Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wanting to buy one for my BF
  • Dharma
    Hi,

I found the aneros site off of a message board and I read everything and have been reading the forums.

I have recently started anal play on my BF. I have only used my fingers. The first time I put my finger in about an inch while giving oral stimulation and that went well.

After reading this site and a few others on prostate milking and location of the prostate. I felt more educated and used my whole finger. I have fairly large hands for a girl and was able to reach the appropriate spot. All that went well, he had a very intense orgasum.

So now I want to buy one of these massagers. I am the only one that has touched him there and he is the only one I have done this with. So we are both pretty new to this.

I told him that I was doing some research about it but didn't tell him about the massagers. I want to get one for him but I don't know quite how to approach using it on him. I bought him one of the fleshlights and that went over very well. But how do I bring up one of these? Hey babe.. look what I got you!! Now bend over...lol

Anyhow what model would be the best for starters? I am in the air between the MGX and SGX. Figuring starting small would be better? My mid finger is about 3 1/4 inches long and I was able to feel the marble/rasin nub. So I was thinking the smaller one would work.

Also from a man's point of view.. if your girlfriend was to come over with one of these, how would you want her to approach you with it? Or what ways wouldn't say freek you out? I know since everyone uses them here its kind of a silly question but imagine if you were new to it all, what would be the best approach?

Thanks.
  • BusterBuster
    Dharma,

I would give him this webpage address and tell him to read the forum. If he doesnt see the light at that point, I wouldn't bother. I believe that the stories of these people make for a pretty good case.

You could also check the posing above from some of the other women who have gone through the same thing as you.

Good luck.

Buster
  • Edit
    Yes, Buster is 100% on that advice, if he wants it to happen after reading this forum you will have a real blast of fun times. also, the forum will help both of you ease his way into the pleasure dome without any pressure.
  • Edit
    im thinking about getting myself one. i wish most women were like you. i really wouldn't worry too much about him freaking out if he already liked you exploring before.
  • mu1ti
    Hi Dharma

You are very cool, just like my wife :)

Please read up the comparisons in the forum & the product pages & get a feel for it but as an MGX, Classic & Helix owner I'd suggest looking at the Helix for your guy - my favourite anyway.

Cheers & good luck :)

btw I think Buster is right, once he has checked out the forum I'm sure he'll be into it.