Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

When do you use your aneros?
  • scs828
    For starters, answers other than "all the time" would be most helpful.

Specifically, I'm wondering when you find time and where you use your aneros. I guess the answer is probably different for each person, but I'd appreciate any input from more frequent users. I'm married, professional, work pretty long hours and have younger kids. I just purchased my aneros and had the opportunity to acquaint myself a bit with it while my wife was away the last few days. She returns from out of town tomorrow and I don't think I have any problem telling her, but I'm not exactly sure where use of it fits in going forward. As well, it sounds like sessions are on the long side and that I can definitely expect (and will probably need) the same in order to get the full experience. Practice, practice, practice, but when? How often? How Long? Where?

I look forward to integrating into our sex life but is it common to also use solo while in bed with your significant other? Later at night while they are asleep? How well does that go over? Finding enough time by myself (sad as it seems) will be difficult.

Also, would appreciate insight on suggested frequency. Especially for someone who is just starting out.
  • I've been busy at work so I've settled for a weekend double, a session on Friday and Sunday nights. This is because of the time consumed simply preparing for the session - if the session turns out to be unexpectedly entertaining, it might be until the odd hours before I finally get some rest.

Don't worry about the length of the session, you can make progress while spending time as little as 20-60 minutes per session.

Incidentally I just got back from work and am quite exhausted, so I can't think of anything else right now.
  • I get up very early in the morning. I spend an hour or two before leaving for work. First thing in the morning is when I am most awake. I have tried late night. It just doesn't work for me. Getting plenty of rest is important to having good sessions too. I am married and 58 years old.

I am having some fantastic sessions listening to Wendi Friesen. She has some very powerful sexually oriented (in good taste) hypnotic recordings.
  • insert
    [QUOTE=scs828;85226]For starters, answers other than "all the time" would be most helpful.

Specifically, I'm wondering when you find time and where you use your aneros. I guess the answer is probably different for each person, but I'd appreciate any input from more frequent users. I'm married, professional, work pretty long hours and have younger kids. I just purchased my aneros and had the opportunity to acquaint myself a bit with it while my wife was away the last few days. She returns from out of town tomorrow and I don't think I have any problem telling her, but I'm not exactly sure where use of it fits in going forward. As well, it sounds like sessions are on the long side and that I can definitely expect (and will probably need) the same in order to get the full experience. Practice, practice, practice, but when? How often? How Long? Where?

I look forward to integrating into our sex life but is it common to also use solo while in bed with your significant other? Later at night while they are asleep? How well does that go over? Finding enough time by myself (sad as it seems) will be difficult.

Also, would appreciate insight on suggested frequency. Especially for someone who is just starting out.

Practice after dinner at night, and once in a while during the day. when you a comfortable with it then tell your wife.
  • tokertoker
    i go to bed late anyway as im a night shift worker on my days off i go to bed at 2-3 am my wife usually turns in at 10.30 and the kid is fast asleep i get a few hours two or three times a week to indulge. anytime she goes to her mothers with the kid its a daily thing she knows about it and is supportive she likes the results too
  • I go every day taking a bath in my bathtub in the bathroom quietly for an hour listening to relaxing music