Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm, Maximus, Helix & Eupho - Photgraphic comparison
  • alvalv
    A New Photographic Album [click here] has been created. I photographed the four models I own (Progasm, Maximus, Helix and Eupho) all hanging from two glass plates and photographed from exactly the same point. You can now easily comparatively judge these four models.

What has now become obvious is that all models penetrate equally deep. The different feels are just attributed to size and contour as well as how much the device is allowed to tilt forward. I am now contemplating to modify the K-tab position of the progasm to allow more forward movement.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Alv, :)

What a fantastic job you have done with the photographs to show visually how each model compares to others!!! :) Thank you for having the sense to use rulers and particularly hanging them all from the P-tab, handle, and K-tab. I had no idea that they all penetrate the same amount for the most part. But also what I think is important that your photos show is how differently each model's "angle of attack" is in it's un-modified form.

This has been one of my sore points with the Aneros web site, as the photos they show of each Aneros don't appear to all be of the same scale. While this makes for a visually pleasing and symetric looking photos. It gives the wrong impression of the size of each Aneros in comparison to others. In particular, the Peridise look much larger than they really are.

Love_is
  • rumelrumel
    alv,

Good job! I agree with 'Love_is', this can be a very useful way for potential purchasers to get a better comparison of the differences between models. I think it would be great if the Aneros web site, individual model descriptions, “Specifications” tab, had similar consistent profile photos against a standardized background. This would make comparison shopping much easier across the entire product line.
  • Hi, Alv,

Thanks for documenting what I have found through my own experimentation. I have removed the K-tab from my Progasm allowing it to move much more freely, and the end result is spectacular. I have also removed the handle from my Helix, which improved it for me as well. It goes as far forward as the Eupho, which also explains, for me, why it works so well, too.

Good job. Very instructive.

C
  • I, quite simply, think the shots are so brilliant they should be part of the official catalog. Countless times the same question, or similar question, has been asked. Which model should I get? Well, look at the pictures. Then decide. I was a bit perplexed as to the next model I wanted to get. I love my Eupho, and am most satisfied that I made it my first choice. Seeing the other models, aside from MGX and SGX, I am now leaning towards the Maximus as my next choice, as it looks closest to the Eupho, similar contour and angle, but thicker with a significantly larger P-Tab. I still think the Prograsm is not quite what I'm looking for right now.

All in all, the shots are clear and precise. The comparisons are wonderful. This should be the first thing every potential new buyer views before deciding. It just might be the very answer to the question they have.
  • artformartform
    Another great contribution to all of understanding what we are working with and how it works! Yes, EUPHO!!! Good to know our prostate is the target of all (and doesn't go wandering :)) and yet how the touch and patterns of movement of each can feel so unique. Our orgasmic engineer has done great service again.

each one for all, all for the prostate, and every man at himself

artform
  • rookrook
    Great fotos alv !!

Valuable, as during a Progasm mod project the only measurements on Maximus were on a 3rd-party vendor's website. That led to a decision to not consider Maximus. Had we seen the fotos it might have saved a bundle of bucks. rook
  • rickg
    Alv,
    May I also add my thanks for these. As others have said, the length is pretty much the same but the diameters and angles are what is amazing. Now you are making me wonder if I need to go with the Max or the Progasm. Choices!!!
  • G-Raider
    Do you have screens of the peridise compared to the other models too?
  • CyrulCyrul
    *Bumping this post for any newer Members that may not have seen the comparisons.
    This album is my first stop whenever I purchase a new model; very helpful !!

Great work Alv! Thanks again.