Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My 4th Session
  • Hi all, I know it's been awhile since my last session update but I was doing other things. Today I had my 4th Session with my Helix, I started like I normally would, by laying on my side getting some lube on my fingers and then lubing my anus, kinda pretending like my fingers would be thrusting in and out of it. Then I proceeded to lube up my Helix, and then dried my hand so it wasn't sticky when I was inserting it, and that the Perinium tab wasn't sticky either. So I would lay there on my side, and I'd let it slide in until it couldn't go any farther, and I could feel it touching/rubbing against my prostate I'm sure, because it just gave me a tingling feeling all over. So after I just let it sit there for about 10 mins, waiting for the contractions to come on their own, nothing happened so that's when I started my own contractions and I started to squeeze in like, but then when I would let go it felt like it was coming out (I think that's normal?) and I did that for about 30 minutes, and I still don't think I'm getting it right or something. I was hoping someone could watch me or maybe try and help me to see If I'm doing anything wrong. I took a picture of the way I'm holding my Helix when I'm getting ready to insert it, can anyone tell me if I'm doing it wrong? I'd really appreciate the help alot. Thanks all, see ya.

• Hey, milktruck,

You're doing it just right. The P-tab, which is pointing UP in your picture should be just under your scrotum with the Helix inserted. The handle, with the curl on it, is between you buttock cheeks.

Slowly insert it, as I'm sure you are, and when it's completely inside, the p-tab will just touch your perineum (space between your scrotum and anus). Many of us cut the tail off as it can impede the movement of the Helix in some positions. Don't worry about that now, though. Just insert it as you're showing, and lie down.

Try this for starters. Lie on your back, put a pillow under your head but not a big fat one. Pull your knees up about half way, with your feet flat on the bed. After you get the hang of this, you can lie in any attitude you wish, but try this for now.

Next, just lie completely still, visualize, fantasize or do nothing at all. I like to meditate a bit in this position and find it very soothing and relaxing. Let your mind wander, and do not contract your pc or anal muscles at all. Just let your body react to the presence of the Helix. It'll move on its own as you breathe. Try controlling your breathing so that you have a nice in-out rhythm as you do.

Even if nothing appears to be happening, of if you feel anything, continue to relax without any contractions at all. You may not feel anything, but your body will be learning. If after about 20-30 minutes of relaxation you wish to do some easy contractions, that's OK. Nothing severe, remember, this is about relaxation and mild contractions, not fierce anal fucking.

Don't go more than about an hour unless you actually start to feel some tingling or pleasurable feelings. If you're getting feedback from your prostate, just relax and try to encourage what you feel with SMALL and GENTLE motions or contractions. Relaxation is the key along with a clear mind, IMHO. This is about baby steps to begin with so, quit after an hour and go again in a day or so.

You're trying to reach a new level of physical awareness, milktruck, and it'll take time to get accustomed to the new sensations that Aneros delivers.

Good luck. You'll get there, it sometimes takes a while, as you have been told. It took me several months of sessions before things started to happen, so don't become impatient. Anything worth having, and believe me this is worth having :D is worth working and waiting for.

We're all pulling for you and ready to encourage.

C
  • The Helix tab barely touches my perineum if at all and gets minimal contact during contractions. But for some it digs into their perineum. Why is that? I got mine when it first came out. I don't know if they've changed the model since then. The SGX, MGX, and Progasm touch my perineum just fine.
  • The Helix tab barely touches my perineum if at all and gets minimal contact during contractions. But for some it digs into their perineum. Why is that? I got mine when it first came out. I don't know if they've changed the model since then. The SGX, MGX, and Progasm touch my perineum just fine.

Now that I started comparing pictures of the models, it'd appear that the Helix has a ridiculously short p-tab stem, especially when compared to the Eupho, that has a similar profile.
  • Yeah the p-tab is definately too short on the Helix and needs to be remodeled there just a little.
  • rookrook
    Hey milktruck -- lookin' and soundin' good. Stay with it. C-doodle is the expert here so go with what he says.

Early on, I had way too much 'dig' from the Helix, and not enough contact from the SGX. I was using
    medicine dropper bulbs on both -- to cushion the Helix and 'augment' the SGX.

As I muscled up (and probably became more relaxed), the two equalized.

I'm now in the process of modifying a Progasm and, as I change the body and head contours, the force of P-tab and k-tab contact changes -- so part of tab contact has to do with how one's bod accepts and adapts to the tool.

When I make a change in the Progasm I test it with condom-lube (to avoid a final polishing) and tend to get stronger contact from both tabs; telling me that lube and internal stress also affects tab contact.

I'd give any tool some weeks or perhaps months before making tab changes.