Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Erections
  • terence
    Hi guys,just a quick post.I have just used my MGX for the 4th or 5th time and after about 45 mins I get the most intense erection and my lower half starts to feel great with some quite strong contractions.However the erection only last about 1 min and then the feelings subside,am I going in the right direction? and if so how can I hold onto the erection?.It is a little frustrating
  • ffd71
    My erections come and go. I have found that the Super-O is not even coorelated with an erection. It sounds like you are on the right path. Just keep trying.
  • Helikz
    I'm about in that same stage. atm I only seem to get nice sensations around my pelvis when I have actually an erection. so indeed frustrating that it goes away after a minut.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Guys!

The erection is neither good or bad if you are after the elusive Dry Orgasm!

I usually try to keep mine away from rubbing on anything or it can turn the stimulation away from the prostate and
    towards the penis! But it is natural to have intermittent erections during a session . . .

The idea is to keep the stim going to the prostate and perineum!

Don't worry about your penis, it will do its own thing!

My 2 cents!

Hlaser99
  • nodak
    Hi all,

The first couple of times I used my Helix or especially my Progasm, I would get a very nice erection. If I have one of them in and I'm having fun with the Wife, I get very hard (like a teenager again). Now, whenever I have a session, I get (for the lack of a better name) a turtle Dick. It seems to crawl up into my body. It doesn't even really get hard if I finish off masturbating. Now, the only time I get hard when using either one is with my Wife and it is harder then if I don't have one in.

Does anyone else experience this?

Nodak
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi nodak, and terence,

hlaser99 is correct, if you concentrating on the prostrate massage then you will have a soft dick most of the time, it just seems to be part of the equation.
    However, in some instances when doing the prostrate massage, you may get a hardon like a rock for short periods of time, reverting back to a turtle.

I have noticed that when I use to start concentrating on the dick and adding a slight touch to my dick away from the prostrate, I would actually feel the dick start to get hard, but then that use to set me on another path to full erection and ejaculation.

I now have gotten to a stage where I can have my cake and eat it too..., I do a slight touch to a trigger spot on my dick when using the Aneros, concentrating on the prostrate, still limp, and have incredible dry super O's.

After a while you will not even care if you have an erection or not, the rewire to your body will change how you get the sensations you are truly looking for. :D
  • Mindgasm
    terence said:

Hi guys,just a quick post.I have just used my MGX for the 4th or 5th time and after about 45 mins I get the most intense erection and my lower half starts to feel great with some quite strong contractions.However the erection only last about 1 min and then the feelings subside,am I going in the right direction? and if so how can I hold onto the erection?.It is a little frustrating

Hi Terence.

I've found that getting or initiating very strong contractions, while feeling great and achieving a strong erection, tend to kill off that erection rather quickly.

My practice has led me to try to avoid strong squeezing contractions (I would believe these are like strong anal squeezes). The method I work for are more subtle contractions; the aneros is just lightly dancing against the prostate, not jammed hard against it. By focusing on not squeezing too hard, it is almost like the aneros gets sucked up deeper, but via different muscles. When this happens, the mind needs to focus on the fact that you're in a sexually charged situation. Associating these feelings with pleasurable mental stimulation, I think you'll find you can keep a fairly hard erection for quite a while.

However, as with everything mentioned on these forums, YMMV. And everyone is wired and built differently, so do not necessarily keep trying to achieve a match of another description. What is right and feels good for you, may be different for another. Finally, I agree with the others, being soft will allow you to feel just as much pleasure as with an erection.
  • oatmeal
    new to this whole aneros prostate/anal toy thing. been at it nearly three weeks now. have the mgx, progasm and the peridise. at some stage with each of the "toys" i also have had the most intense erection i can recall in all of my 57 years! after 1-2 minutes it settles down a bit but then returns later on and off, although not as intense.

i hope no one takes offense, but when i first found this site and read some of the threads, i thought this was a bunch of BS, way overblown and people just hyping ANENROS. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was i ever wrong!!! these are some incredible products! i am only in the beginning stages and each session brings on some new feelings and anticipations. for everyone out there, thanks for the threads. lots of interesting info and lots to learn. have learned a lot from everyone.
  • this may sound like a silly question but what is a "Intense Erection"?
  • My erections come and go too. Sometimes during Aneros use I get Super E's.
  • [QUOTE=congested;85756]this may sound like a silly question but what is a "Intense Erection"?

Probably what I call a Super Erection caused by the Aneros. An erection that is longer, wider, firmer, and deeper colored than the average erection.
  • Oh okay, i hope i can achieve this because i am on antidepressants :/ for depression, and my premature ejaculation.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=nodak;70537]Hi all,

The first couple of times I used my Helix or especially my Progasm, I would get a very nice erection. If I have one of them in and I'm having fun with the Wife, I get very hard (like a teenager again). Now, whenever I have a session, I get (for the lack of a better name) a turtle Dick. It seems to crawl up into my body. It doesn't even really get hard if I finish off masturbating. Now, the only time I get hard when using either one is with my Wife and it is harder then if I don't have one in.

Does anyone else experience this?

Nodak

Yup, add one to this category. Same pattern on and off during extended foreplay with an SGX. Usually use a shot of Trimix to keep it up for the final hour.

Might be the basis of an interesting poll.
  • thhn
    what about the fact that the most intense p-waves are usually accompianed by an erection? that seems to be the case for me as well
    is that neither a good or bad thing?
  • Gents.

Well, thhn, spontaneous erections while using Aneros are natural, desirable and fun. I sure like 'em. But I don't necessarily think their either good or bad. They simply are.

OTOH, and I think this is incredibly important, one must use care to avoid switching the focus of an aneros session from the prostate and the feedback you're getting from it, to the penis. Remember, guys, Penis...NOT! I think, particularly with new users, who are not yet "rewired" tend to think that erections are part of the deal. (Ok I admit that for some of the younger guy, you an hardly avoid having one.)

Remember, as Hlaser99 says above, the focus is on MMO...dry orgasm, repeated, forceful orgasm without erections and without ejaculation.

The fact that you lose an Aneros erection almost as fast as you get one should tell you something. Really.

As many have said, I'll say again, no need for an erection. My best Super O's come with a limp dick...thank gawd, as I don't want to be focusing my energies on my package...I want my focus on my prostate, and to see how LIGHTLY I can stimulate it with minor contractions and minimal movement of my Anereos.

Now. Every guy is different, and every session is different. So, if you are pleasantly surprised, go with it. It's a wonderful thing. But don't put too much weight on erections as a measure of Aneros progress or success. It just ain't so.

Strive on...MMO's is where it's at and you penis just comes along for the trip.

Peace, brothers.

C