Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Just ordered my Helix
  • fun4two
    When it comes and I start my journey I will post results.....I hear some that it takes a hour to actually feel real good wow hope it dont take that long..Some just put it in and go about with there day wearing it..
  • Let me first say CONGRATULATIONS! I think you'll find that no matter what does or does not happen, this will be a good start for you. I would recommend not expecting anything. Yes, I believe we all have the same end goal, but don't put any pressure on yourself to reach it. Please do keep everyone informed what of happens! :)
  • heydude
    Be sure to check out the Wiki and some of the sticky-ed posts. I'm still a very new user and found them extremely useful.
  • Probably gonna take more than an hour.
    Sometimes takes months or years for something really good to happen.
    Set the bar low.
    Bishop
  • aliquis

Probably gonna take more than an hour.
    Sometimes takes months or years for something really good to happen.
    Set the bar low.
    Bishop

I can't understand why someone would try so long except maybe just use it during sex or masturbation because "whatever."

Even worse if one end up buying multiple ones to find the right one just to notice neither work or give the results one is looking for.
  • It's taken me a few months to progress to the point of mild fleeting sensations of pleasure. You'll know it when it happens but it's important, as everyone says, to relax and lower your expectations. I'm just at the point now that maybe 20-30 minutes in with nipple stimulation I get an intense sensation of pleasure around the Aneros that feels like gentle electricity and suddenly get crazy hard with just a few spasms and involuntary contractions. It's important when this happens and you'll feeling really turned on to ignore your cock no matter how much your brain is telling you to grab and jack like crazy :D