Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

FINALLY DID IT!!! GOT SOME ADVICE TOO
  • i finally got he big o!!! took 5 days, 2 or 3 times a day to get it. took a lot of damn work and reading these forums. BUT, no thread told me exactly what i needed to learn to get the BIG O. i found a trick to use that is fairly straight forward and simple. it skyrocketed me straight to the BIG O and i want to share how it happened for me. maybe this can help someone else.

i start by injecting some ky jelly in my ass with a medicine syringe. not too much though because too much makes you have to stop and take a shit. lube up real goodand put the aneros in your ass (i have the mgx). i lay on my side with both knees slightly bent with a pillow between my knees. the way that i have found makes the big o come in about 20 minutes if you do it just right. through all of my practice with contractions, i can feel when the aneros hits the "bottom" and "top" of my prostrate. the feelings are very distinct. i suggest you try doing the penis contractions (like you do to stop peeing) to become familiar with these 2 spots. once you can feel these 2 points, the rest of this is really simple. start doing soft penis contractions for a few minutes. gradually increase the pressure so that the aneros begins to hit your 2 points. once you have slowly worked up the contractions to where these 2 points are being stimulated, keep this EXACT pace up. obviously, your body will start to spasm and convulse and want to take over the contractions on the aneros BUT DO NOT LET IT JUST YET. you have to keep doing penis contractions, concentrating on these 2 points while your natural spasms keep growing and growing.

this is the secret for me. you now will have 2 phenomenons going on, both competing for the use of the aneros. your body will spasm and convulse naturally while and the same time YOU control the aneros to hit your 2 magic points. THE TRICK IS TO CONTINUE TO MASSAGE YOUR PROSTRATE REGARDLESS OF HOW STRONG YOUR INVOLUNTARY SPASMS ARE BECOMING AND DO NOT LET THEM TAKE OVER JUST YET. my body began thrusting and shaking as his continued on. i started to get real warm sensations in my pelvis and lower back region. after a few minutes of this, i began to feel a very faint, very soft vibration, almost indistinguishable vibration to begin. keep in mind that you already have your intentional measured penis contractions going on and your body is spasming at its own pace. this vibration is a new feeling that signals the onset of the big o. when you can detect this vibration, allow your body to take over and you will ZOOM into the throws of the big o.

the big o will last as long as i can let my body stay in control. when i contraction or flinch, the big 0 subsides. however, one or 2 penis contractions will cause that vibration feeling to appear instantly. let your body take over and BOOM, another big o. you can keep this cycle up for hours if you can stand it. anyway, i hope this helps someone. good luck all.
  • need2b9
    Well thanks for your imput. I will certainly give that a try. I have been very passive in the past with limited results, so now with your suggested regime I will be more active; what you suggest certainly makes good sense. thanks again.
  • luk2000
    Thanks for the tips..it sounds like it just might work for me..i'll let ya know.....
  • troad
    Great descriptions of your experience. Will give focusing on the 2 prostate points a try.

Just curious - do you perform any special breathing exercises before or during this experience?
  • fcotton
    What model are you using?
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: aaron14684
    i finally got he big o!!! took 5 days, 2 or 3 times a day to get it. took a lot of damn work and reading these forums. BUT, no thread told me exactly what i needed to learn to get the BIG O. i found a trick to use that is fairly straight forward and simple. it skyrocketed me straight to the BIG O and i want to share how it happened for me. maybe this can help someone else.

i start by injecting some ky jelly in my ass with a medicine syringe. not too much though because too much makes you have to stop and take a shit. lube up real goodand put the aneros in your ass (i have the mgx). i lay on my side with both knees slightly bent with a pillow between my knees. the way that i have found makes the big o come in about 20 minutes if you do it just right. through all of my practice with contractions, i can feel when the aneros hits the "bottom" and "top" of my prostrate. the feelings are very distinct. i suggest you try doing the penis contractions (like you do to stop peeing) to become familiar with these 2 spots. once you can feel these 2 points, the rest of this is really simple. start doing soft penis contractions for a few minutes. gradually increase the pressure so that the aneros begins to hit your 2 points. once you have slowly worked up the contractions to where these 2 points are being stimulated, keep this EXACT pace up. obviously, your body will start to spasm and convulse and want to take over the contractions on the aneros BUT DO NOT LET IT JUST YET. you have to keep doing penis contractions, concentrating on these 2 points while your natural spasms keep growing and growing.

this is the secret for me. you now will have 2 phenomenons going on, both competing for the use of the aneros. your body will spasm and convulse naturally while and the same time YOU control the aneros to hit your 2 magic points. THE TRICK IS TO CONTINUE TO MASSAGE YOUR PROSTRATE REGARDLESS OF HOW STRONG YOUR INVOLUNTARY SPASMS ARE BECOMING AND DO NOT LET THEM TAKE OVER JUST YET. my body began thrusting and shaking as his continued on. i started to get real warm sensations in my pelvis and lower back region. after a few minutes of this, i began to feel a very faint, very soft vibration, almost indistinguishable vibration to begin. keep in mind that you already have your intentional measured penis contractions going on and your body is spasming at its own pace. this vibration is a new feeling that signals the onset of the big o. when you can detect this vibration, allow your body to take over and you will ZOOM into the throws of the big o.

the big o will last as long as i can let my body stay in control. when i contraction or flinch, the big 0 subsides. however, one or 2 penis contractions will cause that vibration feeling to appear instantly. let your body take over and BOOM, another big o. you can keep this cycle up for hours if you can stand it. anyway, i hope this helps someone. good luck all.

Thanks for the info I havent hit it yet butt have came close. I am going to try your method.
  • normaltype
    Great advise. I've been using the MGX for a year....the helix for a few months. Have had minimal success with each....closest I have come is the racing heart and warming sensations you describe, could have been some vibrations in there (tingling sensation?) some short lived involuntaries and shaking. I have only reached this two or three times in the last year.

Anyways, I tried your position/method (kegil contractions aka penis contractions) twice in a row and both times I easily reached the above sensations (with in 10-20 minutes) so I will continue to explore this method. Thanks again for your advice!

BTW, I'm a little weak in this area (kegil muscles) and may be why I have not had full success. I will also be doing kegil exercises daily....maybe a problem in all users cases?
  • oldgoat
    Great description, however, you mention the Aneros touching the top and bottom of your prostrate, but you don't really say what you do differently to make it touch the top or bottom. Are the contractions the same or somehow slightly different? Seems like every detail makes a difference.
  • mu1ti
    Aaron you are spot on :) Thanks, that just gave me a top afternoon ;)

I love the 2 magic points analogy, don't have to worry about how hard to contract just feel the prostate & massage it - very simple & very effective.

After I read your post I dug out my crystal wand (another prostate device, a finger would do the same job) & took some time to learn the difference between the feel of the top & bottom of the prostate.
    Now I can tell when the Aneros is in the right place & can guide it to the right places - no more random guesses on the contractions I hope.

I also discovered that I could combine sets of muscles to reach somewhere around the top of the prostate.
    Contracting as usual I feel the Aneros pulling up to the higher magic point & I add a rectal contraction to pull the head of the Aneros forwards.

Great new feelings today cheers :)