Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• b_unit
    hello i bought my MGX model about 3 months ago and have never felt anything out of the ordinary with it my "O"'s have become stronger but only threw the use of a hand i am just wondering that since i am a larger guy if i would need a longer model.... does anyone think this will help?
  • calmercalmer
    IMHO the size and shape of the device does not really matter. Your body will become accustomed to the device and adjust accordingly. When you get into the swing you will find that your body will 'suck' the device in until it meets the correct resistance. For example if you are using the Peridise you will insert only the first bulge. Then the device will work its way in past the second bulge until your anus is between the second and third bulge.

I have one of the earlier MGX and I checked it just the other day. I found and marked the position of my 'sweet spot' (see WIKI for instructions) and then with a mirror checked the P tab was making contact. It was. However, following initial insertion, the P tab does not touch but later during use once the device is drawn in it certainly does make contact.

BTW it took me a good 2 years before I was anyway near supper O
  • rookrook
    I tend to agree with 'calmer.' Eupho, MGX and Helix seem about right for me (6ft tall) butt I pack an SGX during foreplay and have had dramatic suck-ins that have pulled it into extreme prostate contact.

I developed good anal and PC musculature and voluntary control over those fairly rapidly (about 30 sessions spread over a couple of months). It took much longer to develop the capability of my rectal and smaller pelvic muscles and I wasn't aware of their involuntarily capability for six to eight months. (Some guys with zero anal experience report instant rectal involuntaries on their first session -- that wasn't me.)

In my bod, MGX provides the most constant but "natural" prostate contact of any of the tools I own, regardless of body position. Not having a Maximus I'm unable to speak of what it might do. However, I think everyone ought to have something like a Progasm or Maximus in their toybox -- you might give Maximus a try but I'd suggest not forsaking the MGX.

Anal play and therapeutic massage aside, I found my best 'journey progress' was made sticking with one particular model, being sensitive to it's whispers and exploiting the most subtle of feelings I could get from it.
  • I think i have the same prob as you.

Ive tried the aneros 4 times now... each time i tried it i did the contractions for about 2 hours until my sphincter muscle had no more energy =[

The first time i had a lot of precum because i was really horny and excited i guess... but al the times after that i had NO PRECUM.

I feel NOTHING on the inside just feel the prenium tab (that doesnt fel pleasurable neither.. i dont understand i run that area between the anus and scrotum and i never feel pleasure)

Its very weird.. i just thing the helix might be way too small for me or something... i squeeze my sphincter as hard as possible man.. but i dont feel the slightest sensation or pleasure.. my prostate must be out of place or something.... =[

Im realy confused.... isnt the prostate supposed to be extremely sensitive? ive used my fingers and the aneros and i never feel anything.. no pleasure.. no pain... no actual sensation at all inside the rectum.... VERY STRANGE.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Ghettygreen;87446]I think i have the same prob as you.

Ive tried the aneros 4 times now... each time i tried it i did the contractions for about 2 hours until my sphincter muscle had no more energy =[

Suggest, despite the investment in prep time, shorten the sessions to about 45 minutes until you 'activate' your rectum and prostate.

The first time i had a lot of precum because i was really horny and excited i guess... but al the times after that i had NO PRECUM.

Agree !! Precum production is sometimes more dependent upon what the brain is doing rather than Aneros contact around the Cowpers glands

I feel NOTHING on the inside just feel the prenium tab (that doesnt feel pleasurable neither.. i dont understand i run that area between the anus and scrotum and i never feel pleasure)

Until you muscle-up in your perineum, pad the p-tab. See the Wiki. Folded 2x2 gauze pad, foam ear-plug, bulb off a medicine dropper, (and the very new) nipple from a baby bottle are all good solutions. After a couple of months (session #24), remove the pad.

When I've got it right, Helix's p-tab and the point of contact between the Aneros and the prostate 'blend' into a single pleasure point.

Its very weird.. i just think the helix might be way too small for me or something... i squeeze my sphincter as hard as possible man.. but i dont feel the slightest sensation or pleasure.. my prostate must be out of place or something.... =[

Im realy confused.... isnt the prostate supposed to be extremely sensitive? ive used my fingers and the aneros and i never feel anything.. no pleasure.. no pain... no actual sensation at all inside the rectum.... VERY STRANGE.

Let's do some industrial-strength relaxation and rectal stress reduction. There's a good chance you have a concern about 'loosing' the Helix and are trying to keep it in your bod.

For the Helix, the best indicator of relaxation is to lie on your back, relax, belly-breathe and sense the degree of Aneros movement with each breath. If it's not moving, you're probably stressed out about having it inside you. Once you've got a handle on that indicator, take it up another notch. Relax and sense the heart-rate pulse in your pudential artery as your perineum pulses from your heart-beat.
  • [QUOTE=Ghettygreen;87446]I think i have the same prob as you.

I feel NOTHING on the inside just feel the prenium tab (that doesnt fel pleasurable neither.. i dont understand i run that area between the anus and scrotum and i never feel pleasure)

Its very weird.. i just thing the helix might be way too small for me or something... i squeeze my sphincter as hard as possible man.. but i dont feel the slightest sensation or pleasure.. my prostate must be out of place or something.... =[

i tried 3 times with my progasm and i felt the same with u,
    1. after i did the contractions for about 20 mins i just had nore more energy left! :(.... i dont know how you guys can even do 2 hours? thats crazy for me
    2. i got progasm ( i think its the biggerst ) but most of time i dont feel anythin, i think my prostate must be out of place like urs... grrrrrrrr
    very strange. why oh why
  • b_unit
    still nothing is working....
  • XIII
    Don't worry about it. Just pop it in, relax, and maybe read a good book, or listen to some music. Do not use it in the mindset of gaining pleasure. It sounds to me like you are overthinking things.

Anecdote:

The interesting thing about anal play on men, is that it is very similar to a vaginal orgasm on women. A lot of women have problems having orgasms during masturbation. It's a larger problem than you might think. I've got a lot of female friends that tend to think of me as something of a "sexpert", and ask for advice a lot... (Could have something to do with my girlfriend's habit of sharing our sex life with her friends as well). I've found that about 30% or more of the women I know simply cannot masturbate to orgasm. About 10% cannot have an orgasm during intercourse, and I have known three or four that simply cannot have orgasms at all.

I have coached several closer female friends, and a few of their partners on how to fix these problems with a lot of success.

I've found that in the case of women, they are overthinking things. They aren't ever relaxing, and just enjoying the ride. With the few cases of it being an issue with their male partner, well, they just suck in bed and need to work at communication between the couple, and establish sure-fire techniques by exploration of their partner's body.

Interestingly enough, self-esteem is a huge issue with women. Not so much with men. A couple of the girls just couldn't get over the fact that they had to be "perfect", and maintained appearances that would not allow them to just be themselves, and let go and enjoy the sensation. A few others just were worried that they wouldn't get off, and others were just expecting it to happen all by itself.

Conclusion:

Tapping the watch and saying "any time now" is just going to make it not happen. If you're wondering why it isn't happening, you aren't thinking about what IS happening. I assume that you are talking about masturbation until ejaculation while using the aneros by "your Os getting stronger". I do this to kill a session, or just so I can stop, ride the final wave, and get on with my day. Most men don't have orgasms associated with ejaculation. Once you've had an orgasm, you'll just know that ejaculation is more like exhaling than an orgasm.

In order to induce orgasm, both men and women generally have to let go, clear their mind, and just let it happen. Feel the sensations, feel how they affect your body, and listen to what your pleasure centers are telling you to do. If you ever find yourself wondering "what should I be doing" you need to stop thinking, and just wait. Don't check the clock, don't time how long it's been since this happened, don't think about what you are going to do after you have that O, don't think about anything but what's happening down there. This is hard at first, but human psychology tends to make us prone to doing what we don't want to. Try telling yourself to do something rather than not to do this or that. It works better. For instance, if you don't want to think, don't think: "Don't think". Think: "Just veg out. Relax, chill, and enjoy my time to just do nothing for a change.".

Eventually, you are going to start having new sensations. Don't think about what they are or where they come from, just let them happen. Think about how much you enjoy them, think about what your body is asking you to do. Just go with it.

If you are disappointed at the end of a session, you are thinking about this the wrong way. You got to lay around and just enjoy your body. Even if you didn't feel anything, you sat and treated yourself to a relaxing hour or so.

It just takes time, comfort, and exploration.

P.S. If you want to really feel what's going on, you should stop listening to your penis. Your penis is not the only sexual organ in the body. It's just skin and nerve endings. That piece of skin and nerve endings is attached to every other nerve center in your body. It's not even the most sensitive nerve group either. There are clusters of nerves all around the body that relay all of these sensations to the brain. In a way, your entire body is one giant sexual organ led entirely by your mind. If you are expecting all that feeling to come out of that one fraction of your nervous system, you are missing the majority of the fun.