Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Nipple stimulation
  • Anyone tried these (<-link) ? <br />
  • dtmsmith
    So, what are they supposed to do? Seriously, I don't quite get it...
  • From the web site:

The use of our Supple Nipps has allowed countless men to discover two new erogenous zones in their bodies, greatly enhancing and expanding their sexual experiences.
    Supple Nipps work as sex enhancers by creating a gentle suction over the nipple. This suction pulls blood to the nipple, increasing its size and over-stimulating all the nervous endings found within. In this state of arousal, the nipple becomes significantly more sensitive. Additionally, the silicone design of our Supple Nipps is thin enough to allow the nipple to be manipulated even while wearing the product.

• dtmsmith
    Oh, I went to the website but I guess I missed this. Interesting...
  • darwindarwin
    just ordered. will report in a week.

darwin
  • We look forward to your report, Darwin!

I met a guy in my nipple orgasm group who uses them. He highly recommended them. Maybe this will help more men to achieve the incomparable ecstasies of nipple orgasm! I hope so!
  • darwin said:

just ordered. will report in a week.

darwin

I ordered some too!
  • rookrook
    OT: Should we have a poll on favorite nipple lubes ??
  • I bought a pair of Snake Bite suction cups a couple months ago. Haven't used them much enough to notice a difference except that my nips are more sensitive *while* using the cups. If anyone here is really into this or going to get into it, I'm interested to know what can happen and how to train properly.
  • rookrook
    As an additional resource, LA Pump offers a 'high end' (aka expensive) product. Here's a source -- http://www.lapdist.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PLST&Store_Code=LAP

I'm not affiliated with them nor have I bought there but guys in the ASI forum who are also into Penis Enlargement swear by their products. I'd offer a warning that many of their vacuum fittings appear proprietary and the dollar cost looks fierce.

Lower cost tip: Vacuum (and tongue strokes) applied by a loving spouse** works for me -- oh yeah, request an occasional tease with a tooth nibble. That adds to the experience. :twisted: :wink: 8)

** Sans spouse? g/f, sig-other or partner might work as well.
  • I ordered a pair as well. This seems too good to pass up for anyone looking for increased nipple sensitivity. My right nipple is much less sensitive than my left and I'm interested in seeing just how much this product will increase the size and feelings.
  • I just received mine. I'm trying them out right now. I can feel the suction but it's not super intense.

You'll need chap stick/lip balm to help create the vacuum. I don't have any, but I tried some unrefined shea butter that I've softened with some Astro Glide and it's holding nicely. I'd imagine anything that can help create a seal will work. If you're hairy you might have to trim a little.

They recommend not using them for more than 15 mins to an hour at a time.

I can't tell anyone that already has sensitive nipples what to expect or if you'll derive any pleasure from it. I'm enjoying them but I think it's largely a mental thing.
  • I just received mine. I'm trying them out right now. I can feel the suction but it's not super intense.

You'll need chap stick/lip balm to help create the vacuum. I don't have any, but I tried some unrefined shea butter that I've softened with some Astro Glide and it's holding nicely. I'd imagine anything that can help create a seal will work. If you're hairy you might have to trim a little.

They recommend not using them for more than 15 mins to an hour at a time.

I can't tell anyone that already has sensitive nipples what to expect or if you'll derive any pleasure from it. I'm enjoying them but I think it's largely a mental thing.

If you want more suction, squeeze more air out of them after they are attached. By continuing to squeeze more and more air out they begin to suck up the nipple into the cavity. It takes a little bit of practice.
  • ThinkThink
    I've also used the snake-bite-kit equivalent product, from the looks of them I would wager the snake bite kit delivers more suction (for better or worse).

For those with problems maintaining suction, use of a lubricant or shaving the area should work.

I've found these products do indeed increase sensitivity for a short while after removal, but only if you keep them on long enough. Once removed both nipple size and sensitivity should be increased temporarily.
  • aliquis
    No, and I don't know how well these work for men if that was the intended purpose, but they sure seem popular:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews
  • If you want more suction, squeeze more air out of them after they are attached. By continuing to squeeze more and more air out they begin to suck up the nipple into the cavity. It takes a little bit of practice.

I managed to get enough air out that it felt painful, but whether that was due to the suction or the length of time I left them on, I'm not sure. These things aren't very big but they do pack a punch.

I probably went a little overboard my first time trying them. About 15-20 mins the first time, then I took them off for an hour or so and put them back on for close to an hour. My right nipple, which normally isn't very sensitive, was tender and stung a little if I stroked it. It did increase in size (about double it's original size) as well. No noticeable increase in size or sensation in my left nipple.

Today, they're both about the size they were before I tried the Supple Nipps and though it could be my imagination, my right nipple still feels more sensitive.
  • I wonder what effect these suction cups will have on guys like me, who are already hard-wired for nipple orgasm. I suppose at the very least they will make my nipples larger, which I would like, but it's hard to believe they could make them more sensitive.

Darwin, did you get your pair? Please give us a report!
  • From the package:

They do not work on pierced nipples, or highly sensitive nipples, as some testing has shown.

Presumably this means it won't make your nipples even more sensitive, but I believe they can still provide pleasure, especially if you've already got orgasmic nipples.
  • A week ago, I used my snake bites overnight. The result was pretty extreme, as I woke up to find a burst water blister on one nipple and an intact blister on the other. I had squished all the air out of both of them, but the pain was a good one. It's a week later, and they are almost completely healed.

I wanted to shock those little nerves back to life, and it worked! Now I feel a little electric jolt from time to time, as they tell me they're there. :) There's a new connection between my nips and penis that wasn't there before, but I think it can developed further.
  • darwindarwin
    i have used them a few times now.

i really like them and definitely recommend them.

they are in the aneros style, in that they provide subtle stimulation, but if you listen, it gets very loud.

they bring waves of pleasure to your chest and nipples area, like you are getting an intensely desired hug (like passionately rubbing your nipples against your lover's). and they easily stimulate nipple orgasm.

so far i used them once in my car for about 15 minutes, very nice. and the other two times were in conjunction w/ the peridise. i would change my focus from down there to up here, with excellent effect. looking forward to a full nips only session, to see what they alone can really provide.

don't take too seriously the 15 minute limitation. that is probably written by their lawyers. a standard use of these is overnight for women that have inverted nipples. a couple of hours will be fine.

these are much gentler than a snake bit kit, which i would not recommend!

put them on and listen... you'll be very happy you did.

darwin
  • darwin said:

they bring waves of pleasure to your chest and nipples area, like you are getting an intensely desired hug (like passionately rubbing your nipples against your lover's). and they easily stimulate nipple orgasm.

darwin

Just to clarify, Darwin: Did you have a nipple orgasm just by wearing these? Or did you use them as a prelude to manual stimulation of the nipples that led to nipple orgasm?
  • darwindarwin
    just wearing them.
  • darwin said:

just wearing them.

WOW! I am accustomed to getting penile and prostate pleasure without touching them, i.e., stimulating them by remote control through the nipples. The prospect of a hands-free nipple orgasm opens up all kinds of possibilities!
  • darwin said:

i have used them a few times now.

i really like them and definitely recommend them.

they are in the aneros style, in that they provide subtle stimulation, but if you listen, it gets very loud.

so far i used them once in my car for about 15 minutes, very nice. and the other two times were in conjunction w/ the peridise. i would change my focus from down there to up here, with excellent effect. looking forward to a full nips only session, to see what they alone can really provide.

don't take too seriously the 15 minute limitation. that is probably written by their lawyers. a standard use of these is overnight for women that have inverted nipples. a couple of hours will be fine.

these are much gentler than a snake bit kit, which i would not recommend!

put them on and listen... you'll be very happy you did.

darwin

Thanks for your feedback regarding the Supple Nipps Darwin! Aneros should start selling these bad boys! :idea:
  • Darwin's post sold me. I just ordered a pair for myself! I predict 2010 will be a record year for nipple orgasms!
  • darwindarwin
    yes, i agree, aneros should sell these. at $15 they are a bargain.

i don't want to over-hype them. i found them delicious, but i am pretty sensitive. it might take a little time for others to experience the same thing.

if you are already multi-orgasmic, my guess is they will work well for you. if you are on the road, they will add a lift.

darwin
  • darwindarwin
    quick update.

had a 20 min session with just the supple nips. amazing. came the closest i have ever to a hands-free wet orgasm. my penis was going crazy, and my ass got into it as well.

it was so strange, because most of the time i was not even conscious of my nipples, but i am sure they were driving it.

if you get these, you will need a tube of lip balm, so buy that in advance.

also, if used properly they should expand to the original shape (after you squeeze them onto your nipple), rather than staying compressed. the compression can hurt a teeny bit. but expanded the suck your nipple in.

darwin
  • rookrook
    Good work and nice rundown Darwin !!

I agree on the wet HFO from nips (mine have been streaming rather pulsing.)

We've had a consensus here that the nips are typically wired to the prostate. From nite-one my wife made it clear that her nips were the "on-switch" to the g-spot (which runs parallel our nip-prostate thesis.)

However (comma) why are we getting wet HFOs from nips rather than getting a dry mini-O that stays dry. :shock: :?: :?: :?: (Hmmm, perhaps because I'm not rewired yet. Butt that doesn't explain your response unless you worked to reroute the energy ..... etc.)
  • wohdin
    Definitely interested in this.

Will buy when it won't break me (lol so poor). My nipples are quite sensitive already and if they have the capacity that Darwin has described, I'm definitely going to need to try them out.
  • darwindarwin
    i should clarify. i did have dry orgasms, including ones that felt wet, but weren't. but also had that feeling like i was close to ejaculating.

darwin
  • just ordered a pair for myself :P :P :P :P :P
  • rookrook
    Tks Darwin for the clarification. Makes sense now, particularly when considering that you young studs have more breadth and depth in your rewiring. :P
    I'm gaining my points toward brown belt in breast/nipple care (having spent beaucoups hours in the local Breast Care Center during the last three months). :cry: :whine:
    So, I offer these:
    a. All around best breast & nipple lotion: Lindi Skin, Body Lotion (only two stores in our town, pop. 3 million.) --- five-star stuff according to Mrs. r. :D
    b. 'Aqua four' skin care -- no personal experience but has good words from Breast Health Counselors.
    c. Anything else where the major ingredient is Alo Vera.
  • darwindarwin
    had another wonderful session with this (aneros-less). full body orgasms.

i shaved a little teeny bit around my nips to prevent hairs being pulled. cured the slight pinching i was feeling.

darwin
  • darwin said:

had another wonderful session with this (aneros-less). full body orgasms.

darwin

Darwin, just to be clear: You are having full-body orgasms just by wearing these things? Do you do anything else to stimulate the nipples? (I am hoping mine arrive today. I can hardly wait!)
  • darwindarwin
    W-

repeat: no manual stimulation of any kind.

but, w, remember that aneros users can commonly have orgasmic experiences with just their body alone (aneros-less), and no manual stimulation. once you are wired, you can fire up the automatic contractions by relaxing and letting them happen.

however, my perception is that these aneros-less sessions were significantly intensified by the Supple Nips.

to be scientific i will have a session without them to compare.

by the way, have you tried paint brushes?

darwin
  • darwin said:

by the way, have you tried paint brushes?

darwin

You mean normal paint brushes--bristle or sable brushes? If that's what you mean, I think I have, and found them pleasurable. But one still has to manipulate the brushes, no?
  • Hi all I have just received my order I just made a session with my peridise and I must say I am surprised that the result is super orgasmic I recommend to all the world!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Old WolfOld Wolf
    aliquis said:

No, and I don't know how well these work for men if that was the intended purpose, but they sure seem popular:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

Got a pair and love 'em. One of them's redundant now since my op, any takers? :lol:

O W
  • thhn
    I got mine just the other day.
    My nips are pretty sensetive, and I have tired endless times to have a nipple orgasm and have gotten absoulty nowhere. My second time using them I felt some wonderful throbbing in one nipple that I have never felt before.
    For the price of these things, I don't know what you have to loose trying them out
    One more tool in the arsenal
  • MacPC
    Would any of you nipple-orgasmic people out there be able to provide some tips on reaching that stage?
  • It is not for their intended use but as soon as I saw the product everyone is ordering, I was reminded of these which seem to be similar and you get a box of 12 for $2.29.
    http://tinyurl.com/4heybq

I have no idea how they work but maybe has some laying around and could try it.
  • wohdin
    mobilesub said:

It is not for their intended use but as soon as I saw the product everyone is ordering, I was reminded of these which seem to be similar and you get a box of 12 for $2.29.
    http://tinyurl.com/4heybq

I have no idea how they work but maybe has some laying around and could try it.

Those are finger covers; meant to simply slip over the finger, like a glove. I don't think they'd be capable of providing the suction required.
  • MacPC said:

Would any of you nipple-orgasmic people out there be able to provide some tips on reaching that stage?

I don't consider myself "nipple orgasmic" though I have managed to produce some exquisite sensations which, if not orgasmic, are so close I really don't care. It's taken about 2 years for me to reach this point. All I've done is lightly stroke and/or pinch them once or twice a day for a few minutes. It varies depending on my mood. An aroused state of mind helps, of course.

I think the Supple Nips can aid the process. They definitely make the nipples more sensitive and even after only a couple days' use I've had some good results by manipulating them while wearing them. I can't say how effective they'd be for someone still developing these feelings though.
  • You can use black rubber chair leg ferrules:
    http://www.choiceful.com/choiceful-id-8405-58-inch-Black-Rubber-Chair-Ferrules-Pack-of-10.html
    they come in various sizes:
    http://www.mannering-rubber.co.uk/item.asp?iid=259

Make sure your nipples are well greased to gain suction, but also to make the possibility of getting water blisters less likely (they are painful and take awhile to clear up!) - would recommend only trying for 5 minutes initially and build up length to half an hour - over a period of 6 months there will be slow permanent growth in size. (Some bears take this to an extreme :) google "tit pig")

In relation to Aneros use, discovering nipple pleasure sensitivity aids for me in realising full bodied pleasure emanates far easier from Aneros use and nipple stimulation than the usual penile focussed stimulation. As a male getting in touch with my nipples has really helped initially to open up my multi-orgasmic capabilities that have now been enhanced by Aneros usage.
  • darwindarwin

given that supple nips are cheap, $15, are designed for this, won't give blisters, etc, and feel great, it seems they are a better option.

darwin
  • MacPC said:

Hi, Mac, I have a Yahoo group, Nipple Orgasms Unlimited, that is dedicated to the topic of nipple orgasm. You will read posts from various members there on their techniques and experiences. Periodically I have posted long posts on my techniques, which I should update and repost.

BTW, the URL for my group is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/. You can type in "technique" in the group's search window and find around 150 posts that deal with technique. I think my own most recent post on technique is #637, from May 2008. The group has grown a lot since then, so I should perhaps repost it.

The fact is that my techniques have evolved and become more diverse over the years. It would now take a pamphlet to describe them all. But if I can be of assistance, it's probably best to e-mail me.
  • I continue to wear and experiment with my new set of Supple Nipps, which I received five days ago. Today I learned that I could have intense nipple sensations, leading to powerful
    multiple nipple orgasms by gently squeezing the suction cups when they are
    attached to my nipples. This feels incredible!

For those of you who have not yet achieved nipple orgasm this may very well do
    the trick!

I pass this on because I have not read it in any of the various testimonials.

Enjoy!

Wuerstchen
  • Billy11
    I see that there's a bunch of different styles and sizes. Which style are people here using? Are you getting the ones with or without texture? Plus how do you determine which size to get? My nipple is about the size of a nickel. I'm assuming that would be small or medium? maybe the 2m should work?
  • I got the Translucent #2, for $14.95. They are not textured.
  • Mine are the Translucent #2 with texture. I'm thinking about getting Trans #3 and Trans #3 Long Plus as well.

These things are amazing. I've been wearing them around an hour a day (give or take) since I got them and my nipples are both enlarged and more sensitive. While wearing them and gently tweaking and pulling on my nipples I've gotten much more intense sensations and I think I even felt some tingles in my prostate a couple times.

I plan to try them out while using an Aneros.

• While wearing them and gently tweaking and pulling on my nipples I've gotten much more intense sensations and I think I even felt some tingles in my prostate a couple times.

As I wrote above, this squeezing of the nipples while they are engorged in the suction cups produces extraordinary erotic sensations, not only in the nipples and breasts but also the penis/prostate area. I am still exploring the techniques, but this morning I discovered that after the Supple Nipps are attached if I squeeze them in a short rhythmic pattern along the full length of the axis projecting outward from the nipple it creates sensation both from touching the nipple through the cup and from air pressure. So far today, in two sessions, I've lost track of the orgasms I have had this way--probably nine or ten.

I keep my breasts satin smooth with a Braun Silk-Epil epilator, and a pattern I have found especially pleasurable is a staccato motion, moving my thumb downward along the breast toward the nipple, and my first two fingers upwards from the bottom of the breast, ending with the squeeze described above.