Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Questions
  • TaoismTaoism
    Are there any specific techniques that can lead you on the way to the Super O?

Are there any specific techniques you need to do to get the involuntary contractions?

How long do you hold the voluntary contractions?

Do I use anal, rectal or penis contractions, and how can I feel the difference?

I have used aneros for about 1 year now.
    The last 3 sessions, I have experienced some incredible pleasures, like some massive orgasm that I have never felt before is building up. My heart starts to pump so hard that I can feel it in my ears, and I get a hard erection. I get very excited. But after maybe 1 minute, it starts to go away, and it's very disappointing, because it feels like something big is about to happen. I have no involuntary contractions when this happens. I think this happens because I suddenly feel my prostate.
    So, what is this? How to I get over the edge?

Peace
  • rookrook
    Your last statement pertty well answers your first three questions. You're definitely nearing the turning point for the big one. Relax, breath and let go as you are now doing. Yes, at this point it sometimes fades away but eventually it will build.

The feelings you describe tell me you're beyond the point of trying to sense involuntary contractions.

If you wish to differentiate between the types of pelvic and perineal contractions try some Kegels. Find instructions on the web that tell you how to tell the difference between a PC contraction and an anal contraction.
  • OH!!
    My latest recommendations I just posted here: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/over-1-year-later-i-think-i-had-involuntaries-today-where-does-put-me-14415/

I guess I need to start my own blog or AnerosMe, etc so I don't always have to be redundant.