Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Not decided wich Aneros to buy. Please help!!
  • g_mtl
    Hi everybody. I've been reading about the Aneros, and I'm really confused on what model I should buy. Most people own the Helix, so most people recommend that model for the new users or inexperienced people with anal play. I'm a Bisex , so I have a bit of anal play experience.I think that the Maximus would be a good choice as well.

I'm 5'9", 175 pnds.

Please advice.
  • pnomanpnoman
    MGX.
  • heydude
    Check out this community poll. It should help answer your question.
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/which-aneros-model-is-best-for-new-users-t1803.html
  • aliquis
    If you're afraid it won't cut it look at the guarantee options and buy one which seem to mostly fit the bill while still giving you some money in return if it doesn't work for you.

I bought the Progasm since people seem most happy with it (though maybe more people buy it than some other models) but I also considered the Helix. I won't have the guarantee option in any case =P

Edit: Or well, it seems that MGX and Helix was waaay more popular than the Progasm. So well, get either. Both are part of the guarantee I think. Though 100% vs 75% or something such.