by itself is worth the whole price. I think adopting some of his breathing helped me move ahead with the Aneros.

Last year, there were two options. As dtmsmith noted, the high-end package offered far superior support, and seemed to be a far better value. That's the route I suggest.

One tip: The heads-up emails for KSMO chat sessions have been too short fused for me to plan ahead. However, I now see a count-down clock on the website that looks like it will give at least five days notice. I'd suggest putting that page in your everyday bookmarks.

hth ... rook
  • Vinestal
    Thanks for all the info guys. Im just trying to make sure this is not a scam, there are alot of things out there on the web like this, you pay the money and then regret it. It sounds like you guys have had positive experiences with the product though. The higher end package is a lot of money for me so its something I'll think about.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Vinestal,

I assure you that Jack is not a scam artist. I have actually talked to him on the phone at length. He is committed to this and it comes through time and time again. I don't regret my involvement one bit.

My 2 cents.

Have fun either way.