Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Are you Satisfied?
  • I have come a long ways on my journey towards prostate pleasure (this isn't just about aneros because I have found many ways to stimulate myself). I do have one issue though. I don't know if this common to the experience or just me. I find I can receive tremendous amounts of pleasure, but seldom is it very satisfying. As a matter of fact I actually find a good jog (while not as pleasurable) to actually be more satisfying. The orgasms are great. However as soon as I can breath again and think somewhat rationally, I am ready for more. It is a sort of compulsion of sorts. I always want more. When you ejaculate you feel very satisfied, there is a strong sense of being "done". Your equipment doesn't work no more and the arousal quickly fades from your body. There are only two things that dictate the length of a session. I either run out of time, or exhaustion catches up with me. Fortunately/unfortunately (really depends on how you look at it) my stamina is greatly improved through my year or so of practice. So now all that limits me seems to be time. Now every once in awhile I will have an orgasm that leaves me satiated, however those are fairly rare and somewhat random occurrences, I have don't know of any way to duplicate them.

Is this common to the experience? Or is it just me?
  • marmot
    Chris,

I can relate to what you are saying. I think the Aneros experience stimulates the pleasure center in the moment, and, as is true of so many activities which do this, it's hard to stop. Yet once one is removed from the experience there's not much left. There's no sense of accomplishment as there is after jogging, or even a satisfying ejaculatory orgasm. We come back and use it again because it feels so good. Usually addictive acts do not have a lasting effect. I consider Aneros a benign addiction - much like caffeine - and therefore continue to savor it in the moment. I do sometimes feel guilt over all the time which could be spent on more constructive activities.
  • dtmsmith
    Chris,
    I think my experience is similar to yours. My sessions don't always leave me satiated. But, frankly, that's ok with me. If I feel the need, I masturbate to ejaculation afterwards. I let my body tell me what it wants. Just yesterday, I had a phenomenal session with my Eupho and decided I was done after about an hour. It was in the morning before work so I decided to leave. As I was making final preparations, I got a spontaneous erection and had an overwhelming desire to masturbate. So, I did. Other times, I have a session and, after I'm done, I don't feel the urge. Perhaps I will reach a point where the aneros orgasms satiate me. I really don't know and I'm not too worried about it.
  • <<<bump>>>
  • artformartform
    Hi chris_SoCal, marmot and dtmsmith

This is a very interesting and even provocative topic, well worth further discussion and more experiences being added to the range of possibilities. Well worth bumping CSC!

With the aneros practice, what are we looking for? What are our long range expectations? Does the same operational advice apply to them as well as the short term individual sessions? What hopes and/or habits do we bring to this?

DS refers "...sessions don't always leave me satiated. DS, this seems to be tied to where you are in your practice perhaps? Early days? Still in the wake of separating ejaculation from orgasm. Or has this settled in over a longer time than I am projecting?

For us all, what would/could "satisfying" be; a sexual satiation feeling or an emotional high or a revelatory spiritual soaring or relaxed floating bliss with an aesthetic and/or spiritual twist? Or what else? Does it vary? Will it vary with age and experiences? How much does it vary from person to person?

CSC and MM, do you feel the energies flow during your sessions? Do you feel any net gain in these energies from your non-ejaculatory sessions? If so, can/do you store these appropriately?

I too experience the "lite" feeling of open endedness after some sessions; no specific feelings of completion or trip ended. Yet even if at a small quiet level, I feel better and somewhat energized lite, as compared to the fireworks and lingering "light" of other sessions which are profoundly satisfying and engage one's deep gratitude.

The difference that I experience compared to what you are describing is this, my active imagination always does its thing with the physical feelings of the session and the two are unified into my memory, and as with all of us, there is a muscle memory created and its corresponding neural memory, so that even as I recall and remember the session, I feel it again in my body through the muscle memories of it. Over the last three years as these accumulate in layers, and each session in a sense replays the previous ones in the background, this deepening and enriching merging cumulative memory of all informs and echoes through each new session, aneros or aneros-less, and even the reveries, the simple daydreams, fragmentary or whole, of them. Then just as a flicker of intention, I can be off on another aneros-less ecstasy, or choose to head to the bedroom and get physically stimulative again.

For me, it is this whole capability that can develop with the practice, that is "adepthood" and is so satisfying and for which I am eternally grateful, a gratitude which enlarges and enriches as a participant in the process.

all the best memorable voyaging and treasured accumulations all

artform
  • I think I can somewhat define what I mean by being satisfied. I want to feel as though I am done, or finished. I also want to be at peace with that feeling.

Very seldom do ever feel "done" for an extended period of time. Sure I am sitting their just glowing in the endorphines... but then soon as I catch my breath and have had a moment to collect my thoughts, I am ready for more.

However every once in a while (these are special moments) Sometimes it is so good that it would feel like a violation if I went back for more. Unfortunately these instances are fairly rare and appear to be completely random.

As for moving energies around... I don't think I have given a lot of thought to it, however I do think I have intuitvly done it without realizing what I am doing.
  • OH!!
    Hi Chris, I do know what you mean. As many of you recall I used to have super long sessions ~ like 4 to 6 hours! I had mind blowing experiences, but ended up mostly being really worn out / exhausted. While bliss and worn out I mostly didn't have that satiated / satisfied / done feeling - hence the very long sessions. This has changed for me in about the last 8 mos to year. Now it doesn't take me long to start responding intensely to the Aneros and I come to full orgasms / super orgasm usually in an hour or 2 at least once if not more. Personally I more properly refer to these orgasms as "True" orgasms because of their 'giving back' and and 'feeling of release' / satiation. When I am done now (unless interrupted) I reenter the world around me after an hour or 2 very relaxed, and feel harmonized with myself and those around me. I feel content. I also feel like going back and trying more would be over doing it and not very satisfying.

So I guess my point is you mention you've experienced that feeling of satisfaction once or twice. I've learned with time, practice, and getting my body and mind used to this stimulation that I regularly am satiated now. I recommend you just continue your sessions, continue to refine / improve your technique and likely this will happen to you. Actually I have found now..that I really don't have a technique. My body just instantly responds and my breathing adjusts to Aneros and orgasm. It is also something I can do apart from the Aneros, but a bit of different experience.

So yep, you're not the only one, but the good news is I can testify that there definitely is the ability to also have satiating orgasms with the Aneros.
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=artform;85600]

DS refers "...sessions don't always leave me satiated. DS, this seems to be tied to where you are in your practice perhaps? Early days? Still in the wake of separating ejaculation from orgasm. Or has this settled in over a longer time than I am projecting?

artform

Yes, a relative newbie (2 months). It sounds like you're suggesting that as I gain more experience, the sessions will become more complex and satisfying. Cool...
  • PommiePommie
    This is a wonderful thread.

One thing I like about the Aneros experience is the fact that, even after a long late night session, terminated only by the need for sleep, I can still wake up in the morning feeling that I would like more!

At my age, a conventional ejaculatory orgasm results in a period of several days when I simply have no interest. For that reason, I am quite happy not to have an ejaculation more than once every couple of weeks.

Mantak Chia in his book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" suggests that in those over 70 (my group), ejaculation should probably never happen! I think that is going a bit far, since ejaculatory orgasm is simply different and adds to the spice of life.

To answer the question "am I satisfied"? The answer is without a doubt "YES"! I love being continually alive with the anticipation of the pleasures involved in Aneros activity.

I think it has taken at least 50 years off my life! I only wish I had known about this twenty or thirty years ago, but still hope, like Ancient Kid, that I can continue with this until I reach his age!
  • I have to take the opposite stance on this topic. I just finished about a 40 minutes session with my Eupho. Quite frankly, I never go an hour or two simply because I feel satisfied. I had about five or six most wonderful orgasms, at least three of them were Super-Os, not sure about all of them though. However, I think I'm one of the lucky few that gets instant results as soon as I slip my Eupho in. I never have to wait long at all. Within a minute or so pleasure just starts swelling until it grows into Super-Os. But, to get back on track, yes, I do feel satisfied. My body hits a certain point where after a Super-O it's just done. I don't feel the need or want to push any further. I'm good. Generally speaking, my sessions only last about 30 minutes, today was a little longer than most, because of the satisfaction feeling.
  • @artform

The difference that I experience compared to what you are describing is this, my active imagination always does its thing with the physical feelings of the session and the two are unified into my memory, and as with all of us, there is a muscle memory created and its corresponding neural memory, so that even as I recall and remember the session, I feel it again in my body through the muscle memories of it. Over the last three years as these accumulate in layers, and each session in a sense replays the previous ones in the background, this deepening and enriching merging cumulative memory of all informs and echoes through each new session, aneros or aneros-less, and even the reveries, the simple daydreams, fragmentary or whole, of them. Then just as a flicker of intention, I can be off on another aneros-less ecstasy, or choose to head to the bedroom and get physically stimulative again.

I feel the same thing, and i couldnt say it any better!!

hmm, after reading my post, i see that i joined Jan 1970`? wow , joined before i was born :) skill :)
  • artformartform
    Great G-Raider! :)

I see now your join date is "Dec 1969"!! Your birth is slipping backward in recorded time rather rapidly! :)
    Could this be some quantum effect of your great flowing orgasmic energies??? :) :)

all the best with your increasingly memorable more energizing journey

artform
  • :) it really could be some quantum effect :)
    last night, i did a session that totally blew me off.. i took a shower and made everything ready for a new session, lubed up and started it..
    but while in my session, while i was super o'in, i could not stop it! really. my muscles were somehow autoacting.. i was super oin the hole night!! oh my god.. what a ride.. never had a session with that length.. i swear.. the pleasure was rising and rising with no end! ... but suddenly, my door bell rangs, and so i had to stop, and i opened my eyes and it was 6.30 oclock in the morning.. wooot.. i had to hurry to get my cloth on, i gnored that my prograsm is still in and opend the door.. damn neighbor wanted something.. ggrrrr... now im sitting infront of my pc and i still have those feelings which i quoted yesterday, right now as i write. and what do i see...
    there has to be again some quantum effect :)

hell, what a ride..
    ok, one thing i have to add.. i do no longer use water based lubes.
    i use something like Nivea Smooth Sensation, or any of thise liquid type of cremes.
    cause it does not dry out like like water based lube, and it is good for your skin "down there" :) and if u take longer "rides" u dont get scrapes or something else
  • artformartform
    Well ridden and well written G-Raider!! :) :)

all the greatest jump ups on your ecstatic journey all

artform