Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• zzz
    Can someone explain what this actually entails doing as in writing out the step by step list? I have only seen vague descriptions about breathing and that sort of stuff.
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=zzz;88638]Can someone explain what this actually entails doing as in writing out the step by step list? I have only seen vague descriptions about breathing and that sort of stuff.

Jack Johnston makes his living selling the KSMO program so it wouldn't be proper for anyone to tell you the details. I will say that KSMO involves making a sound that can amplify sexual arousal (without physical stimulation). I have been practicing it for a couple of months and have had very good results. Others on this forum have has success as well. You can read my blog (the latest entry) to see how I'm doing with KSMO.
  • mog
    Hi zzz,

You could take a look at Jack's Multiples forum and read some of the accounts from the hundreds of satisfied KSMO customers should you wish to participate.

Mog