Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

MGX to SGX?
  • I bought an MGX over 90 days ago and I now cannot refund it. I just discovered that there is the SGX (a model for shorter people). I was wondering whether or not it was worth it to spend another $50 on the SGX that will be more suited for my height.
    I haven't been able to achieve an orgasm with the MGX but I've only tried it 5 times.
    How long does it usually take?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    playsafeornot,

The truth is that 5 sessions aren't sufficient to evaluated this product. Many users often take several months to see results. While the SGX is indeed designed for men of shorter stature, many such men have reported very good results with the MGX as well. If you have some reason to believe that the MGX is overshooting your prostate however (that is, you can't feel anything), you may want to consider calling the manufacturer to see if they'd be willing to exchange the MGX for an SGX. Explain your situation, tell them you didn't realize that they made a product that was better suited to your body type until now. It's worth a shot. If not, maybe they'd be willing to sell you an SGX at a discount.

Best of luck,

BF Mayfield
  • Thank you, BF Mayfield.

Another question, if I'm going to try the MGX, what should I be feeling at the beginning? I honestly feel nothing (not even anything pressing my prostate). However, if I pull it out a bit, the nob sits directly on my prostate and then I can feel something. But then the curved bit doesn't press against my perineum. Does this mean the MGX is too large for me?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=playsafeornot;85671]Thank you, BF Mayfield.

Another question, if I'm going to try the MGX, what should I be feeling at the beginning? I honestly feel nothing (not even anything pressing my prostate). However, if I pull it out a bit, the nob sits directly on my prostate and then I can feel something. But then the curved bit doesn't press against my perineum. Does this mean the MGX is too large for me?

Given the way that you've described it, it's quite possible the MGX is indeed too large for you, it is in essence overshooting your prostate as I alluded to previously. Again, give the manufacturer a call and see if they'd be willing to exchange it, if not ask if a discount might be possible. Make sure to explain the circumstances.

BF Mayfield
  • Thanks, again.

Does this mean I shouldn't bother trying the MGX while I wait for the SGX?
  • [QUOTE=B Mayfield;85670]playsafeornot,

While the SGX is indeed designed for men of shorter stature, many such men have reported very good results with the MGX as well. I
    BF Mayfield

While the SGX may be "designed" for men of shorter stature, I think an assumption that your height should be a guide to which Aneros you buy is fallacious.

For example, I'm 6'2" and the SGX is one of my favorites and I have them all.
  • BusterBuster
    The SGX is the only one I don't have..........maybe I should go for it!